Create Account

SMJHL Prospect Write Up

I figure I'll write a lil' something something to get back into media and stuff around here, so if you want me to do a write up of your player (SMJHL prospects only) just leave me a comment here and I'll add you when I get a chance. Cheers

Sorry for the misleading title as well lol

Allllllllllllllllllrighty, here we go:

This little article is going to be a general look at each individual player who commented on my thread. I’m going to analyze their player pages, update threads, and activity amongst other things and give a projection as to where and to who I think they might end up in the draft. Now before I actually begin, let me say, none of this reflects any actual draft standings or anything of the sort, so don’t worry aboooooooout it baby. Let’s have some good ole’ fun:

Robert Phelips - Center

Player Attributes

Points Available: 0
CK = Checking: 60
FG = Fighting: 25
DI = Discipline: 62
SK = Skating: 60
ST = Strength: 57
EN = Endurance: 54
DU = Durability: 50
PH = Puck Handling: 50
FO = Face Offs: 60
PA = Passing: 60
SC = Scoring: 47
DF = Defense: 60
PS = Penalty Shot: 40

Robert Phelps (<a href='index.php?showuser=2572' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>DrunkenTeddy</a>), a player who hails from Vancouver, Canada, seems to be one of the stronger prospects in the upcoming S34 SMJHL Entry Draft. He has one of the more unique skillsets due to the fact he’s a Two-Way Forward, a style of play that is under utilized throughout both the SMJHL and SHL. As a generalization we can tell Phelips will eventually play solid on the penalty kill and could see time as a solid shutdown center on a tough defensive line; however, as of right now he seems to be a pretty balanced player in terms of build, so he’ll be used on all cylinders but probably in a less intense capacity on special teams.

Pros:

Well Roundedness - Phelps is an exceptionally well rounded player, which could help his draft stock. A lot of teams need a player who can fit in most roles and Phelps provides that. While none of his stats are exceptional (none being higher 62), all of his stats are at a level where they’re solid and useful. We can expect teams like Vancouver to target him, because he provides that good well rounded game style.

Activity - Activity means a LOT in the SHL and SMJHL, and the fact that my boy Teddy here already has a job as an SHL Media grader means his draft stock is rising, and will continue to do so. GM’s love this, as I can say from first hand experience, so he’ll likely be a high pick.

Negatives:

Well Roundedness - Sure, above I said well roundedness is a good style to have especially for some teams, but some others that are more built up like Montreal might be looking for a player with a more specific skill set to fill in a hole in the roster. This is not necessarily a knock on Phelps, just an observation.

Fizzle Out Effect - This one is more based around purely speculation, which means it shouldn’t hold much ground when drafting, but… Well, highly touted draft picks have a history of burning out pretty quickly after the draft, both in SHL and SMJHL, people like Samsonov (lol), Kwik (that dude drafted 1st OA by LA and went inactive shortly after), and a ton of people from S20. Those aren’t the best examples, but it is a thing, so maybe watch out for that even though I doubt it’ll happen.

Draft Possibilities - I see Phelps going top 5ish, a job and good TPE say enough about him to warrant a high pick. Vancouver or St. Louis are likely locations, as they need to bulk up on activity and good players all around.

Sophia Bennett - RW

Player Attributes

Points Available: 155
CK = Checking: 40
SK = Skating: 65
ST = Strength: 60
EN = Endurance: 60
DU = Durability: 50 (do not add TPE here, injuries are turned off)
PH = Puck Handling: 60
FO = Face Offs: 40
PA = Passing: 55
SC = Scoring: 60
DF = Defense: 65

Sophia Bennett (<a href='index.php?showuser=2582' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>goilers</a>), hailing from Brandon, Canada, is a 5’8, 150lbs sniper. From simply looking at the size of the Bennett some might say, “Hot diggity damn, if she stepped on the ice and got hit with a check she’d go into a different galaxy”, and while this might be [i]somewhat[\i] true, it’s important to look at the rest of the build. Bennett is another new rookie who has a rather well rounded build; albit more diverse than our previous entry. Bennett will be another useful player to stick on almost any line and see results in all categories - skating, passing, puck handling, strength, and scoring - are all attributes in which she has a fair amount of TPE invested. It’s safe to say Bennett will be a really useful player to get heavy minutes and still produce a good game.

Pros:

Well Roundedness - Similar to our previous entry, Phelps, Bennett has a really well rounded type of build. This is useful for teams looking to just fill in a roster spot and still yield pretty reasonable results. Her above averageness in offensive stats like passing, scoring, skating, and puck handling, make her an attractive option for a 2nd line power play. In addition, a solid defense of 65 make her a good looking player for some possible penalty kill time, if the team she goes too see’s fit.

Posts - Posts around the site and adds to discussions, which is always good in my books.

Cons:

Size - While it doesn't have much (if any) bearing on the simulation, it’s funny to think such a small player could get decked by a 6’7 500 lbs behemoth of a D-Man or something like that. Realistically this isn’t a big problem so much as an opportunity for good articles. Smile

Passing and Shooting - To most having a passing of 55 and a shooting of 60 looks pretty good for a sniper, but as a former GM myself I know this could prove a red flag. The simulation works in an odd way based off of decision making, not always quality, so Bennett while on the ice might not make good decisions when it comes to whether she should pass the puck or shoot the puck. Usually, I’ve found, it’s nice to have a buffer of 10ish or more points between the statistics, especially for a sniper.

Draft Possibilities: I could see Bennett going mid to early 2nd round, but it’s hard to make a definitive guess. Boilers seems like a nice person, and teams are always looking to add quality members to the locker room. Teams like Kelowna or Colorado could be a nice place for Bennett to go to, but really anywhere would probably work.

Louie Garrett - RW

Player Attributes

ST = Strength: 50
PH = Puck Handling: 55
SC = Scoring: 70

Louie Garrett (<a href='index.php?showuser=2565' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>dizzyDC</a>), hailing from Seattle, Washington, is another two-way forward who has a rather unique build for a two-way forward. If one looks at his current build and update page they can see immediately that he has 71 in scoring which is really damn good for a player who is also going to focus on defense. Being a solid two-way threat is always something teams will be looking for in the upcoming draft, put that alongside good activity levels and you quite possibly have a solid player in your hands if you can give the right teammates for him to thrive.

Pros:

Shooting: Garrett has a really impressive shooting category of 71, which makes any team looking for a decent defensive player who has a nice offensive upside turn their head. It’s also important to note Garrett has a nice level of TPE from buying equipment which has allowed him to buff up his other offensive stats like passing and skating.

Activity: Garrett has already posted some really damn nice articles on the site, which is a HUGE + for GM’s. I can’t stress this enough. In the SMJHL the max contract is around $2,000,000 which is not a lot for updating purposes. While the bank gives a cushion for those who go into the negatives, it doesn’t last long and it’s looked down upon. Having a stable bank and good activity with other members of the draft class make Garrett attractive for any GM.

Cons:

Straying Away - A two-way player, while technically is supposed to be good at offence and defence, is typically a more defensive player despite the name. Garrett is unique in the sense that he is lacking when it comes to defensive statistics… While a 65 defense is slightly above average, 50 strength and 40 checking is really rough for any defensive minded player. Don’t expect him to make too big of a splash on the PK or PP.

Draft Possibilities: It’s always hard to read into the minds of GM’s, but I’d assume Garrett is a early 2nd round pick. Dizzy seems cool enough, so I could see St. Louis (or any other team really) picking up a player like this.

Finn Larsson - C

Player Attributes

CK = Checking: 41
SK = Skating: 70
ST = Strength: 56
EN = Endurance: 70
PH = Puck Handling: 75
FO = Face Offs: 60
PA = Passing: 75
SC = Scoring: 59
DF = Defense: 50

Finn Larsson (<a href='index.php?showuser=2102' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>xfactorx121</a>), hailing from Stockholm, Sweden, is a 6’4, 195 lbs playmaker. Having already had a full season in the SMJHL and posting a top 10 shooting percentage would make him a really nice draftable player, if he could be drafted. Since he’s not a S34 SMJHL prospect I’m not going to write in full about him, but let me say I have full confidence he’ll be a solid SHL player should he stay active. Good luck in Calgary. I hope Spitfire gets a season on your wing. :D

Aleksandr Aleksandrov - G

Player Attributes

EN = Endurance: 70
SZ = Size: 55
AG = Agility: 70
RB = Rebound Control: 70
SC = Style Control: 70
HS = Hand Speed: 70
RT = Reaction Time: 70
PH = Puck Handling: 65
PS = Penalty Shot: 50

Aleksandr Aleksandrov (<a href='index.php?showuser=2571' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>dmuda11</a>), hailing from… wow… Novokuznetsk, Russia. No offense, but basically buttfuck nowhere, is a hybrid goalie who doesn’t really specialize in one single category. He has a big build being 6’4 and will most likely prove to be a solid add to any team that needs a goalie for the upcoming season or wants groom a powerful backup for a future season.

Pros:

Good Build - Other than maybe a bit much in Endurance (which isn’t that bad), Alek Alek, which is my new nickname for this guy, has a really nice build. As a former goalie myself who was hugely successful having just carried my team to a SHL Challenge Cup finals victory I can tell he has the right idea with putting points into all of the reaction and control based attributes. 70 across the board for the most important stats (imo) bode really well for him.

Cons:

Market - Goalie market right now probably isn't too good, especially in the SHL, so this could seriously hurt his stock.

Draft Possibilities: Honestly it’s hard to make a judgement for me with a goalie in this draft… I can see him going anywhere in the 2nd or 3rd round due to simply the fact goalies aren’t (I believe) in high demand. I think a team like Montreal will target his player especially, because they need a new goalie in case Prince gets called up, but really any team could use a good goalie for either now or the future.

By the way buddy, no offense meant to Novokuznetsk, It’s all in good fun! Cheers

Maurizio Arrivabene - LW

Player Attributes

PA = Passing: 45
SC = Scoring: 70

Maurizio Arrivabene (@LB.), hailing from the beautiful Brescia, Italy, is a 6’1, 220lbs sniper. Arrivabene, who was in the past involved with F1 racing, is funny enough, a fast fuckin’ skater. He seems to be an offensive stud who will add a lot to any solid power play unit, or really most lines in general. With the right playmaker Arrivabene could be a dominate goal scorer in the SMJHL this upcoming season.

Pros:

Recreate - Experience with players in the past add a lot for GMs in the SMJHL and WHL, so the fact that Latvian Bastard here has made and kept a good player in the past really helps his draft stock.

Knowledge -
Similar to recreate, but LB. is an IIHF GM so he knows what’s good. Very appealing for GMs.

Sniper - Arrivabene is a sniper through and through. He has an impressive average of 70 for the most important stats for a scorer (shooting, puck handling, skating), which gives GM’s the sense that he’ll be a threat on buffing up the power play or just racking up goals if he can perfect his build

Cons:

Activity (Bank) - Now LB. or anyone else, correct me if I’m wrong here, but I think LB went inactive towards the middle to end of 2016. Or at the very least less active. This could prove as a negative to some GMs who wish to draft him. Couple that alongside the low $2,000,000 bank account for a recreate, and GMs might steer away from him.

Draft Possibilities: While the market is usually over saturated with snipers, I see Arrivabene going within the first round. His experience, build, and knowledge should give him a nice boost in standings. As for team… well any team could use a nice sniper, but I could see a team like St. Louis or Halifax targeting him.

Angelo Odjick - LW

Player Attributes

CK = Checking: 70
EN = Endurance: 50
PH = Puck Handling: 55
PA = Passing: 45
DF = Defense: 40

Angelo Odjick (<a href='index.php?showuser=2583' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>QuantumCowboy</a>), hailing from Vancouver, Canada, is a 6’1 220 lbs power forward who’s focus seems to be playing a gritty game and absolutely decking fools. He has a really unique build in the general scheme of things, drifting away from the typical pansy sniper (like myself) and play maker, this monster is ready to switch things up and lay people out with his impressive 70 in checking and 60 in strength. Expect him to be playing a nice 2nd or 3rd line physical game and dominate possession.

Pros:

Unique - From what I’ve seen so far not many player in this draft seem to be focusing on a tough hitting build, so I really see this as an advantage over the typical player. Having a good physical body will surely get him time on the penalty kill and power player because possession is so very important and holding onto that puck when hit is a big part of the sim.

Graphics - I don’t know if anyone else saw, but this dude can make a mean signature. Any rookie who makes sigs like that get some points from me. Good stuff.

Name - The dudes name is Odjick. Please. Dick jokes all around people.

Cons:

Activity - While he has made sigs (which again, are awesome), his posting difference of 2-3 days between the most recent posts and not having done the SMJHL interested prospect PT could scare GMs away... He seems to be a really nice guy though, so this shouldn’t be too much of a problem.

Recruiter - This might seem unexpected, but having @DrukenTeddy could very well hurt Odjick in the draft. Let me explain… Typically newer members will just ask friends to go on and make a player etc… just to get that TPE for recruitment, and this could be one of those cases. I know I did it way back with my 1st player, and Drunken Teddy could have done that here. I doubt it - but some GMs might be a bit hesitant to pull the trigger.

Draft Possibilities: For such a unique player it’s tough to say which teams would want a power forward like this one, but I’m going to look at that glass-half-full so I’m going to saw mid to upper 2nd round. It’s really tough to pinpoint where he could go, but a team like Detroit or Colorado who don’t throw the body around too much and have struggling penalty kills could really use a good hard hitting player like Odjick.

Sterling Slaughter - LW

Player Attributes

CK = Checking: 67
ST = Strength: 65
PH = Puck Handling: 45
PA = Passing: 51

Sterling Slaughter (<a href='index.php?showuser=1759' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>LTH</a>), hailing from Japan, is a 6’4, 230 lbs power forward who has a tough and gritty, but also well rounded game. Slaughter, which is a very Japanese name mind you, seems to have a bright future lined up for him. As of right now he’s projected to go within the 1st two rounds by most people, and similar to Odjick from my previous entry, having a build based off of knocking people off the puck and laying checks out could prove to be a unique and dominate style.

Pros:

Well Roundedness:
Sterling has a pretty interesting build due to the fact he’s pretty solid in both defense and offense, while being way above average in terms of his capacity to throw the body. I believe this will make him a nice player to be utilized almost anywhere on the roster, but more specially a 2nd or 3rd line to work on wearing out other teams and still producing results.

Checking Stats: Slaughter, like his namesake, can really throw the body around. This is a unique characteristic amongst the population of players in the SHL and SMJHL. Having this stat makes him unique and more likely to retain puck possession or win those 1 on 1 battles on the boards. Overall a very useful distinction.

Recreate: The recreate and experience factor are always nice additions.

Cons:

Well Roundedness: While he is well rounded, all of the stats that are similar are really average if not slightly below average. I don’t see Slaughter doing very well on either the power play or penalty kill for this reason, as he might not produce as well as some others that are more focuses on offense or defense

Activity: Again, correct me if I’m wrong, but from what I see/remember LTH had a player in the past that wasn’t super successful in terms of TPE, which could scare a GM away.

Draft Possibilities: I could really see any team looking to shore up their physical player taking Slaughter when they get the chance. It just depends how in demand a player like him is. I’d say mid to late 2nd round as a guess, but anything can change.

Scotty Steele - RW

Player Attributes

SK = Skating: 75
ST = Strength: 45
EN = Endurance: 65
PA = Passing: 40
SC = Scoring: 50

Scotty Steele (@good_dude_great_hands), hailing from world famous Lethbridge, Canada, is a average sized player standing 6’2 in height and around 200 ish lbs. Steele, aside from having a cool name, has a lot going on for him. He’s a two-way player who is primarily focused on skating apparently, seeing as he’s either #1 overall in that attribute (or a close 2nd or 3rd) with a 75. This means Steele will be a weapon when it comes to moving the puck and making plays when needed on the back check. If he builds his player up in other aspects, I see Steele being a real threat.

Pros:

Skating: Motherfucker is really fast, which really, is good for any forward looking to get an edge on his or her competition. I can see this above average skating attribute being a huge draw for any GM looking to build up a forward core with players who aren’t all boring snipers.

Defense: While not totally there yet, a defense of 65 and a skating of 75 could be a really nice pairing for the young Steele.

Name: Steele is a cool name imo, plus the username good_dude_great_hands is also just neato to me.

Cons:

Offense: The one major drawback for Steele is his current offensive attributes outside of Skating. Steele has rather low scoring and passing - and while this is being upgraded in his update page - it kinda renders him useless on the power play, and doesn’t give him that offensive prowess typically seen on the top line.

Possession: While Steele has a nice Puck Handling of 60, his checking and strength are pretty below average, which means he’s a real risk when it comes to maintaining the puck. His speed should keep him relatively safe, but don’t expect him to win too many 1 on 1 battles.

Draft Possibilities: good_dude_great_hands seems like a really down to earth guy from what I’ve seen of him so far, so I think he’ll probably go late 2nd early 3rd area. He’s building a really interesting player that I believe in the long run will be dominate, but as of right now he needs to develop his game a bit more. I see a team like Kelowna or something of the sort taking him. Really any team could use a different type forward like Steele.

Tomáš Toothsome - D

Player Attributes

CK = Checking: 50
DU = Durability: 50(do not add TPE here, injuries are turned off)
PH = Puck Handling: 40
PA = Passing: 55

Tomáš Toothsome (<a href='index.php?showuser=2563' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>Sapiens</a>), hailing from good ole’ Germany, is our FIRST defenceman on this article. That’s fucking impressive. This means demand is going to be really high for D-men, so I expect Toothsome to shine amongst this draft class. As an offensive defenceman from a glance we can tell he’s going to be focusing not so much on the very physical aspect of the game, but more on getting in and out of the zone quickly and giving forwards much needed help from the point. I can see Toothsome being a real threat when he reaches the SMJHL and SHL.

Pros:

DEMAND: This draft is unusually low on defense which only bodes well for Toothsome and the other D-men out there. This will give him a chance to be stand out.

Build: I don’t know why, but I just like Toothsome build in general. He has around 190 ish TYPE right now which puts him towards the top of the draft class, and really makes him a prized asset. I think the distribution of focusing on maintaining a sound level of defense and a reasonable offense makes him a nice all around type of player.

Activity: Sapiens seems pretty darn active, which similar to Drunken Teddy, is also an SHL media grader. This bodes incredibly well for any draftee as it shows intention to stay active and work hard to build their players up. This involvement in the community in the form of a job already makes him a key target for all teams.

Cons:

Scoring and Passing: Similar to my comments on oilers player from earlier, the scoring and passing being so similar is not a great thing from personal experience. For whatever reason it’ll confuse the player and lower productivity. It’d be better if he was able to focus on one over the other, but still have some points funneled into the less dominate one.

Offensive capabilities:
While he is unique as a D-man in draft, his lack of standout offensive stats (which are nice for power play time) might hurt him. Teams want offensive D-men to maintain a reasonable defensive zone play while being able to make a lot happen on the other side of the ice. Sapiens might have a little trouble with this at first.

Draft Possibilities: Honestly, I’m going to say he’ll crack the top 5 most likely, and the top 10 most definitely. His solid activity, unique player (defense) and job on the site make him a surefire candidate for a top 10 pick. I can see really any team taking Toothsome, so it’s kinda a crap shoot there.

Artom Zhumbayev - G

Player Attributes

SZ = Size: 65
AG = Agility: 68
RB = Rebound Control: 70
SC = Style Control: 68
HS = Hand Speed: 72
PH = Puck Handling: 50

Artom Zhumbayev (<a href='index.php?showuser=72' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>fever95</a>), hailing from Shymkent, Kazakhstan, is a hybrid goalie standing at 6’4 and 223 lbs. Zhumbayev has a solid physical build for maintaining the crease and preventing easy goals. His fame alongside his above average hands and puck senses make him an interesting potential pick up for a GM who wants a player they have 100% certainty will build a good goalie.

Pros:

Recreate/McBride Factor: Fever, who I won my first SHL cup with <3, in the past has made one of the best goalies in the history of the SHL. He knows how to make a dominate goalie using less TAPE than competitors because his skills when it comes to attribute and TPE placement are above average compared to the rookie. Couple that alongside his former GM and player experience and Zhumabaev becomes a pretty option.

Build: As a former goalie myself I can attest to the fact that right now Zhumbayev seems to be working on his game in places that matter most. For example his hand speed, which is now at 76 points, is exceptional when building a goalie. He also has high stats with a 73 in Rebound Control, 71 in skating, and a 70 in reaction time. All of these attributes help make a goalie that much better, thus making Zhumbayev a solid player.

Cons:

Inactivity: With his most recent player fever went inactive, and this is a worry to some GMs looking to draft based off of activity. If he stays active, however, this won’t be too much of a problem for the young goalie.

Draft Possibilities: This is a very weak market for goalies, which inclines me to say early 3rd round is where Zhumbayev will be drafted. On the other hand you never know when a team will take a goalie high to spread the amount of goalies thin. Either way, I expect a team to take Zhumbayev and groom him for a season until he’s ready to dominate in the following season. Really any team could use a goalie like this.

Intars Vladimirovich Barsoum - G

Player Attributes

SZ = Size: 65
AG = Agility: 60
RB = Rebound Control: 65
SC = Style Control: 65
HS = Hand Speed: 75

Intars Vladimirovich Barsoum (@The_Mazais), hailing from Latvia, is our third goaltender on this little write up. Similar to Zhumbayev from the previous entry, Barsoum has a good sized frame which will allow him to make those solid saves en masse for his teams. The one big difference between the two is that Barsoum seems to be focused on building a goalie that can play decently in every part of the crease. This is a good build for teams who need a goalie they believe can make those first shot saves and then rely on their defenses to move the puck out. If put in the right situation I expect Barsoum to do very well.

Pros:

Well Roundedness: Like I said above, Barsoum has a pretty balanced build with only a few specific stats being higher than the others. He seems to find a nice in the middle spot for most of his attributes, clocking in at around mid to high 60s for most. The only one that really sticks out is his exceptional 80 in Hand Speed, which helps him distinguish him from the competition.

Experience:
Same point as in many others, but the recreate factor might help Barsoum in the draft.

Cons:

Low TPE:
Compared to the other goalies, Barsoum has the lowest TPEat the moment. In a goalie market that has little demand while being drafted alongside 3-4 other goalies, this is really rough for the young Latvian goalie. If he can distinguish himself a bit more, it’d benefit him, but if not he can always build TPE through the regular season.

Goalie Market: Like I said in the other two goalie reports, the market simply isn’t there, and that’s not going to help his stock.

Draft Possibilities:
It’s so hard to assume when teams will decide to pick up a goalie… No one truly knows, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I think we can safely assume that most goalies aren’t going very high. For being the lowest in TPE at the moment I have to assume Barsoum is going late 3rd to early 4th round. I don’t think one specific team will focus on goalies over the others.

Gord McKenzie - C

Player Attributes

PH = Puck Handling: 65
FO = Face Offs: 45
SC = Scoring: 65

Gord McKenzie (<a href='index.php?showuser=2564' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>OB5</a>), hailing from “Canada but I kind of want to leave this open for now if that's OK, lots of people trying to recruit me haha”, is a center who is looking to score goals and create a powerful offensive drive for his team. Standing at 6’1, and 195lbs he’s not the biggest player in the world but he is a pretty good skater which will help him avoid getting hit and losing the puck.

Pros:

Well Balanced: Nothing stands out for McKenzie, which can be a very good thing for a team looking to add a player who can play every part of the game well. His highest attribute at the moment is scoring which is at a 66, which makes it obvious he’s focusing on becoming that all around type player.

Activity: Dude wrote a few really nice articles, which immediately bolsters his draft stock and overall player. Money means more for equipment and training, so it’s obvious that these well written and long articles are going to prove beneficial for the player.

Cons:

Scoring, Passing and Faceoffs: As I said in previous entries, having scoring and passing so close together (5 to 10 points) is a no-no. Simon T. Hockey simulator will make the player less productive unfortunately. In addition, for a center his faceoffs being at 45 is pretty rough, but I don’t think this’ll stay the same for long.

Low TPE: At the moment looking at his update page, McKenzie might have a low amount of TPE. While this could look like a problem at the moment, I don’t expect this to last with the pace McKenzie has come in on.

Draft Projections: I have no clue what a GM would do when picking McKenzie: do you try to get him later and hope he falls due to the low TPE, or do you take him early for that sweet activity and sexy articles. It’s a tough call, but I’m going with the latter. I’m going to say 2nd round to really any team. His well roundedness and media presence make him desirable.

THIS IS DONE

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

You can write about me if you want Smile

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Im in : Cheers

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

If you need more things to write about, you can use my guy.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Write up Finn Larsson... Superstar!

I would appreciate it if you wrote about me too.

[Image: izzy.PNG]

sup

Count Angelo in! Smile

Pick me.

yo! write about me haha

why the heck not

updooted

Good write-up Storm, thanks for including me. I guess I'll have to prove some people wrong on the burn-out aspect, and I'm just fine with that. :D

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Thanks for the write up! Gives me a good idea of what I need to work on!

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Apr 3 2017, 12:06 AM
Good write-up Storm, thanks for including me. I guess I'll have to prove some people wrong on the burn-out aspect, and I'm just fine with that. :D

I doubt anyone else even considered that, just a thing that happened and I wanted to draw the comparison for shits and giggles. Tongue

But hey, anything is possible Ninja

Glad to have include ya'.