Create Account

S35 Vancouver Whalers Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center">[Image: 8RqFk1n.png]

That time of the year again where we need to get to know some of the prospects a little better. The Whalers have been in rebuild mode for the past two seasons and it looks like we should be ready to make that extra push and get into the playoffs this upcoming season. We had a great bunch of rookies join us last season and we would like that trend to continue! If you are interested in becoming a Whaler please fill out the questions below Cheers
Code:
Player Name:
Player Position:
Link to Profile:
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)
What kind of player do you want to build?
Why should Vancouver draft you?
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season?
Do you know any players from the league?
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!
Who is your favorite NHL team?
Post you favorite .gif
</div>

Player Name: Jackie Stuart
Player Position: D
Link to Profile: Here
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): As you can see from the recruitment team, obv. 1
What kind of player do you want to build? Lidstrom/Doughty/Niedermayer
Why should Vancouver draft you? To win of course
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Just here so I don't get fined
Do you know any players from the league? Sure
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: get money fuck bitches smoke bluntz ride or die
Who is your favorite NHL team?: LA Kings
Post you favorite .gif: [Image: tumblr_lww7eoOrma1ql0r06o1_500.gif]

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by vbottas17@May 21 2017, 01:54 AM
Player Name: Jackie Stuart
Link to Profile: Here
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): As you can see from the recruitment team, obv. 1
What kind of player do you want to build? Lidstrom/Doughty/Niedermayer
Why should Vancouver draft you? To win of course
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Just here so I don't get fined
Do you know any players from the league? Sure
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: get money fuck bitches smoke bluntz ride or die
Who is your favorite NHL team?: LA Kings
Post you favorite .gif: [Image: tumblr_lww7eoOrma1ql0r06o1_500.gif]

I'd draft you. I'd draft you hard

Player Name: Gilfred Alfredsson
Player Position: Defenseman
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=2621
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5: 5
What kind of player do you want to build? A solid defensive defenseman
Why should Vancouver draft you? You need a shut down D man straight up.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? To become a feared Shut Down Defenseman in the league
Do you know any players from the league? nope
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! I love me some video games. Today I discovered this game Elsword. And damn it's pretty damn fun. But I also love reality shows like Big Brother and Survivor
Who is your favorite NHL team? Edmonton Oilers
Post you favorite .gif [Image: OCtIIX6.gif]

Player Name: Clint Eastwood
Player Position: Defense
Link to Profile: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showuser=2614
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5 as right now, 4 as time goes on (school exams), 5 as school ends
What kind of player do you want to build?: A big hitting, physical, gritty defenseman
Why should Vancouver draft you?: I tend to have a nice, laid back personality, I can help a lot of with the defensive side of the game. I'd be getting better defensively as time goes on of course. I can also be a depth defenseman that shutdowns other teams' top guys.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season?: 0
Do you know any players from the league? Samee (I won't send a trade request)
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm a very laid back guy, I take things easy. I don't like stepping on peoples' toes as if I do piss someone off, I'll back off. When it comes to hobbies, I love hockey. I love keeping up with my favorite hockey team and making bets with my family. That's what brought me here. I also enjoy playing soccer. With any free time I have, I'll play some video games, and I love staying up-to-date with my family as they are the most interesting people.
Who is your favorite NHL team? Boston Bruins
Post you favorite .gif: https://i.imgur.com/i31rdIN.mp4

Player Name: Vijanupatan Singh
Player Position: RW
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=78814
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)
5 right now, 1.5 when I'm busy. It varies a shitload but I should have more free time in the coming months
Basically Eduard Selich 2.0, I think building a good sniper is the most efficient strategy TPE wise and I think I can do that.
Because I think my player will be good and as a recreate I can help the newer draftees get acclimated to the site.
Can't really set myself any goals considering how random the SMJHL can be but I'd say at least 20 points
like everyone
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!
I think you know what I'm like
Habs
Post you favorite .gif
i don't have one

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Player Name: Mathias Victorsson
Player Position: LW
Link to Profile: Located to the left of this post.
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 5
What kind of player do you want to build? A winner
Why should Vancouver draft you? If they would like to add a solid piece of a winning team.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Win the championship.
Do you know any players from the league? No.
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! Laid back but speak my mind when need be.
Who is your favorite NHL team? Oilers
Post you favorite .gif N/A

Player Name: Ted Glass
Link to Profile: Ted Glass - D
4, 5 if it's a workday.

A Ryan McDonagh clone; defensive beast, smooth skater, responsible with the puck

Great locker room presence, big team player. I want what's best for the team.

Become a mainstay on the blueline, a player to be depended on in clutch situations.

No, this is my first time playing in a sim league.

Friendly and outgoing. I enjoy playing actual hockey on both ice and roller blades, playing video games, other sports, drinking beer, and working out.

NYR, all the way.

Post you favorite .gif
[Image: Pk2Nagq.gif]

Player Name:
Player Position:
Link to Profile
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5: 5
What kind of player do you want to build? Offensive D-man
Why should Vancouver draft you? If you don't someone else will
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? scor golz n hit doodz
Do you know any players from the league? Most of them
How would you describe your personality? Easy going. Gym, SHL, hanging with my kid
Who is your favorite NHL team? Tampa Bay
Post you favorite .gif
[Image: 1257946416_banana_man.gif]

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Player Name: Karl Hefeweizen
Link to Profile:http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=79193
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5
What kind of player do you want to build? 2 way defenseman
Why should Vancouver draft you? I'm pretty dope and was a pretty active player in VHL
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Hit some milestones, turn some heads
Do you know any players from the league? No
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! Outgoing -- I like all kinds of games (video games, board games, roleplaying games, tabletop games). I do software development and have an awesome dog.
Who is your favorite NHL team? Penguins
Post you favorite .gif
[Image: z8eZn.gif]

Player Name: Oliver König

Player Position: RH TWD

Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=79217

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 4

What kind of player do you want to build? Think: German Erik Karlsson

Why should Vancouver draft you?My favorite animal may or may not be a whale. Also, I'll generate lots of offense for you and look damn good while doing it.

What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Make a name for myself. Let the league and GMs know what Oli is all about.

Do you know any players from the league? prettyburn and Clint Eastwood!

How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! Introverted and outgoing at the same time. Dunno how that works, but it does. Drinking tea and reading. I'm also a grad student studying photography!

Who is your favorite NHL team? Boston Bruins will always have my heart But I'm fond of Edmonton and Nashville as well.

Post you favorite .gif
[Image: didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif]

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Player Name: Coren Volden
Player Position: LH Hybrid Goalie
Link to Profile: Profile
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) Probably a 4

A goalies that can Anchor down the back end.

To get someone that's calm and can adapt well.

To mainly learn about what do it in the SHL, since I've never done anything like this before.

I've gotten to know a few on the various Discords.

I'm pretty calm and quiet, and I like music and playing video games.

Ottawa

Post you favorite .gif
an't share, it's under NDA.

Player Name: Finn Jakobsen
Player Position: LW
Link to Profile: Okay
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5: 4-5
What kind of player do you want to build?: I'm hoping to build a solid two-way/defensive forward; someone able to shut down the opponents offense in the neutral zone and create chances from takeaways. If that means I play 5 seasons in the SMJHL, that's perfectly fine with me!
Why should Vancouver draft you?: To be honest. I make a mean taco.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? : My goals are to learn the in and outs of the league, and help the team by filling any roles that need filling.
Do you know any players from the league?: I'm slowly meeting via discord.
How would you describe your personality?: Tell us about your interests and hobbies!
Who is your favorite NHL team? Sens, Leafs, Blues.
Post you favorite .gif
[Image: NXzKm.gif]

Player Name: Lukas Müller
Link to Profile: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=79188
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 5
What kind of player do you want to build? John Klingberg, but better defensively
Why should Vancouver draft you? I'll be the hardest working defenseman on the team.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Positive +/- with a few points peppered in.
Do you know any players from the league? None.
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! I spend a lot of time on the internet. I enjoy reading, RPing, and working on puzzles.
Who is your favorite NHL team? Dallas Stars
Post you favorite .gif [Image: gXaCCs0.gif]

[Image: dannymethane.gif]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: S7jeR9I.png]

Player Name: Roman Augustus
Player Position: TWD
Link to Profile:player profile
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 4
What kind of player do you want to build? A solid two way defender who contributes on both sides of the ice
Why should Vancouver draft you? Because I'm willing to contribute to the team in any way possible to help better the team at any cost.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? To learn the ropes while helping however I can.
Do you know any players from the league? Beginning to learn some of my fellow draft class.
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! Somewhat outgoing but never the star. I like reading, video games, and studying history.
Who is your favorite NHL team? The most evil Pittsburgh Penguins
Post you favorite .gif N/A

[Image: thedangazone.gif]