Create Account

S35 Firebirds Interested Prospects

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player?
Hi ! My name is Cody Fletcher !

2. What is your prospective activity (from 1-10)?
I am usually the active type, i aim to have an activity rate of 6-7 (most days of the week)

3. What should we know about you?
I am a Left Wing Sniper, I like to shoot on the net when i can, it seems to work well to score. I am a vocal person who will normally lead by example. I believe the best way to get listened is to do it first so people will want to follow.

4. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.)
Yes totally ! Discord will now always be open anyway for the SHL league and i play a lot of VGs.

5. Anything of note that you like/dislike about SHL?
I am just starting so i would prefer not express a big opinion yet on this Wink

6. What are your goals for your player?
The first goal is to bring my A game to the team. I want to be able to help them by any mean reach the Four Star Cup. I also want to bring attitude to the locker room.

7. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF?
Oh definitively ! I am open for PM or i will also be present on discord Smile
Evok (Cody Fletcher - LW)#5032

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player? Chippy Chiclets

2. What is your prospective activity (from 1-10)? 10

3. What should we know about you? Former HO, Challenge Cup winner, all-around badass.

4. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) For sure

5. Anything of note that you like/dislike about SHL? Everything

6. What are your goals for your player? 4 Star Cup

7. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? Yes!

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player?

2. What is your prospective activity (from 1-10)? 8

3. What should we know about you? I'm here to win

4. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) Sure

5. Anything of note that you like/dislike about SHL? A lot but don't want to get into that

6. What are your goals for your player? Be the best player I can be

7. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? Naaa just draft me

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player? Here

2. What is your prospective activity (from 1-10)? 8

3. What should we know about you? I'm selfish

4. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) No

5. Anything of note that you like/dislike about SHL? I like Kelowna and Hamilton

6. What are your goals for your player? Iwant to be SMJHL scoring leader in S36

7. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? I don't know

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]