Create Account

Season 35 Interested Prospetcs

<div align="center">[Image: wstd88.png][Image: wstd88.png]

Hello season 35 draft eligible prospects!

I would like to invite you to fill us in as to why you are the perfect choice for the Los Angeles Panthers! We're coming off of a disappointing loss in the first round of this seasons playoffs, but we're already looking towards the future and we're extremely excited about the upcoming SHL draft! Why are we excited? We have two 1st round picks this season that's why! I've been very impressed with the members of this draft class and I can't wait to welcome the newest members of the Panthers organization. The Panthers have proven that we are okay with going off the board if we feel that a player could be a good fit with our team. I wouldn't put it past us to do so again in the future!

Please copy/paste & fill out the following questions. We'll be sure to get in contact with you.

Cheers

Panthers Panthers Panthers Goal Towel

Code:
[b]S35 Los Angeles Panthers Interested Prospects Survey[/b]

[b]1. What is your players name and position?[/b]

[b]2. How would you quickly summarize your career in the SHL so far?[/b]

[b]3. What are your goals with your player?[/b]

[b]4. What do you like about the SHL? What is your favorite part about having a player in the league?[/b]

[b]5. We have a high number of active players on our team, what unique trait could you bring to our organization? What makes you stand out?[/b]

[b]6. What do you plan on buying the team for dinner when you get your first contract?[/b]

[b]7. Who has the best build on the Panthers?[/b]

[b]8. Anything interesting that you will demand in your contract?[/b]

[b]9. Why is Chris Crutchfield the best captain in the SHL?[/b]

[b]10. First thing you would do upon arriving in the city of Los Angeles?[/b]

Hope to hear from you. Good luck in the draft!

[Image: wstd88.png][Image: wstd88.png]</div>

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

S35 Los Angeles Panthers Interested Prospects Survey

1. What is your players name and position?
Louie Garrett - Right Wing.

2. How would you quickly summarize your career in the SHL so far?
I had a disappointing pre-season and a slow start to the regular season, but I finished 4th in rookie scoring by the end of the season. Currently, I have 7 points in 7 playoff games. Basically, I've been killing it.

3. What are your goals with your player?
I've had a lot of success scoring so far, but I hope to build my player into a very strong 2 way forward.

4. What do you like about the SHL? What is your favorite part about having a player in the league?
That it's a really active community. The strategic aspects of building a player and team seem like a lot of fun. My favorite part about having a player in the league is being able to shit wreck other people's hopes and dreams.

5. We have a high number of active players on our team, what unique trait could you bring to our organization? What makes you stand out?
My charming wit and bright disposition on life.

6. What do you plan on buying the team for dinner when you get your first contract?
Totino's Pizza Rolls or Bagel Bites, your choice.

7. Who has the best build on the Panthers?
While my build focuses a little bit more on scoring, I really like Cunningham's focus on 2 way play. That's just my personal thing though, always have been a fan of players that excel on both ends of the ice.

8. Anything interesting that you will demand in your contract?
Totino's Pizza Rolls or Bagel Bites, your choice.

9. Why is Chris Crutchfield the best captain in the SHL?
Cause he's Papa Crutch. What more is there really to say? He made me a dope sig, so that's pretty neat.

10. First thing you would do upon arriving in the city of Los Angeles?
Buy some bomb-ass tacos.

Feel free to hit me up here or on discord.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Timo "Maximum Wiener" Haas

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WVe80iZtlYU"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WVe80iZtlYU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MEb2CecR11I"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MEb2CecR11I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

4. What do you like about the SHL? What is your favorite part about having a player in the league?

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6M6samPEMpM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6M6samPEMpM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

5. We have a high number of active players on our team, what unique trait could you bring to our organization? What makes you stand out?

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kDcCSiakaU4"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kDcCSiakaU4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

6. What do you plan on buying the team for dinner when you get your first contract?

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ubPn8VaQ7k"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ubPn8VaQ7k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6M6samPEMpM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6M6samPEMpM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aBt8fN7mJNg"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aBt8fN7mJNg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZYrEz0mxts"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZYrEz0mxts" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

[Image: tumblr_inline_oodgqonJKL1s27mid_250.gif]

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Finn Krüger - Defenceman

Drafted fourth overall to Colorado, stellar preseason, decent regular season, average postseason.

Play hard, get minutes, fill the roles I need to fill. Play somewhere that wants to have me around. Have fun, really.

It's like having hockey on the days when there is no hockey for me to sit down and watch. The level of involvement, from how carefully you manage your player stats to being able to sit down and write almost anything you want to flesh out who your player is, all of it is a really unique experience to me. Favorite part has to be the camaraderie between teammates in the locker rooms. There's a lot of love.

Positivity, love, a youthful outlook on life(?).

Mexican. I love good Mexican food, and I mean, c'mon, you're practically right there.

Haas netted me a decent amount of points in fantasy, and Incite is my boi.... But of course, Crutch might as well be the ideal Two-Way D, and he's one of the builds that I look at for guidance now that I'm actually trying to strategically place my TPE. So it's between those two.

Two cases of Alberta Genuine Draft. Can never get enough of that stuff.

Ignoring the build? Crutch don't give a fuck. And I got mad respect for that.

Hit the rink. Never an off day.

----

Thanks for the opportunity! Feel free to give me a shout here on on discord.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Angelo Odjick - LW (I also play RW, I go both ways.)

I hit people. 3rd in Hits at 130 (2 behind second) in my only season S34 SMJHL.

To be the guy who protects the stars on the team, and knocks the puck loose while we're in deep. I wouldn't mind getting the puck in the net from time to time as well. Wink

So far, it's been the people. I haven't found anyone on the site that I don't like yet, even the ones who can be less than popular with a lot of people. I also like looking at player builds and stats, trying to figure out how to best build my character to be a team player and work in a lineup rather than run and gun on my own.

Even if things aren't going our way, I'm always positive and looking for opportunities to improve as a team. Also, I've been off work from a car accident, so I haven't been able to start yet, but I'm planning on doing some more media work (videos, podcasts.) Here's an example of a video I made for my Junior team: Whalers Promo Vid

Oh, I almost forgot, dizz asked me to make him a video using MS Paint/Movie Maker for his team, here's that: Scarecrows Highlights

It's California, so Sushi obviously!

I mean... Incite is pretty hot. Oh, you mean player build. I get you now. There's a lot of great builds on your team. Hard to say which one I like best. I'll do my favorite build for each position:
C - King
W - Strange
D - Crutchfield
G - Haas

This is one of those things that matters to me actually, and one of the reasons LAP would be an ideal team for me. When I got drafted to my junior team, I told them I wanted to see us through a rebuild and to a cup or at least a couple good runs. Our team has exactly 0 active players from previous drafts, and our top C retired right before regular season. We've had an uphill battle, even got a bit hopeful for making playoffs until late in the season when we hit a brick wall. I want to see my junior team to a solid core and be competitive for years to come. LAP has the depth that they don't need to call me up very soon, and I expect to play at least another 2 years in the juniors. You really don't need a scrub like me on your 4th line yet anyways, and I'd like to build up my TPE to come out to the SHL swinging in my debut season. I'd be willing to take a lower value contract to compensate so the team can spend their dollars in the mean time to stay competitive while I develop in the juniors.

Crutch is bae, what else is there to say?

Find the best Sushi resturant to cater our team dinner!

Shoyu Kikkoman, offensive defender.

I don't have one yet. But with experienve from my old player, I can tell it's definitely more challenging, as you are playing with a bunch of guys who are 1000+ TPE. Ninja

To be able to build a physical blue line scorer.

The atmosphere in general, members are very kind and helpful. To be able to play is this league with my player!

Rice and soy sauce, period.

Sushi or dim sum brah.

GM! GM! Tongue

1 mil worth of soy sauce.

Because he is Chris Crutchfield. Popcorn

Find my bros Franklin, Trevor and Michael.

Hello, since you know me pretty well I figured that I just could skip the question part and just express my interest like this.

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@May 22 2017, 08:20 PM
Hello, since you know me pretty well I figured that I just could skip the question part and just express my interest like this.

Of course Kris, thank you!

Cheers

[Image: ypj9km3.png]

Before i answer any questions, id like to first say hello! and thank the Panthers organization, its managers and any rostered Panthers players whom have taken time out of their day to read my profile below.

As a native of Whitby Ontario my optimum choice would be to play somewhere closer to home.. but there are exceptions to that and 1 of them is the Los Angeles Panthers. A franchise whom ive watched from a far and have grown to admire. Including a respect for its 2 managers and its players..

Mike Izzy, Left Wing

Well Mike Izzy was not a rated rookie or a draft day darling. Kelowna took a chance on me with a pick in the middle of the 3rd round which i will forever be grateful for. But privately I was peeved as well as motivated by the leagues ambivalence towards Mike Izzy. That was used as motivation to come in and work hard every day. On the ice Izzy improved every week as he went from a 3rd line rookie to lining up with langabeer and Rielly on Kelownas top line. I performed well at times in my rookie season, especially in the 2nd half of the season. Off the ice that hard work has generated a buzz which has begun to saturate the S35 draft discussions... and has thankfully all but wiped the word ambivalence clean off the Izzy name.

I'll be honest... my primary goal is to continue doing what ive done since joining back on March 28. Be active and engaged.. be a good team-mate.. and do my part to keep the franchise i play for happy and healthy.

At some point in my career id like Mike Izzy to be considered the face of the franchise. Id also like to wear the C one day.... and that C wont just come from whats done on the ice, the C will represent a virtual standard in activity, motivation and commitment to the methodology of our franchise.. i believe these are traits that Mike Izzy can excel at.

Lastly id like to become a member of the hall of fame. After my career is over id like to take a season off to regroup (hookers, liquor and vegas?) and then come back as an SHL GM.

As a fantasy sports junkie, im shocked that I knew nothing about SIM until my discussions with Coach Steelhead in late March. I've been sucked in by the enormity of this site and its people whom have all jumped head first to create the most realistic virtual version of a sports league possible. This to me is one of the great treats on the net. I'm just enjoying the ride!

let me first state that i believe its important to keep it light and positive on the forums or in discord. I think that's an important aspect of maintaining a healthy franchise.

I don't believe that it's up to me to prove that the Augment Mike Izzy stands out.. I think you either do or you dont.. and i rather leave that for others to decide. but in terms of activity, As a member of the SHL for 7 weeks.. Mike Izzy has put forth a resume that is unmatched in this draft class. Which includes the articles below, daily discord discussions with my Kelowna comrades and a host of activities on the site.

1. Article: Mike Izzy signs with the SHL
2. Mike Izzy Advertisement
3. Article: Mike Izzy Press Q&A
4. Article: Mike Izzy and Draft Day
5. Article: Off the record, Izzy moving up draft lists
6. Article: from college to kelowna, the mike izzy journey in 16 days
7. Article: Izzy Gives back
8. Article: kelowna bon fire spreading, lucky fire has shl officials worried
9. Article: #IzzyApproved, an important read
10. Article: mike izzy press q&a, an eat and speak collaborative endeavor
11. Article: now hiring for team izzy, in preparation for draft
12. Article: the smjhl post season hot sheet, s34's most notable playoff performers

Anything the team wants! price is not a factor! (Can i write this dinner off on my taxes?)

Hmmm... id have to say Chris Crutchfield, The mans got very defined traps and his abs are fitness magazine esk. Tongue

Is this the right time to bring up the 'Leather Couch in the clubhouse' contract clause?

In all seriousnes, the only thing im looking for in this area is to be able to come up to the SHL when my TPE and build are at a point where i can realistically contribute. Im not looking to be a 7 min a game player on the 4th line with a 363 TPE

From a far its easy to determine the people on this site whom are genuinely engaged in the health of the league done though their commitment and activity. Captain Clutch is one of those people. But I've also had the fortune of occasionally sharing a discord area with mr Crutchfield in my rookie season and as it turns out, this is a solid dude as well!

Figure out some of important obvious issues... who is my internet provider? where are the buffets? and what is the American version of Tim Hortons for my java intake.

Thank you Los Angeles and lots of good fortune to you moving forward!

Mike Izzy -
Knights
Be #IzzyApproved

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

what up, where you at??

Quote:Originally posted by vbottas17@May 25 2017, 11:36 AM
what up, where you at??
Hi, I already answered.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Sophia Bennett - RW

Pretty successful first season, i'm enjoying the site and cant wait to see how well my player does

To continue to be a sniper and get some points to help my team win games, I want to win a championship.

I like all the people that you get to meet, and I love seeing how my player does in the SIM.

I'm really active, pretty social and a positive person so I think that would be a good asset to bring to LA locker room. Id fit in pretty well.

Probably somewhere fancy like the Keg, gotta spoil the Vets.

I like Kekkonen's build and want my player to be similar to that.

No not really, maybe toss in a pizza or something.

Crutch is my BFF :-x

Make crutch take me for some chicken fingers and fries and than head to the rink to check it out!

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2235154

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Trucker Grogan, defense

I played seven less games than the two people above me on the leaders board for PIMs, netted two fights, and actually did pretty well with hits considering everything but being a wrecking ball has kind of been an afterthought with this build. Have I made sexy stat lines? Nah. Have I been having fun watching Grogan wreck shit? You bet.

I'd like to break the record for the number of times the Turd Ferguson award has been one consecutively by one player. I think it'd be awesome to net the record for fights won in a season too.

I mean the concept is fun -- people have been chill, although I think I really haven't quite found the group of dudes I've been looking for in terms of a resting place, but it's been fun enough that I'm giving it another shot. Definitely more rewarding tracking my penalties than it was my FO% as a center.

Idk I think I'm actually a pretty reasonable if sometimes quiet presence in a locker room. A mediating presence if you will. I go out of my way to make sure not to run my yap just because shit pisses me off because I really firmly believe you don't just say shit unless its something that you're going to stand behind.

Nyotaimori with some slamming chicks catered by Sushi Zo. Nothing but the best for my boys.

Komarov. B)

I think money is pretty interesting tbh

Consonance.

Eat myself stupid at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles.

Yes
Aleksandr Aleksandrov - Goalie
Depressing

The 14th best goalie in existence

Talking to my fellow draft mates. I feel like I've made some bros.
I'm like waters but not as cool
Microwave ramen

Timo haas

How can i demand anything when i have nothing of value

He made my sig
Have sex

Ha ha

[Image: izzy.PNG]