Create Account

S35 Interested Prospects

Blizzard Edmonton Blizzard Interested Prospects Blizzard

This season, Edmonton has a slew of picks in the first and second round. We're looking to make a number of selections and effectively usher in a new era for the Blizzard. With the team in full rebuild, we're looking not just for future stars and roster players, but for the kinds of players who can really put their mark on the franchise and and make it their own. It may be a few seasons before the Blizzard are able to return to their winning ways, but we feel that through this rebuild, and with the right handful of selections in this and next draft, the Blizzard can grow to not just contend again, but make it all the way through the finals.

Code:
1) What is your level of interest in the Blizzard?

2) Would you prefer to stay in juniors, or jump to the SHL within your first season or two?

3) What do you expect from us if we were to select you?

4) How do you usually interact with your team (LR, Discord, etc)?

Thank you, and good luck in the rest of the playoffs and the draft.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

To be perfectly honest, at this point I would say that I only have a relatively moderate interest in joining the Blizzard when compared to some other teams. This mostly stems from not actually knowing a ton about the organization and not having a ton of interaction with players from the team.

2) Would you prefer to stay in juniors, or jump to the SHL within your first season or two?
I would definitely prefer to stay in juniors for awhile. I don't think that a player with my current TPE would really have much of an impact at all to be honest, not a lot of reason to bring me up.

A concerted effort to make the Blizzard a championship team while creating an active and friendly team environment. I want to win and I want to do a lot of it.

I'm active in both LR and discord.

I am willing to hear you guys out though, hit me up and we can talk about stuff.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

maybe

At this point, I can't say it's at an all-time high. I don't know a lot about the team, I don't know many of the folks involved, and so I don't have a whole lot of interest. That said, Edmonton's in the west, and staying west is something I'd like.

Definitely prefer to stay in juniors for a couple of seasons. I want to be involved with Colorado for a little while longer and get a decent amount of TPE built up for the chance that a call-up happens. I'm not sure someone at my TPE will make much of a difference at this point either. That said, if a call-up is necessary, I'm not going to deny it.

A serious effort at building a championship calibre team and an active LR/Discord. I'm here to win, but more importantly than that, I'm here to enjoy myself. After all, at the end of the day, I want to have fun while I'm doing this. Otherwise, it's just a chore.

Discord is the easiest way to reach me/for me to reach others. I prefer it, but if a forum LR is what people are looking for, then it is what it is. I'll try to stay active either way.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Since I am not too familiar with the team even when I was with my old player, so team members is not the factor that will attract me. However, I personally prefer playing for a rebuilding team, since being an underdog is always fun! That said Edmonton is on my list for sure!

Staying in the junior for sure, with my TPE right now I can't be contributing even when I am up in the SHL.

The activity coming from the number of active players you guys are going to get this draft. Activity is key. Wink

I personally prefer discord, but if the team want an active LR, I can go on there more often.

Tbh, I wanted to join Edmonton since day 1, since I am here. I always liked this team and this team is really respectable and with great past and bright future

I don't actually care, I would like to play in juniors, but if GM and I could find a way I guess I can play in shl right after draft.
Great LR atmosphere, great future and huge succes.

4) How do you usually interact with your team (LR, Discord, etc)? I preffer LR, but since recreating I started to use discord a lot, and it was huge fun.

There's a team in Edmonton?

I'd prefer at least 2 more season in the juniors. I want to help my SMJHL team complete their rebuild and become a playoff contender again.

Rebuild, get the team back to being serious playoff contenders.

Both Discord and LR.

juniors as long as possible

i dont expect you to select me

discord

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

I haven't looked into it too much yet, however when looking at the roster I haven't had too many interactions with anyone on the team but hopefully that will change.

I would prefer to stay in juniors for a season or two.

A rebuild and to hopefully get a couple cups, an active locker room and a friendly environment.

I prefer discord but I am active on both.

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Higher then before due to the sheer number of picks you got.

Probably need to stay in juniors 2 seasons,the 10 games I was here for this season really shouldn't count.

A decent level of interest in me the player and suggestions/answers to any questions on build to help make Von Hammersmark a better sniper.

Prefer LR but I will use discord if necessary.. Cheers

The last time I had a player you guys weren't really looking for new blood. I don't know much about you guys except that you used to make it pretty far in the playoffs, so.... I mean I have a little interest? Wouldn't say it's boiling over though

Doesn't matter, team need comes first.

Fit kind of matters a lot in terms of my activity, so an active LR, and if there's poor fit, a timely trade.

I can do either, I'm trying to be better about Discord these days

I am very interested in being selected by the Blizzard, one of my top three choices. They are a storied franchise and now that the rebuild is on, one of very few destinations where I would have a chance to show off my skillset in the near future as well as my player being able to grow as the team grows.

I would prefer to spend a couple more seasons with the Firebirds so I am able to develop my game more. I want to make a big impact once I hit the SHL and eith the Blizz in rebuild mode, there would be no reason to call me up.

I expect management to do their very best in developing all the young talent that will be putting that Blizzard jersey on very soon as well as doing their best to ice a championship contending team each season once the rebuild has been completed and the young talent have deviloped into SHL stars.

Usually on discord but in the LR too from time to time.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Idk anything about shl teams except for the Calgary dragons
Stay in junions

Literally nothing except for the unconditional love that my family did not give me ha ha

4) How do you usually interact with your team (LR, Discord, etc)
Literally more active than anyone on discord

[Image: izzy.PNG]

1) What is your level of interest in the Blizzard? Triangle

2) Would you prefer to stay in juniors, or jump to the SHL within your first season or two? Juniors

3) What do you expect from us if we were to select you? Recreate Jokes

4) How do you usually interact with your team (LR, Discord, etc)? either