Create Account

S34 Interested Prospects

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77164
What should we call you?:
Kevin

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?:
7-8 because of school
What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:
Winning championship
What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away?
Couple of seasons in juniors to get my stats up and get to the big league after
Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?
Yes I knew someone using this website
Why are you interested in joining the Knights?
The knights look like a defence where I can improve my stats and also win a cup
Favorite NHL team/player?
Vancouver Canucks/ Bo Horvat
Waffles, pancakes, or french toast?
Waffles
Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo.
Unfortunately no

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77340

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77342

Storm

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?:

9, nope.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:

Don't need connections. Just want playing time and a chill LR.

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away?

Scorer. All depends on what happens with SHL team.

Too many.

Because why not?

Devils, Cory "Ginger Jesus" Schneider

Waffles

I had a fish ;-;

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelzĀ  - mikael koskinen

b]Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig:[/b]

http://theshl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=77379 There you go.

Just Indesvara is okay for me.

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: I think 7 is a good number for me. Sometimes we have power outages and our computers are not working but it does not always last for a long time.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: I like to win and help the team.

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? I can do whatever is needed for the team. I want to make a hockey player than can score goals and be a good defenseman.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? I do not know of anyone.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? I get to ride a horse.

Favorite NHL team/player? Jujhar Khaira.

Waffles, pancakes, or french toast? I only know of eating pancakes so I will choose pancakes.

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. No. We have wild dogs all around in our area of city but we do not play with them because they can bite and make you sick.

Here
Also Here

Whatever comes naturally

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 8/9 Work gets overly busy sometimes

Active locker room, winning team, one that can develop my player

multiple seasons in junior, and a sniper

Ohtaay

Historic team with a recent (s21-now) Success

Favorite NHL team/player? Oilers, and Eberle and Drai

Waffles, pancakes, or french toast? Eggos

Yes but don't have an available photo

Player Page
Updates

Fever.

8. If I am not getting any playing time, thst would cause me to get bored and my activity would drop.

A mixture of all of these things would be great.

An elite goaltender. One if the best netminders to lace up the skates, the next McBride. I would love to spend at least a couple seasons in junior to develop before I take my skills to the SHL.

Yes, I know a lot of members here.

The Knights were my very first team on this site back in S4 so it would be nice to go back to my roots and play for this storied franchise again. The Knights have a winning culture and it's always fun to be playing for a team like that.

Edmonton Oilers/Connor McDavid

Pancakes.

No.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77056

What should we call you?: daddy

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 7

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Playing time or a championship

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? I'm building a defensive defender, and I would only like to spend 1 season in juniors.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? I was active from S5-S25

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? I've palyed there before, and i'd be open to play there again

Favorite NHL team/player? Nikita Kucherov

Waffles, pancakes, or french toast? French toast

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. no pets :[

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig: Player Page and Update Page.

What should we call you?: Adam!

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 8/9. The only thing that would cause my activity to drop would either be big projects for my courses or finals week.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: More than anything, I want to be in a place that encourages hard work, growth, and a team atmosphere. A couple of rings would just be a bonus.

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? I'm looking to build a solid two-way defender: drives offense with passing but can work a shutdown role in his own end. As far as being called up, I'm fine with whatever path presents itself to me. If that's staying in Juniors for a couple of years, that's fine, and if it's getting called up to the SHL, then that works too.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? Samee actually pointed me in the direction of the site.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? The team seems to have a pretty storied history in the league, and I want nothing more than to help continue the tradition.

Favorite NHL team/player? Edmonton Oilers/Henrik Zetterberg.

Waffles, pancakes, or french toast? Pancakes!

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. Don't, actually. Want a dog super bad though!

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

First off, id like to sday that Its an honor to pay visit to the Knights in this virtual back and forth.....

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77317

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=S...=0#entry2190165

Coach Biz
PR Spokesman of Whitby native Mike Izzy!

Or just Biz lol

I joined 4 days ago, so far i would rate myself between a 4-5.. my guess is i will settle into a 4.... but we (Mike izzy and myself) have the attributes to be a 4 but put forth a level 5 type dynamic.

Im not sure at this point, i come into this process with no pre concieved notions.. just want to work hard, have fun and saturate the forum with a Mike Izzy Buzz!

a 2 way Power forward. Someone difficult to deal with on the ice.. Mike will hit ya, block your shot.. and then come down the ice and score. Leadership is important.. Izzys stint in the CCHA landed him the C in his junior season... thats the goal. My guess is if Mike Izzy is ready for prime time, he will get PT.. but overall how ever the process goes to get there..im fine with it..

I was told about this place from steelhead.. outside of him..i dont know anyone!

The knights have history and success behind them.. as a young gun.. knowing your surrounded by that is a great starting point

Leafs
Currently: Nasty Naz!

Or all 3 saturated in butter and syrup AKA the collest fest!.. yummy!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry2196743 here is update page and my build is there as well
I don't get it

Winning and great LR.
Decent one. It's hard to talk about GK. I want to spend three or four seasons in smjhl.
No
Cuz winning?
Rangers and Player is Ove
Pancakes
Have a cat and I will not

In sig
win
god

ya
new team goat squad
Kane
waffle
no

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77732

Jay Beagle Jr.

8? i work full time but when i'm at home the site will always be open on my browser.

I definitely want an active locker room, makes the experience way more fun. I hope winning championships is a by product of having an active team and i'm not worried about SHL connections. I'll let my play do my talking.
I'm hoping to build a big fast, high scoring winger who's very good defensively as well. Checking is my weakness. But scoring, passing and Defense are my strengths.

I do not. I found the site on an HFBoards post.

I just want to play hockey and Knights is a solid team name haha.

St. Louis Blues and Vladimir Tarasenko followed by PIetrangelo, Parayko and Fabbri

Pancakes.... now i'm hungry.....
I don't anymore but I used to have a black lab and a golden retriever!

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig: yeah, not happening.

Nike

6. I work 60 hour work weeks so, im on when i can be

LR discussion. I like active LRs.
Defensive defenseman. I want to go to the SHL basically right away.
I've been here longer than most.
I don't have a choice come draft day.
Bruins, David Pastrnak.
Waffles, not close.
My dog died last summer, thnx for the reminder.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig: See sig

What should we call you?: Just Steele works

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 5, probably more! School is ending but we'll see how work shakes out

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: I'm not really sure yet. I just wanna have fun for now and worry about the future later

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? Think Frolik type player. Elite skater, good defensively, puts up decent points

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? Remembered mention of it from one of the reddit drives. Don't know anyone

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? Sounds like an active group and I want to have some fun haha

Favorite NHL team/player? Calgary flames, probably Ferland

Waffles, pancakes, or french toast? French toast!

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. My family does but I recently moved out and don't have any pictures