Create Account

This is not what I wanted

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@May 12 2017, 09:58 PM

Did you say suck my dick naturally or because of my pic because that would be awesome
B)

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@May 12 2017, 08:57 PM

My cnc is how about you stop bitching about shit and do it? You don't like that I'm catching this shit up, so go the fuck ahead and do it.

You always bitch about how things are yet you're the last to do something about it. Fuck off, actually just delete your fucking account, I'm sure you'll do some people a favor.
I'm tired of trying to help the fucking graphics program because the stupid ass HO and commish team won't make an effort to help it. Multiple times have I helped the gfx team to catch up and not been paid for it.

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

I think it's fair to want to know why you got the grade that you did. It's important I think so that you can avoid feeling slighted. Everyone thinks their own sigs are pretty good, and when you get a grade lower than you feel is deserved, and compared to others with the same grade, it's a nice thing to have that rationale behind the grading.

Especially because grading graphics is so subjective, it's basically guesswork trying to figure out where you lost 1-4 points.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

To be fair, 701's not even a grader. He offered this morning to help things get caught up, and that's what he's doing. This is something he's done on his own time to try and alleviate what he sees as an issue right now.

He's not doing CNC because there's about a month and a half to go through, I'm sure if anyone PM'd him and asked for advice he'd give it to them.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@May 12 2017, 11:08 PM
To be fair, 701's not even a grader. He offered this morning to help things get caught up, and that's what he's doing. This is something he's done on his own time to try and alleviate what he sees as an issue right now.

He's not doing CNC because there's about a month and a half to go through, I'm sure if anyone PM'd him and asked for advice he'd give it to them.

Honestly I think the feedback is the most important part of grading, it's why I don't feel qualified enough to be a grader. I'd gladly wait if it meant I knew where my sigs went wrong. I can understand some people may need the money, but personally I don't mind waiting, I'm in no rush.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Symmetrik@May 12 2017, 09:12 PM

Honestly I think the feedback is the most important part of grading, it's why I don't feel qualified enough to be a grader. I'd gladly wait if it meant I knew where my sigs went wrong. I can understand some people may need the money, but personally I don't mind waiting, I'm in no rush.
Yeahthat

701 for some reason coming at me when I'm saying that the gfx team and HO didn't do jack shit about graphics so it came to where someone had to grade 3 pages and couldn't give cnc

Affiliate of:

Quote:Originally posted by kit@May 12 2017, 11:14 PM

Yeahthat

701 for some reason coming at me when I'm saying that the gfx team and HO didn't do jack shit about graphics so it came to where someone had to grade 3 pages and couldn't give cnc

Well, turns out when nobody's applying for grader spots it's hard to do anything.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Symmetrik@May 12 2017, 10:06 PM
I think it's fair to want to know why you got the grade that you did. It's important I think so that you can avoid feeling slighted. Everyone thinks their own sigs are pretty good, and when you get a grade lower than you feel is deserved, and compared to others with the same grade, it's a nice thing to have that rationale behind the grading.

Especially because grading graphics is so subjective, it's basically guesswork trying to figure out where you lost 1-4 points.
Wanna know my opinion on my grade? A simple PM works, always open to talk and help out others.

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@May 12 2017, 09:15 PM

Well, turns out when nobody's applying for grader spots it's hard to do anything.
turns out when you don't try and do anything it's hard to do anything

Affiliate of:

Quote:Originally posted by kit@May 13 2017, 03:20 AM

turns out when you don't try and do anything it's hard to do anything
?

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@May 12 2017, 09:21 PM

?
Pmd eggy weeks ago about the graphics needing help since I've been helping the past few seasons. He says "they're working on it" when the graphics discussion was a ghost town and his first post in there ever was today. He clearly ignored me and the gfx program

Affiliate of:

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@May 12 2017, 11:15 PM

Yeahthat
It's hard to have a decent grading system in place when no one wants to grade. Look at the last batch of people hired. A person can get burnt out from grading very easily when it is only them and one other person grading. If there are seven submissions, it could take easily over an hour to grade them all with proper CNC. What it boils down to is accountability of the grader. I get things come up in life, but when you say you'll do the work and then never do it, it never ends well. I agree that CNC is very beneficial, but in this case it is necessary to not leave any as I let the graphic section fall way behind

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by kit@May 13 2017, 03:22 AM

Pmd eggy weeks ago about the graphics needing help since I've been helping the past few seasons. He says "they're working on it" when the graphics discussion was a ghost town and his first post in there ever was today. He clearly ignored me and the gfx program
What do you think he can even do. Post in there and say "chop chop"? They're hiring GFX graders yet barely anyone's applying apparently.

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by MyLittleHexx@May 12 2017, 09:23 PM

Yeahthat
It's hard to have a decent grading system in place when no one wants to grade. Look at the last batch of people hired. A person can get burnt out from grading very easily when it is only them and one other person grading. If there are seven submissions, it could take easily over an hour to grade them all with proper CNC. What it boils down to is accountability of the grader. I get things come up in life, but when you say you'll do the work and then never do it, it never ends well. I agree that CNC is very beneficial, but in this case it is necessary to not leave any as I let the graphic section fall way behind
I get that, grading is tedious af and this was in no way meant as a jab at you because I know you've been trying and you're kinda all alone on this.

I think a majority of people would've preferred waiting and getting cnc than just a grade now

Affiliate of:

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@May 12 2017, 07:23 PM

What do you think he can even do. Post in there and say "chop chop"? They're hiring GFX graders yet barely anyone's applying apparently.

Also...Eggy's been commish for what, six days?

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||