Create Account

S35 Vancouver Whalers Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Mark Ruggeri

Player Position: Defensemen

Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=79464

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being
every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)
5 mostly

What kind of player do you want to build? TWD, real tough physical guy.

Why should Vancouver draft you? I plan on being very active and im a great presence in the locker room.

What are your goals for your first SMJHL season?
I expect my first season to be largely a learning experience but I expect to make an impact where I can :D

Do you know any players from the league?
HFFO, Zoone, a lot of people from the NSFL

How would you describe your personality? Despite my username i'm pretty overly excited. I have to stop myself from using excessive exclamation marks!
Tell us about your interests and hobbies! Video games, grilling, music festivals, and cracking a cold one with the boys.

Who is your favorite NHL team? Pens.

Post you favorite .gif [Image: giphy.gif]

best management on the site right here, be happy if you get picked up by the whalegods ♥

Quote:Originally posted by spooked@Jun 3 2017, 06:36 PM
best management on the site right here, be happy if you get picked up by the whalegods ♥

Cheers Cheers

Player Name: Leo Steuri
Player Position: LW
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?sho...=79411&hl=
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 5
What kind of player do you want to build? Goal scoring winger who can be physical and play in his own zone.
Why should Vancouver draft you? I'll help fire up your offense and be effective defensively too.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? To try and contribute to a winning team, I'd like to have a strong individual season and score some goals.
Do you know any players from the league? There are a few names I recognize from my time here before but not any people I would say I know well.
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! Fun and laid back. I'm a big fan of hockey, Netflix and hanging out with friends.
Who is your favorite NHL team? Yotes!

Player Name: Chase Byron
Player Position: Offensive Dman
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=2664
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 5 most weeks. 4 some weeks.
What kind of player do you want to build? A tyson barrie with better defense.
Why should Vancouver draft you? If they are looking for someone who is a perfectionist and won't stop till he is one of the best, then you should draft me.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? development. Just trying to build the best player I can.
Do you know any players from the league? nope
How would you describe your personality? I'm the kind of person who is quiet at first and then once I start to get to know people I am pretty fun to chill with. My favorite hobbies are anything sports and drawing. I interested in anything hockey and comedy.
Who is your favorite NHL team? Colorado avalanche
Post you favorite .gif THIS GIF

Player Name:
Mikhail Kapralov

Player Position:
RW

Link to Profile:
Here

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being
every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)

What kind of player do you want to build?
The greatest Russian sniper to ever play

Why should Vancouver draft you?
Want a Russian sniper that just scores when ever you want him to? Well I've got some news for you! Mikhail Kapralov will solve that problem right away! Draft him before it's too late!

What are your goals for your first SMJHL season?
To grow make learn from the older guys and become a go to guy.

Do you know any players from the league?
Nope

How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!
I'm pretty quiet, but I'm trying to get away from that. Love hockey. Could name mostly every player on every team. Love to cook and got a dog.

Who is your favorite NHL team?
Minnesota Wild

Post you favorite .gif
[Image: vkWbx.gif]

Player Name: Dawong Ho
Player Position: the D
Link to Profile: D - Dawong Ho
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 3.5
What kind of player do you want to build? Double D
Why should Vancouver draft you? Cause my last player was here for 4 days.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Get hits, get blocked shots, some assists, a cup or two would be nice.
Do you know any players from the league? Ye
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! I'm an inactive asshole with shitty, cancerous humour. I read books, watch TV series, go on trips with my friends, time to time play some oldschool games cause I'm broke af and my PC is shit.
Who is your favorite NHL team? I don't watch NHL.
Post you favorite .gif
[Image: UrYlS5Z.gif]

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Player Name: Hey My name is Cody Fletcher !

Player Position: I am a Left wing Sniper

Link to Profile: You can find it here

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 : I hope i can hold a solid 4 but it most likely won't be lower than 3.

What kind of player do you want to build? I want to build a good strong sniper

Why should Vancouver draft you? The team have a great history and it would be an honnor to wear the jersey. I hope to bring a good attitude in the locker room as well.

What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? My first goal is to bring to the table as much as i can for any team that will draft me. I want to help them reach the Four Star Cup !

Do you know any players from the league? I actually don't know a lot of old player but i am getting along with rookies of my class.

How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! I am the type of person who's vocal and lead by example. I believe the best way to show other what's attitude to have is to have it yourself. I am however reserved out of work activities and enjoy some time reading.

Who is your favorite NHL team?
Lets go habs !

Post you favorite .gif
enjoy !

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Player Name: Chippy Chiclets
Player Position: D
Link to Profile: See Sig
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 5
What kind of player do you want to build? OFD, puck-moving defenseman.
Why should Vancouver draft you? Because I'm awesome.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? 4 Star Cup; most PP Goals.
Do you know any players from the league? Yes!
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! Friendly dude, loves punk music, wrestling, and drinking over Discord.
Who is your favorite NHL team? Hawks

Player Name: Matthew Rossi
Player Position: C
Link to Profile:
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 4
What kind of player do you want to build? Offensive Forward
Why should Vancouver draft you? Because I'm the goat Sterling Knight
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Improve
Do you know any players from the league? Ye
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! Basketball and Music
Who is your favorite NHL team? Toronto
Post you favorite .gif

Player Name: Cloud McCarthy
Player Position: D
Link to Profile: Cloud McCarthy
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 3-4
What kind of player do you want to build? A sturdy Defenseman that can make a 1-0 lead stay that way, and can also distribute the puck effectively
Why should Vancouver draft you? I'm a new player looking to learn, and work with the team and management to be an effective player, and winner.
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Grow my skills and characters, and receive any advice I may along the way.
Do you know any players from the league? I do not.
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! Im quiet at first but become quite outgoing in time. I enjoy reading, tv, movies, fishing, and golfing. I work long hours during the week so my online time gets spoty occasionally but i do my best.
Who is your favorite NHL team? Penguins
Post you favorite .gif
[Image: giphy.gif]

Player Name: Mierwaldis Frīdrihs Ozoliņš
Player Position: RW
Link to Profile: Here
What kind of player do you want to build? Offensive Forward
Why should Vancouver draft you? I don't know
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? I want to get palying time
Do you know any players from the league? Yes
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! I'm selfish, I'm playing saxophone
Who is your favorite NHL team? Buffallo Sabres
Post you favorite .gif

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]