Create Account

SHL/SMJHL Monthly ISSUE 2 COMING SOON

So Im in the process of setting up Issue 2 of the Magazine... Have some layouts going and working on more.... I wanted to reach out to everyone. What I need is obviously Ideas... For Articles, interested people in writing them, and so one...

on the docket Right now Im doing a season preview of each team both SMJHL and SHL so I was hoping for a member of each team to have a member write about their team. Im only looking for 200-300 words and then list your 4 best players. I have page layouts and will send each author the layout.

All insight is welcome feel free to PM....

SHL:

East

Buffalo Stampede:
Hamilton Steelhaks:
Manhattan Rage:
Minnesota Chiefs:
New England Wolfpack: Jenny
Toronto North Stars:
West Kendall Platoon:

West

Calgary Dragons:
Edmonton Blizzards:
Los Angeles Panthers:
Portland Admirals:
Seattle Riot:
Texas Renegades:
Winnipeg Jets:

SMJHL

Detroit Falcons:
Halifax Raiders:
Montreal Militia:
St. Louis Scarecrows: BK
Colorado Mammoths:
Kelowna Knights:
PG Firebirds:
Vancouver Whalers:

More to come...

and for people that didnt get a chance to see it... this is last issue... my test run...

SHL/SMJHL Monthly

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.