Quote:Originally posted by Alex@May 13 2012, 09:46 PM

im pretty sure he meant to say,
"harden>sefolosha TBH he should start"

if not, LOL @ sefolosha being better than Harden
Exactly

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@May 13 2012, 08:36 PM

why would you start Harden?
he is perfect coming off the bench.

Durant and Westbrook can score enough as starters, then when one of them needs to come out, Harden comes in and they dont miss a beat

They're going to start Harden eventually. I like his role, but they will put him in the starting lineup soon enough.

Westbrook - Harden - Durant - Ibaka - Perkins is insane. Too bad they'd have a lackluster bench. They need to sign someone like JR Smith to come off of the bench this offseason.

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK(:@May 13 2012, 10:03 PM

They're going to start Harden eventually. I like his role, but they will put him in the starting lineup soon enough.

Westbrook - Harden - Durant - Ibaka - Perkins is insane. Too bad they'd have a lackluster bench. They need to sign someone like JR Smith to come off of the bench this offseason.
Then they win forsure next year

yea they should be able to find some decent ring chasers in the off-season to come off the bench, but for now, OKC is better with Harden as the 6th man

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@May 13 2012, 10:46 PM

im pretty sure he meant to say,
"harden>sefolosha TBH he should start"

if not, LOL @ sefolosha being better than Harden
thats what i meant :lol:

[Image: cuffana.png]

what i do not understand is. If you want to name your kid Drew use it like that or like Dru, why the fuck would someone spell it JRUE.

Crack and Cocaine is affecting Black america folks.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@May 14 2012, 08:42 PM
what i do not understand is. If you want to name your kid Drew use it like that or like Dru, why the fuck would someone spell it JRUE.

Crack and Cocaine is affecting Black america folks.

Lol they just wanted to be different I guess. I like it.

This atmosphere in OKC is crazy. Thunder are gonna run away win this game soon enough! Too young and quick for the Lakers.

harden and his beard man

Dwade just told the Pacers to go home

Heat demolished Boston today. Wasn't even close.

Quote:Originally posted by shanYe@Jun 8 2012, 12:32 AM
lebron demolished Boston today. Wasn't even close.

fixed

Doubt is a dream killer

Quote:Originally posted by sarmo@Jun 8 2012, 01:46 AM

fixed

True, 45 of 98 points.

46% of points from one player is absurd.

did anyone else see lebron get beer (or some sort of liquid) get poured on him as he walked down the tunnel at the end of the game? Was hilarious

Quote:Originally posted by TSmith@Jun 8 2012, 02:21 AM
did anyone else see lebron get beer (or some sort of liquid) get poured on him as he walked down the tunnel at the end of the game? Was hilarious

Boston fans.

Stay classy.

Quote:Originally posted by TSmith@Jun 8 2012, 02:21 AM
yea lol funny shit