Create Account

S35 Wolfpack Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center"> Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack

There are a lot of questions here - you may answer as few or as many as you'd like, and if there's something missing feel free to write up and answer your own questions instead.

Hello, cubs! Thanks for stopping by the den, we're glad to have you here! Looking forward to seeing who wants to be a part of the President's Trophy winning New England Wolfpack and help us exact our revenge on the Rage next season! Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedules to stop by and chat with us!

Awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? Do you want to have a top roster spot early on, or maybe take a few seasons to climb up the ranks? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.

9. What's one reason the Pack should draft you? What's one reason we shouldn't?

10. How do you feel about using discord?

11. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?

12. Are you familiar with anybody on the Wolfpack?

13. What question should we be asking you?

14. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer)

Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack</div>

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Long term goal is to get as much TPE as possible to help whatever team that drafts me win championship after championship after championship. Short term is to continue wrecking the SMJHL.

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?
I'm open to either but I think it would be more useful to the team if I stay down in the SMJHL to bank up some TPE.

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? Do you want to have a top roster spot early on, or maybe take a few seasons to climb up the ranks? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?
I like winning, but I definitely want to be in a very active group. I would take a friendly and active community over winning (but we should do both). I'm okay with taking whatever role the management of the team thinks is best. Not much differentiates, I'm just looking to have fun with a group of people and win games!

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?
I'm pretty chill. I'm active, but I'm always looking to have fun; keep things loose.

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?
Reddit. I like that it's a really active community. Always things going on, people to talk to, ect.

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?
I might look to take on more roles on the site, maybe pick up a position, but my schedule is already kind of busy. I have plenty of time for the SHL though :D I am most proud of the fact that I got a hatty in my rookie season! Also we're in the finals!

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?
Very active. I might not be active in chat sometimes because of school but I will always make time to advance my player.

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.
School takes up a lot of my time (graduate school). I play video games and sports outside of that. The Sharks are my team and I just kind of grew up with them. I have a twin sister, that's kinda neat I guess.

Because I'm pretty. You would probably have to move up in the draft to get me

discord is cool.

11. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?
8 like I said in some other IP threads, it's tough for me to give any team a 10 because I'm still new and learning about the different organizations. I like your winning culture though (sorry about the playoffs).

I'm teammates with Kennedy. I have gotten the chance to talk to several members of the wolfpack. That Eggy fellow seems ok.

What's my favorite flavor of starbursts?

14. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer)
Nope, good luck in the draft!

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

I would like to continue growing my player out to be a sniper and hopefully help my team get on the scoreboard to win games/championships! Short time goal is to bring a cup home to the Whalers in the next season or two.

I would much rather play in the SMJHL for a season or two before making the jump into the SHL.

I would rather be in a close-knit and active group! No I don't need a top roster spot right away, but eventually if the coach and GM felt like I deserved to move up that would make me happy. I do enjoy winning games but having an active locker room makes it easier to enjoy the site.

I'm pretty active in the locker room, i'm shy at times but once you get to know me it changes.

My buddy Crutch, I enjoy getting to know all the other players and also seeing what your player does in the SIM.

I would possibly look at getting a gm or co gm role one way depending on the circumstances. I'm still fairly new so it might be awhile down the road before that happens. I'm most proud of winning the Rookie scoring title this season.

Im very active on it, basically have it open all day long. Nothing really, I dont plan on any big changes in the future.

I play slow pitch, listen to music and hangout with friends. My favorite hockey team is the Edmonton Oilers and have always been surrounded by hockey my whole life since I have two brothers.

Because i'm very active and I feel like the Pack is one of the most active teams and they are a very appealing team with how close they all are. You'd probably have to trade up to get me since it looks like ill be going in the first round.

I like discord.

8-10

Ive had quite a few interactions with people on the team but haven't got to know anyone on the team quite well.

Don't really have any!

No, but good luck in the draft this season Smile

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Long term goal is to become a first line power forward on a physical team. Short term, is to help my junior team become cup contenders again.

I'd like at least 2 more seasons to help the Whalers get back into a good contender position, I wouldn't mind staying down longer than that but after that I'm open to moving up if I can be useful.

Most important is a close-knit active group in the LR/discord. I'd like to be on a winning team, but if I'm on a team that's losing I'd work my hardest to help get back up on top like I'm doing for my juniors team now. I'd like a team where most of the players share that mentality, help the rebuild rather than jumping ship if things turn south.

I'm usually active throughout the day, depends on how busy I am that day, but I will at least read back to keep on top of whatever's going on.

My brother told me about it after he joined (DrunkenTeddy). My favorite part about this site is the people, seems like a good community.

I'd like to be a top scorer on a team, but I figure that will take a while. My favorite moment was the first game where I got first star of the game, it was game 132 hosting the Mammoth here in Vancouver. I got the game winning goal early in the third.

I'm pretty active, my level has already dropped because I was in a car accident last month. When I'm able to sit for longer, I plan on doing more media work like videos/podcasts.

I make music, play video & board games, watch netflix, etc. My favorite team is Canucks, because I'm from Vancouver. I got into the sport by watching the Canucks with family as a kid.

I'm the greatest power forward in the draft. I'm also a total scrub. Scrub

I'm on discord all day long.

Is 1 or 10 the highest on your scale? On my scale of 1 to 10, I'd say banana because aliens don't wear pants.

Eggy, Prettyburn, HFFO, Storm... wait a second, he's not there anymore.

What is the meaning of Life, the Universe and Everything?

14. Do you have any questions for the Pack?
Are you trading to get an earlier pick?

This isn't where I parked my car.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Score goals, score goals.

Juniors for a season or a few pls

Just wanna yoots and akaka tbh

you know me boo boo

back in s19 a little birdie told me, fav part is the wolfpack LR

Commissioner, N/A

im 20% cooler than da other prospects

I'm Storm, I'm Storm.

yes

5/7

12. Are you familiar with anybody on the Wolfpack?'

No

are you dumb?

yeah what are you going to trade to get me ya dumb dog

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Long-term, win a Challenge Cup, play for the German national team, win Gold there too. Short-term, I just want to be the sort of defender that my team needs out of me and be an active and enjoyable presence in the locker room. A Four-Star cup with Colorado would be great too.

I would prefer to stay down for a few seasons, but obviously if the call comes, I'm going to honour it. Not sure what kind of impact I can have at ~300 TPE, but if I need to be then I will be that guy.

I'll take a close-knit and active team over one that wins cups. Getting the titles is a great thing to be a part of, but at the end of the day, I'm here to have a good time and enjoy my player's career.

I'm the easy-going, always smiling guy in the back of the locker room, chanting along after winds and grumbling softly with everyone after losses. I'm an active voice in the locker room, but a leader? Maybe, I don't know... I did get the A with the Mammoths...

Everyone's favourite, Samee. He introduced me to the joint and I decided to stick around and see what all the hype was about. My favourite part has to be the camaraderie involved in the locker rooms and discords. I've met a number of amazing people through this already and I'm hoping to meet a lot more amazing folks as time goes on.

I don't know if there's anything I want to do but haven't yet... maybe learned how to make a proper sig? That's a skill I wish I had. My most proud achievement thus far is between being taken fourth overall in the SMJHL draft or being named an alternate captain in my first year. Two things that I'm incredibly proud of.

I'm fairly active. I post a bunch as far as articles and occasionally the quip in a game thread or something. I'm definitely more active on Discord, though. The only real thing that could drop my activity levels is either a huge project for my major or a family event. Nothing in the forseeable future, frankly.

I'm originally from Alberta, and grew up with the Oilers in my family, so I've been bleeding blue and orange as long as I can remember. I was never as invested as my folks were until my dad sat me down during an Oilers/Wings game and explained things for me whenever I had questions. Once I could feasibly follow the puck, I was hooked.

I'm an active, youthful talent with a lot of love and a lot of heart? You maybe shouldn't draft me because... I don't know, I can be a bit of a dick sometimes. It's funny.

It's my preferred method of communication.

Probably an 8 or 9?

I know the names of a few folks, but I don't personally know anyone at this point.

Why are you seriously considering purchasing a Riley Sheahan jersey?

Nothing in particular... What sort of expectations would there be if I were to fall to New England?

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

1. What are your short term goals for your player? Long term goals?

Hit things. Hit things well while skating.

Either is fine, but I'm gonna guess the latter is more likely.

Close-knit. That spark is honestly what I've been missing. I want to do this sim nonsense with people I actually like. I'd also be nice to get a nice mix of personalities in an LR.

I'm a little more softspoken, it's true. Partly because it takes a while for me to feel like I fit in somewhere, but partly because I prefer to observe and interject with a well-timed comment or pet photo.

Co-worker threatened to withhold my coffee for a month straight if I didn't join. I like how sassy people can get sometimes, especially in the more harmless ways in PBPs and what have you. Gives this place some spice.

I want to top the total of most fights won in a season.

My dad's kind of chronically sick, but if I find a place with good fit, I don't imagine communicating about that and in the meantime just updating with ACs/workouts will be too taxing.

I have six toes on one foot. I've bottle-fed a baby tiger. I drove a golf-cart through a hole in a course fence after clearing a ramp jump.

One of those things is a lie.

You guys will eventually need defense again for depth purposes, and I fit that need. If you're looking for rabid gains in TPE versus slow and steady, I am probably not your dude.

I'm getting better at it. Or trying to.

Not really.

What my results were when I finally took the "Which Disney Princess Are You" Buzzfeed Quiz.

To update

Open to anything Wink

Win cups eveeeryday

MEMES

its been so long

Get to regression having a fun LR

I play soccer

I love ponies and there's no reason you shouldn't

Aroused

Triangle

Maybe

On a date

How did Life begin? Are we Alone in the Universe?

To be a good goalie and have fun
Probably stay a while in juniors
Close knit, active. Not boring.
I like memes and roasts
5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site? Ad on r/canucks

Play more than 10 games
I didn't get to do enough that made me want to be active this season, hopefully this draft changes that
I play ball hockey
I like the canucks
I like memes
-no gf
-no gf
Yes

Literally no idea
No
Why are you so useless

To which I reply

Fuck lol
No

[Image: izzy.PNG]