Create Account

S35 Firebirds Interested Prospects

Let's keep this short and sweet, you've likely already filled out a couple of other interestes prospects threads at this point so no point in asking you the same questions a second or third time Smile

Code:
[b]1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player?[/b]

[b]2. What is your prospective activity (from 1-10)?[/b]

[b]3. What should we know about you?[/b]

[b]4. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.)[/b]

[b]5. Anything of note that you like/dislike about SHL?[/b]

[b]6. What are your goals for your player?[/b]

[b]7. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF?[/b]

I look forward to seeing many of you as Firebirds this coming season Smile

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player? Casey Creller

2. What is your prospective activity (from 1-10)? 9

3. What should we know about you? I've been here almost 3 years, respected maybe?

4. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) Of course

5. Anything of note that you like/dislike about SHL? How damn long the SHL playoffs take.

6. What are your goals for your player? Score goals, block shots, lay hits.

7. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? Sure

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player?
its linked
2. What is your prospective activity (from 1-10)?
idk ill probly be inactive
3. What should we know about you?
u know everything there is to know
4. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.)
yes
5. Anything of note that you like/dislike about SHL?
u
6. What are your goals for your player?
be good
7. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF?
yes

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player? Links in sig, but Oliver König

2. What is your prospective activity (from 1-10)? 8-9

3. What should we know about you? I'm a graduate student.

4. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) Sure! I don't really game, however I'm on Discord all the time.

5. Anything of note that you like/dislike about SHL?I've always wanted to give something like this a try, but I didn't know it existed until today. That being said, the fact that this community exists is amazing.

6. What are your goals for your player?To be the best German born defenseman the SHL has ever seen.

7. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? Most definitely!

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Lars Haugen

Probably somewhere between 6-8

That i'm a relatively calm person, and i'm always lurking.

4. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.)
Yes, I am already inmy draft class discord, the main discord, as well as my National Team's Discord

That this point it's a bit early for me to say (i'm a completely new person)

To save your guys' asses when the D fails.

7. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF?
I am interested.

Karl Hefeweizen (updates)

9-10

I'm a fun, chatty guy who has too much free time

Yep, jumped in Discord as soon as I joined up

So far I like the active/punchy community in chat. I like the (somewhat heated) debates happening in the suggestion box. I was in VHL years ago and I'm surprised that supporting tech (and STHS) haven't made this any easier, I'm a developer and would like to help if I can.

Make the SHL and be an important offensive piece to a successful team

Sure I'm fun

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player?: Clint Eastwood

2. What is your prospective activity (from 1-10)? 8 for now, 9 during the summer

3. What should we know about you? I'm a hard nosed defenseman, love to hit, love to chirp the other team. I'm also pretty hot. I have a mustache.

4. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) No, how dare you ask into my personal life, I'm outraged. In all seriousness, hell yeah

5. Anything of note that you like/dislike about SHL?I like a lot of the SHL. I dislike Crossfit Jesus.

6. What are your goals for your player? To get the ladies, to overall be a + player, to make an impact using my body, and to me an absolute pain in the ass in the locker room (don't take that seriously). I also want to bring the team I'm on (in this case, PGF) a four star cup.

7. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? Fuck yeah.

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player? Hopefully the signature links are working.

2. What is your prospective activity (from 1-10)? 8-10

3. What should we know about you? Uni student. Fairly relaxed, Will probably have the SHL site open when I'm studying.

4. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.)Sure!

Can't think of anything at the moment; I'm kind of just taking it all in right now.

6. What are your goals for your player?I'm hoping I can develop into a solid two-way/defensive forward. If that takes 5 SMJHL that's perfectly fine! I'd like to join a team with experienced and helpful guys who can help guide me through my first couple of seasons.

7. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? Sure! Reaching me on discord is probably the easiest way to contact me. I can be found on the S36 or SHL channels: Pope_Leo( Finn Jakobsen-LW)

Linked.

I'm in discord most days, for most of the day.

I plan on it.

I am not in love with the forum base. I've been playing games similar to this over the course of the last 15 years and the technology never changes.

To never be a negative in the +/- stat. I want to shut people down and be in on scoring plays.

I'm down for pretty much anything except Waffle House.

[Image: dannymethane.gif]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: S7jeR9I.png]

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player? Mathias Victorsson

2. What is your prospective activity (from 1-10)? 9

3. What should we know about you? Great team first guy

4. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) Yes

5. Anything of note that you like/dislike about SHL? Nothing so far.

6. What are your goals for your player? I want to win the championship repeatedly. Will take less ice time to do so.

7. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? Yes, definitely.

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player? Roman Augustus - D

2. What is your prospective activity (from 1-10)? 8

3. What should we know about you? Im willing to help the team anyway I can

4. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) Yes

5. Anything of note that you like/dislike about SHL? Not so far

6. What are your goals for your player? To be a solid two way defender who contributes on both sides of the ice.

7. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? Sure if thats what y'all want.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Mercer Church

I like hockey sims

PUBG? I love getting into team oriented stuff, it has been a while since I've been on a sim team that actually got together for stuff.

Posting images and .gifs on here really sucks. Not a huge fan on career length, but it has grown on me. Love the strengths/weakness aspect and new update scale, as it promotes specific builds. Love the amount of players in the league, and quite frankly how dedicated and spirited members are for their own team.

Probably ~1000 TPE.. Maybe a cup or two.

Definitely.

Ya boy Adam Henrique

8+ - Work full time, got a wife, doggie and I play Golf and Hockey. other than that I am usually around.

Big time hockey fan, big time devils fan, big time video gamer. New to the SHL but I'm looking forward to getting involved here

Hell yeah. I have discord, Steam, Blizzard App, and Xbox One.. Chel Anyone? (GT: Win Gretzky)

It looks like this is a great community that has been around for a long time. Ive been looking for a place like this that shares my love for hockey and I'm excited to get to know everyone.

As this is my first player, i would like to be a solid contributor but not a defensive liability. I'm looking to learn the ropes from the many veterans here and see what it takes to make it to the SHL.

Of course!

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player? Chuck "The Chucksters" Charles Bernstein

2. What is your prospective activity (from 1-10)? 8.5

3. What should we know about you? I'm super active on discord and you'll probably never get rid of me.

4. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) What's another discord server to add to my collection? Why not.

5. Anything of note that you like/dislike about SHL? It was super intimidating at first, but now it's getting better.

6. What are your goals for your player? Positive +/- but mainly just to figure out how everything works and see it all in action.

7. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? Bring it on. The movie. It's a classic.

[Image: Chairy-Falcon.jpg]

Tommy McMahon
I'm currently a senior studying Geography at a college.
Yes I am.
Nope. I'm a pretty neutral person.
Rack up at least a few points. Maybe enough to be in the top 15 in scoring for the SHL one season.
Absolutely.