Create Account

National Simulation Football League

12-18-2018, 05:38 PMYour Mothers Favorite Goalie Wrote: Hey guys, I love this league! The NSFL has been going strong for a long time now, and we are looking to keep it up. I'd love to see a lot of you new guys to come over to the NSFL as well. We also have an affiliate program so that one PT from here can count as a PT on our site! Hope to see you around, and go Dragons! Dragonite

Smh I knew I forgot something. The PT affiliation makes it so easy to do both leagues!
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2019, 12:29 PM by iamslm22.)

The season has come to an end and it's a PERFECT time to join the National Simulation Football league. If you are active in SHL it really doesn't take much work (since we have PT share). We were the first sim league to have live sims - and if you like football you would love our league. Head over to our website here. You can see our prior games on our twitch. If you have any questions let me know.

If you join now you would be part of the S14 draft class, which means you will be drafted in to the DSFL (our equivalent of SMJHL) next week and be in the NSFL the season after.

01-23-2019, 12:26 PMiamslm22 Wrote: The season has come to an end and it's a PERFECT time to join the National Simulation Football league. If you are active in SHL it really doesn't take much work. We were the first sim league to have live sims - and if you like football you would love our league. Head over to our website here. You can see our prior games on our twitch. If you have any questions let me know.

If you join now you would be part of the S14 draft class, which means you will be drafted in to the DSFL (our equivalent of SMJHL) next week and be in the NSFL the season after.

Will re-join when LeClair gets into HoF. Wink

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

01-23-2019, 12:29 PMZoone16 Wrote:
01-23-2019, 12:26 PMiamslm22 Wrote: The season has come to an end and it's a PERFECT time to join the National Simulation Football league. If you are active in SHL it really doesn't take much work. We were the first sim league to have live sims - and if you like football you would love our league. Head over to our website here. You can see our prior games on our twitch. If you have any questions let me know.

Will re-join when LeClair gets into HoF. Wink

Woo! Hopefully that should be soon!

Want to join the best football league there is? Come join us! We still have PT share and it is the playoffs so its the perfect time to join! Even @dizzyDC has joined us now - so what's holding you back? Come and play some football

03-04-2019, 10:30 AMiamslm22 Wrote: Want to join the best football league there is? Come join us! We still have PT share and it is the playoffs so its the perfect time to join! Even @dizzyDC has joined us now - so what's holding you back? Come and play some football

:eyes:

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

03-04-2019, 10:30 AMiamslm22 Wrote: Want to join the best football league there is? Come join us! We still have PT share and it is the playoffs so its the perfect time to join! Even @dizzyDC has joined us now - so what's holding you back? Come and play some football

Awww man, I'm just a marketing tool now

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

I usually only advertise for SHL but this one is actually cool, worth a shot even if you don't like football. They have massive drafts which is an experience.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

The league is cool (even though i ended up going IA) - so join for S26 today!

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Hello everyone! I'm the head recruit of the ISFL!

Excited that football is back? Wanting something new to scratch that sim league itch? The International Simulation Football League(ISFL) is our long time football sim league affiliate, and they are recruiting now for their 26th season! We have PT share with them, which allows you to complete one PT per week that counts for both leagues. This makes it even easier to get started! The Trade deadline just passed and now is the ideal time to join!

Check out their forums here: https://forums.sim-football.com/

Join their Discord channel and ask any questions at: https://discord.gg/U6fKer9

Its a new season for ISFL! Its a perfect time to join up.

Check out their forums here: https://forums.sim-football.com/

Join their Discord channel and ask any questions https://discord.gg/bKatreD