Create Account

S35 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Dawong Ho
Player Position: THE D
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3.5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:Maybe
What kind of player do you want to build?: Double D
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? I was born Falcon
Do you know any players from the league? There's this one guy WannabeFinn
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm LR cancer
What are Saturdays for? Rly finn?

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Player Name: Cody Fletcher Sir !
Player Position: I am playing on the Left wing
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 I hope to be able to be around 3-4
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Point Tasks for sure, media articles will depend of the time i have but i hope so !
What kind of player do you want to build?: I want to build a speedy sniper with great leadership !
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? I am looking to bring my A game to the team that will draft me, if it's the Falcon, they'll get to see what i am talking about !
Do you know any players from the league? No but i am getting along well with the player of my class right now
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I am someone who like to be hear and will say when i disagree with stuff, i am however strongly believing in logic so if it make sense it'll be fine.
What are Saturdays for?
Video Games and sleeping !

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Player Name: Chippy Chicelts
Player Position: D
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes
What kind of player do you want to build?: Puck moving D
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Yes! I'm stoked on your current players.
Do you know any players from the league? Yes
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: Friendly, love punk music, playing guitar, wrestling, and drinking over Discord.
What are Saturdays for? <object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C-CjjcoTZ20"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C-CjjcoTZ20" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Player Name: Matthew Rossi
Player Position: C
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes
What kind of player do you want to build?: Offensive Forward
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Been there done that.
Do you know any players from the league? Yeah I know a lot.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: You already know me
What are Saturdays for? Party

Player Name: Cloud McCarthy
Player Position: Defense
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3-4
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: What I can in the limited time I get.
What kind of player do you want to build?: A sturdy, reliable defenseman, the kind that can make a 1-0 lead stay that way, and can clear the defensive zone with solid passing.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Yes, I feel that even though I'm a new player, with some direction and guidance, I can be an integral part of the team.
Do you know any players from the league? I do not
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm a gamer at heart, though less hardcore than i was in my 20s (and before the wife). I'm usually slow to speak but once you get me going and i know people better, I open up a lot more. I work long hours and do my best to make the time to keep up to date iwth games as much as i can. I golf, fish, and read a lot and keep my not-work time as laid back as i can manage.
What are Saturdays for? Beer & TV

Player Name: Miervaldis Frīdrihs Ozoliņš
Player Position: RW
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Only Point Tasks
What kind of player do you want to build?: Offensive Forward
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? It wouldn't be bad, but I want to be in Kelowna
Do you know any players from the league? Yes
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm friendly, my hobby is playing saxophone
What are Saturdays for? Sleeping

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]