Create Account

This is not what I wanted

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@May 12 2017, 08:15 PM

Well, turns out when nobody's applying for grader spots it's hard to do anything.
I mean, I applied. But no one will apply for things if you make it seem like an audition for a school play.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by Reynolds@May 13 2017, 12:18 AM

I mean, I applied. But no one will apply for things if you make it seem like an audition for a school play.

Yeah, you applied today. Before that there had been only one applicant.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@May 12 2017, 09:20 PM

Yeah, you applied today. Before that there had been only one applicant.
I'm telling that audition style application thread is a killer. It has never worked well in leagues I've been in. Just let them apply, not turn in a resume. If you see their body of work whether it be graphics, discussion or league attitude then you can decide.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by Reynolds@May 13 2017, 12:23 AM

I'm telling that audition style application thread is a killer. It has never worked well in leagues I've been in. Just let them apply, not turn in a resume. If you see their body of work whether it be graphics, discussion or league attitude then you can decide.

Oh I get what you mean now. Definitely a good point for the next time we have to hire graders.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

[Image: 635580826940869303-_C03-_ARMOUR-_A-29-70393590.jpg]
"I'm just here for the money," - Wasty

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

[Image: k5RSt_.gif]

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I just think it's shitty that gfx is thething I like most on this site, and I find it hard to improve, and the one chance I get to get some criticism, I don't even get it.

It's just shitty, no one tells me how to get better until I submit some shit and when I don't get it it's shit

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by kit@May 13 2017, 12:03 AM
I just think it's shitty that gfx is thething I like most on this site, and I find it hard to improve, and the one chance I get to get some criticism, I don't even get it.

It's just shitty, no one tells me how to get better until I submit some shit and when I don't get it it's shit
Shut the fuck up already.

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@May 12 2017, 11:51 PM
[Image: 635580826940869303-_C03-_ARMOUR-_A-29-70393590.jpg]
"I'm just here for the money," - Wasty
I felt like I was giving you the lottery winnings lol.

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@May 12 2017, 11:17 PM

Shut the fuck up already.
Okay sorry for trying to explain myself. Like god I'm trying to do this without being like hostile and ur starting shit

Affiliate of:

Quote:Originally posted by kit@May 13 2017, 12:26 AM

Okay sorry for trying to explain myself. Like god I'm trying to do this without being like hostile and ur starting shit
Dude, it was a one time thing so I could catch the section up. It's not a regular thing. You're being an emotional poster right now.

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@May 12 2017, 09:24 PM

I felt like I was giving you the lottery winnings lol.
I'll take it, i've been getting GM money for 19 seasons i was poor before I started dis.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@May 13 2017, 12:29 AM

I'll take it, i've been getting GM money for 19 seasons i was poor before I started dis.
I almost asked if it was even legal transferring all that money lol.

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@May 12 2017, 11:28 PM

Dude, it was a one time thing so I could catch the section up. It's not a regular thing. You're being an emotional poster right now.
Im just saying I barely get CnC and like i make some dank ass sigs and finally want cnc and i dont get it

Affiliate of:

Quote:Originally posted by kit@May 13 2017, 12:34 AM

Im just saying I barely get CnC and like i make some dank ass sigs and finally want  cnc and i dont get it
Let it go bud