Create Account

Raven 5/12

[Image: 6uxCduR.png]

Never submitted this. <a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Eggy216</a> use my sigs you prick

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

<center>Hi <a href='index.php?showuser=2031' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Raven</a>, I'll be your grader this week.

Sig A: 5/10

Not much more than a render pasted over a background from Sonic. The sig is really vibrant which I like, but I don't like how the primary color on the render (red) clashes with the primary color of the background (green). The swirls behind mr eggman are a nice touch and the text is well sized, but it looks like very minimal effort went into it.

As always, if you have a problem with your grade, feel free to send me a PM and I will get it handled.

Total Payout: $375,000

</center>

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]