Create Account

National Simulation Football League

Quote:Originally posted by Symmetrik+May 10 2017, 07:46 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Symmetrik @ May 10 2017, 07:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Definitely going to join as soon as I get back to my pc.[/b]
No rush man! I only created the site yesterday so I am trying to be realistic about the timeframe to launch. The goal is a month or so, but it could be a little sooner or later depending on who jumps on board to help out

Quote:Originally posted by Shadowz1797@May 10 2017, 07:45 PM<br /><a href='index.php?showuser=1643' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-9'>Ballerstorm</a> Would definitely be interested as a player, how would positioning work? (aren't there a crazy amount of positions on field to be filled)
Good question, we havent entirely decided yet. A couple ideas we are toying with. One thing I dont want to do is limit players from making a position they want, even if its not a popular position. Things like OL, or Punter may not get a ton of users but I still want to allow people to make that if they choose. What I will probably end up doing is allowing GMs a budget to fill the non popular positions with robots. This would likely fill OL and things like that until there have been enough players created to fill those positions, even if some go inactive. This will place a HUGE premium on the active users at these positions which should make things interesting.

Another idea I thought of was letting everyone make 2 players. One on offense and one on defense. The more I think about it the most I dont think it will work though.

Lastly, there will be positional flexibility. Corners can play safety, TE's can play FB, and I am trying to think of a way to implement EDGE as a position that could be DE or OLB, while still allowing people to make LBs that can play any LB position.

Like I mentioned, I only made the site yesterday so things are still being worked out, but I welcome any help and input people want to throw in

<!--QuoteBegin-InciteHysteria@May 10 2017, 07:39 PM
I'm down for a GM Spot.[/quote]
Perfect! Sign up and shoot me a PM on the site! Ill be contacting everyone who is a potential GMs and getting teams sorted out and all that sort of stuff started soon

I'm down to help with graphics/team designs for the GMs in the league if they need some help

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Quote:Originally posted by Hoovuh@May 10 2017, 09:17 PM
I'm down to help with graphics/team designs for the GMs in the league if they need some help
Thank you, that's a huge help. Right now Cope is the only guy that is working on grafx for it so the help is welcomed. I'll let GMs know to message you if they need help. Cheers

<a href='index.php?showuser=2245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Grapehead</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1627' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>probablydrunk</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1574' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>princekyle</a>

Quote:Originally posted by Hoovuh@May 10 2017, 10:17 PM

That would be fantastic. I'm going to be coming up with a team concept tonight. I'll hit you up if you'd be interested in helping.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

i'll think about it

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by daBenchwarmer@May 10 2017, 09:24 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=1643' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-9'>Ballerstorm</a> 100% interested
I welcome everyone who is interested to sign up. I'll send a mass PM out once the league is ready to officially launch so at least if you're signed up then you'll get the PM

Quote:Originally posted by Ballerstorm@May 11 2017, 12:26 AM

I welcome everyone who is interested to sign up. I'll send a mass PM out once the league is ready to officially launch so at least if you're signed up then you'll get the PM

i thought this was soccer for some reason so I got hyped af

I'm still interested tho

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by daBenchwarmer@May 10 2017, 09:29 PM

i thought this was soccer for some reason so I got hyped af

I'm still interested tho
:lol:

Cool, good to hear you're still interested

I am looking for GMs for the NSFL now! First set of GMs get to create their own teams. 3 spots are left. Join the site and check it out. http://nsfl.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Hiring for basically every position now, including GMs and commissioners.

Quote:Originally posted by Hoovuh@May 10 2017, 09:17 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Grapehead</a> needs help, lol

We are getting close to our official launch and we have now opened up player creation. If you are at all interested please take some time to check us out and Create a Player

Baller and the guys have been putting in a lot of work. The site looks great. Player creation has been open for a couple days. We'd love to get more people created for the inaugural draft. I can see the guys at the top of this league are really committed.

For anyone wanting more football in their life. This is the place! Join us!

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

<a href='index.php?showuser=1643' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-9'>Ballerstorm</a>

With regards to positions, the successful football leagues above been involved with in the past have had o-line, d-line, kicker and punter as CPU players. Then GMs have the ability to develop those players from a pool of TPE each season.

Totally agree with Grimreaper

And I joined this anyway .....

Give it a look over and join. Cheers

CHRISTMAS =TOUCHDOWN Yay