Create Account

Ryan Murphy

04-18-2019, 02:57 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
04-18-2019, 02:53 PMGrapehead Wrote: Man, if I had a nickel for every time I heard a Leafs fan tell me some defenseman had a higher ceiling than Karlsson

Wheels I think once said that Gardiner > Orr

Not the exact comparison he made, but he praised Gardiner like no tomorrow. I remember that back in the day, he was on Gardiner's dick EVERY chance. It's funny because his judge of talent was clearly off

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2019, 03:04 PM by Grapehead.)

04-18-2019, 02:57 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
04-18-2019, 02:53 PMGrapehead Wrote: Man, if I had a nickel for every time I heard a Leafs fan tell me some defenseman had a higher ceiling than Karlsson

Wheels I think once said that Gardiner > Orr

I worked for a guy who told me that when it was all said and done, Gardiner would have a better career than Karlsson, and at this point Karlsson had already won his first Norris. lol good stuff, Orr is an even worse comparison

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2019, 03:17 PM by Hallsy.)

04-18-2019, 03:01 PMOtrebor13 Wrote:
04-18-2019, 02:57 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: Wheels I think once said that Gardiner > Orr

Not the exact comparison he made, but he praised Gardiner like no tomorrow. I remember that back in the day, he was on Gardiner's dick EVERY chance. It's funny because his judge of talent was clearly off

100% he made that exact comparison. It might have been Gardiner gunna be Bobby Orr of this era or smt like that but still a ridiculous comparison. I honestly miss the crazy leafs fans tbh can we bring them back?

04-18-2019, 03:12 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
04-18-2019, 03:01 PMOtrebor13 Wrote: Not the exact comparison he made, but he praised Gardiner like no tomorrow. I remember that back in the day, he was on Gardiner's dick EVERY chance. It's funny because his judge of talent was clearly off

100% he made that exact comparison. It might have been Gardiner gunna be Bobby Orr of this era or smt like that but still a ridiculous comparison. I honestly miss the crazy leafs fans tbh can we bring them back?

Yeah sounds like something he said haha. I would rather not have them around tbh, it was just toxic with them

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]