Create Account

S34 - Preseason Index

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> only thing for Toronto is that Olli Ojala was sent back down to Montreal and Yason Vassilios as the 18th skater Cheers

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

JayWhy make sure WPG makes the playoffs this year k?

Quote:Originally posted by TheLastOlympian07@Apr 11 2017, 10:33 PM
JayWhy make sure WPG makes&nbsp; the playoffs this year k?

Ilike

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by TheLastOlympian07@Apr 11 2017, 09:33 PM
JayWhy make sure WPG makes&nbsp; the playoffs this year k?

He's a simmer not a wizard.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Jets

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Wasnt this supposed to start a few days ago? Id be annoyed if I wasnt so inactive.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Apr 11 2017, 07:37 PM

He's a simmer not a wizard.
i think we all missed it when you were inactive <3

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> I apologize for another tag. Must be bloody annoying but it's more a question out of curiousity. Would Jeff Kirkstone technically be a rookie goaltender considering I don't think he's ever played more than 11 games in an SHL season? This is is first as a starter and wasn't sure if it was a Matt Murray type situation

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> Sami Free for the Jets has a few things that should be changed. Here's the PLAYER PAGE

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by TheLastOlympian07@Apr 11 2017, 09:59 PM

i think we all missed it when you were inactive <3

I know I did.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> Adam Kaiser is &reg; this season for the Renegades, wanna see him wipe the floor with the rest of these losers on that leaderboard. B)

Quote:Originally posted by bozzz@Apr 12 2017, 06:39 AM
<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> Adam Kaiser is ® this season for the Renegades, wanna see him wipe the floor with the rest of these losers on that leaderboard. B)
BLAT BLAT

Platoon

- Slappy is captain
- Smirnov, and Wagner are alts

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by bozzz@Apr 12 2017, 06:39 AM
<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> Adam Kaiser is ® this season for the Renegades, wanna see him wipe the floor with the rest of these losers on that leaderboard. B)
no

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Apr 12 2017, 07:40 AM
Platoon

- Slappy is captain
- Linna and Smirnov are alts
Why is light not alt

[Image: giphy.gif]