Create Account

Georgette Pel GM Sig Contest get $5M/$2M/$1M

Hey hey. So, I'd like a Halifax Raiders GM sig -- the render I prefer for Pel is Zuzana Tomčíková. There's actually a lot of photography of her. I'm also fine with Geneviève Lacasse, Shannon Szabados, or even Manon Rhéaume in a pinch -- my only request is that a mole like Tomčíková's be edited in. Specifically a GM sig, otherwise, go wild.

It's female renders, I get that can be a pain in the ass, I'll pay $5M for my fave, and if there's more than one, $2M for the runner up, and $1M for 3rd place if y'all really step it up and give me enough to chose from.

ETA: Moved this to sig tournaments because that's actually probably more appropriate.

<a href='index.php?showuser=159' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Reynolds</a> tagging you because Leetch mentioned you made his, might be interested, and I definitely wouldn't mind a matching one if you feel like you might want to take this on.

Also, updating because I moved this to contests.

Bump, and adding and end of submissions date of 4/21.

What about Donny TrUmp? <a href='index.php?showuser=1770' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Allen</a> does great work on those.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Deplorable@Apr 9 2017, 06:59 AM
What about Donny TrUmp? <a href='index.php?showuser=1770' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Allen</a> does great work on those.

slap a wig, tits, and mole on him and I'll consider it fair game

lighting better be fantastic though aln, no slouching now

eh, bumping.

Quote:Originally posted by bozzz@Apr 10 2017, 11:29 PM
eh, bumping.

I'll give this a try soon! Just been busy af lately! Stupid school shit.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Apr 11 2017, 02:25 AM

I'll give this a try soon! Just been busy af lately! Stupid school shit.

Feel free to hmu even if i wind up closing this -- I'll still compensate you for your work.

Bumperoonie

I started working on something yesterday, hopefully I'll have something to show this weekend sometime.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

[Image: NCa2UkQ.gif]

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

I still plan on getting to you for this, my request thread got very congested :lol:

Probably tonight or tomorrow!