Create Account

JP HO removal

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Mar 28 2017, 02:22 PM

Mango anything is nasty. You should know that by now.
You learn something new every day. Wanted to try mango yogurt and now I regret it. :(

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mcbFJAcuomI"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mcbFJAcuomI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Oh shit, kit's in charge of recruiting Blink

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Corco@Mar 28 2017, 08:18 PM

Are there enough actives that teams roll 4 lines of actives?

Havent paid that much attention but i think it comes close for some teams atleast. No exception of players staying in juniors longer because of it

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Quote:Originally posted by vbottas17@Mar 28 2017, 01:27 PM
Oh shit, kit's in charge of recruiting&nbsp; Blink
Holy fuck this is big news

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by jRuutu@Mar 28 2017, 02:24 PM

You learn something new every day. Wanted to try mango yogurt and now I regret it.&nbsp; :(
It's like eating plain Greek yogurt Aggrieved

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Mar 28 2017, 02:30 PM

It's like eating plain Greek yogurt&nbsp; Aggrieved
[Image: Hbp4T.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by jRuutu@Mar 28 2017, 03:24 PM

You learn something new every day. Wanted to try mango yogurt and now I regret it.&nbsp; :(
Don't listen to the haters mangos are great.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

This league is a shit show Smile)

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

Quote:Originally posted by Jala@Mar 28 2017, 01:23 PM

YOU HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING WITH ANY WEIGHT BEHIND IT!

You say you hate HO and they do nothing good, but you offer no solutions. You would not fix anything, you just take the Trump approach and rile up the masses with no actual plan in place. I don't care anymore about US politics, but you keep using Trump phrases. Bojo put you in charge of recruiting and you've done nothing substantial. HO is a single entity that should announce as a whole what is happening, not having leaked information from one member. That's not transparency, that's leaked information.

I agree that transparency is important, but getting a pipeline from one member of the board is not an appropriate thing to do, especially when that info is being divulged to the team that tampered and is part of an ongoing discussion. What would be good is if they detailed at the judgement why they reached that point and laid out all the points and counter-points against the tampering.

You whine all day about how this league is shit, yet you do nothing to improve it. You worsen the experience by whining like a child. That was my problem with your comments and you've done nothing to counter it. You don't convey your thoughts clearly and in a manner that would be persuasive and that hurts any credibility you'd have arguing against your team's tampering/HO issues/whatever else you cry about.
HO is shit because they are going to punish walrus for doing nothing wrong. My solution? Don't punish walrus or the team as a whole

Maybe you just have difficulty understanding some simple points I'm making because you're trying too hard

Sorry I don't convey my thoughts clearly enough for you but they are valid points if you take 2 seconds to use your brain

I whine because this league has gone to shit and needs to be fixed. Starting with draining the swamp

Affiliate of:

Quote:Originally posted by Legend@Mar 28 2017, 01:46 PM
This league is a shit show Smile)
Pmuch let's go back to sba bae

Affiliate of:

I wonder if Kit knows what the word "convey" means.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by enigmatic@Mar 28 2017, 02:46 PM

Don't listen to the haters mangos are great.
On yogurt, not so. I do like mango juice, that stuff is pretty great!

What the actual fuck is happening here.

Gotta be big for jala to start typing out caillean-esque essays.

Quote:Originally posted by Caillean@Mar 28 2017, 02:57 PM
What the actual fuck is happening here.

Gotta be big for jala to start typing out caillean-esque essays.
Well you aren't fucking doing it, so someone has to.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]