Create Account

SHL & SMJHL Media Changes

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@May 18 2017, 04:18 PM
I see having team podcasts is being discouraged... Aight.

Some of the most fun I've had on the site were the old MC's gonna MC Podcasts with the Discord. Multiple opinions and tons of variant discussion? Yes please. But I get it that it's hard to justify divvying up a pod like that.

Just kinda sucks.

That was something the media graders asked for when we came to them with our proposal so we added it. You can still do a team podcast, you just can't split the money 15 ways afterwards.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Phobospwns@May 18 2017, 02:26 PM

I've never done one, and honestly I've only listened to 1 ever (One of yours, <a href='index.php?showuser=1770' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Allen</a>, be proud). .

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Is this retroactive to the last bit of articles that haven't been graded yet?

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Andybj@May 18 2017, 07:39 PM
Is this retroactive to the last bit of articles that haven't been graded yet?

No. It'll start the day after playoffs are done. Anything written before should still be on the previous scale.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@May 18 2017, 02:55 PM

That was something the media graders asked for when we came to them with our proposal so we added it. You can still do a team podcast, you just can't split the money 15 ways afterwards.
Yeah it was annoying to have to distribute it for more than 6 people. With 6, everyone gets 500k which is a good number. Anywhere past that and we get into some annoyance. I'm not a media grader anymore but my 2 cents

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

I like it, looking forward to how we go forward with these.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@May 18 2017, 11:16 PM
I like it, looking forward to how we go forward with these.
Will your articles include a forward?

[Image: tZTGSGj.png]
[Image: 2AFxw6o.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Phobospwns@May 19 2017, 09:19 PM

Will your articles include a forward?
I'd rather not be so forward with that information, but if you could forward me the question to my PMs, I'd happily answer it there.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@May 19 2017, 07:03 AM
I'd rather not be so forward with that information, but if you could forward me the question to my PMs, I'd happily answer it there.
I'm really only asking the question for:
[Image: i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2015%2F1207%2Fr34022_1296x729_16-9.jpg]

[Image: tZTGSGj.png]
[Image: 2AFxw6o.png]

why?

Quote:Originally posted by Cynthia@May 18 2017, 07:59 PM

Yeah it was annoying to have to distribute it for more than 6 people. With 6, everyone gets 500k which is a good number. Anywhere past that and we get into some annoyance. I'm not a media grader anymore but my 2 cents
You were da best media grader ever

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Cynthia@May 18 2017, 10:59 PM

I've got big shoes to fill aha.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

3 months later the stickied rubric is updated

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

You are putting spreadsheets under the same category as pressers??
Gimme a break

Quote:Originally posted by CBear@Aug 19 2017, 10:50 AM
You are putting spreadsheets under the same category as pressers??
Gimme a break

That's only if a spreadsheet is posted on its own without any sort of written piece alongside it.