Create Account

S35 Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center">Goal [Image: do3195.png] Goal

Hello S35 SMJHL Draftees! We here at the Colorado Mammoths are looking to add some special players to our roster. We're a fairly new franchise having only existed for going on 10 seasons now. We've only had one cup in our history but we're looking to change that with the help of you! We're a tight knit group of people and hope to have some of you become part of the family.

So please fill out the questions below, we'd love to hear from you!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Code:
[b]Please link your Player Page and Update Page if it is not already in your signature.[/b]

[b]Do you have a preferred nickname?[/b]

[b]We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)[/b]

[b]Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting?[/b]

[b]Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower?[/b]

[b]Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths?[/b]

[b]Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play?[/b]

[b]Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman?[/b]

[b]Who is the most obscure comic book character you know?[/b]

[b]Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not?[/b]

[b]We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing?[/b]

[b]Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups?[/b]

We're super excited to hear from each and every one of you. Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. If you need anything or have any questions that need to be answered feel free to PM <a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a> or <a href='index.php?showuser=2104' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>jjaybs</a>!</div>

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Please link your Player Page and Update Page if it is not already in your signature. Updating sig shortly.

Do you have a preferred nickname? No.

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 10

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting? Not much.

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower? Depends really.

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths? Why not?

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? I don't really game.

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? Batman. No doubt in my mind.

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know? Don't really read comics.

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not? Yes, it's definitely possible.

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing? Reading?

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your puppers? No, sorry.

Please link your Player Page and Update Page if it is not already in your signature.
Player Page
Update Page

Do you have a preferred nickname?
Not really.

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)
Probably between 6-8

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting?
I'm a calm person, don't get rattled too much. Although i am a bit quiet.

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower?
Definitely more of a wall flower.

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths?
I don't really know anything about the different teams to really answer.

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play?
I would be. Some party games, some MMOs, whatever i'm in the mood for.

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman?
Deadpool.

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know?
Puck

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not?
Not really. Isn't really enough evidence for me to say yes.

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing?
Spreedsheets

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your puppers?
I have no dogs.

Please link your Player Page and Update Page if it is not already in your signature. player page
update page

Do you have a preferred nickname? Roman, Rome, or R22

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 8

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting? I'm very friendly and willing to talk to anyone about anything. I'm willing to help in any way I can.

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower? Somewhere in between. I like to let other people shine but I don't want people to forget me.

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths? The opportunity to help keep building a fairly new team and take them to unheard of heights.

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? yes, Battlefield, Rocket league, Destiny

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? Batman, he has a plan for everyone and is constantly evolving his tactics.

I read a lot of Green Lantern comics so there are plenty. One most people don't know but isn't totally unknown is Larfleeze.

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not? Yes, I think it's just an endangered species of some form of ape like creature that there are too few to properly find.

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing? Reading Comics and playing video games. I also play Magic the Gathering. I have many nerdy tattoos as well.

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups? Yes I do but not on my computer. She's currently sleeping in my lap.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Please link your Player Page and Update Page if it is not already in your signature. Linked in signature

Do you have a preferred nickname? Player: Jedi, User: Danny

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 10

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting? I'm active on discord constantly. I've learned some neat tricks and some cool stuff. Have you ever heard of plug.dj?

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower? I can be a bit of both. I love making people laugh, but I can also be reserved.

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths? Colorado is one of the greatest places on earth. The weather is amazing.

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? Overwatch, Rocket League, NHL 17, pretty much every EA game. Jackbox is fun as heck.

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? Spiderman

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know? Tank Girl

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not? I believe in Marshall Eriksen

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing? D&D

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups? Oh heck yes. You will love Caroline. She is a heckin sweet pup.

[Image: dannymethane.gif]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: S7jeR9I.png]

Please link your Player Page and Update Page if it is not already in your signature. Its in my signature!

Do you have a preferred nickname? you can call me sheep

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) around an 8

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting? not sure what you mean by LR culture. I'm pretty open minded about everything. I love soccer, hockey, memes, and bantz. I'm also a fine art photographer if that helps at all.

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower? Can be both sometimes, to be totally honest.

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths? Dope ass name. I like the idea of getting in on the ground floor of things as well.

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? I don't really game much anymore but I play Civ 5 a bunch still.

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? Batman

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know? I have no idea. Probably death from Thanos.

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not? Yes. One time I had a bag of beef jerky and then It went missing. Had to have been bigfoot.

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing? Reading and drinking tea.

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups?

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Please link your Player Page and Update Page if it is not already in your signature. Signature links should work.

Do you have a preferred nickname? Finn, Finnsie, Jacob, whatever works, really.

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 8-10

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting? That's tough to say. Though I have a deep resonating voice, I tend to be quite reserved (like a Mats Sundin kind of character). I'm not afraid to speak my mind, but I do my best not to insult anyone. I thrive in an underdog role.

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower? Definitely a wallflower.

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths? To be honest, Colorado isn't necessarily my first choice in team. However, I'm willing to work hard and do my best wherever I go! I'm sure I'll have a good time wherever I land. With such a young franchise, I think I'd enjoy building a winning team and ultimately create a SMJHL dynasty.

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? Sure! I'm playing less games these days, but I'd be down for some team bonding. I play some grand strategy (Paradox) games, as well as Cities:Skylins, Rocket League and a couple of shooters. Be warned: I'm not the greatest of gamers.

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? Probably Spiderman, with all of his sticky webs.

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know? That's a good question. I don't really know many comic book characters unfortunately Huh

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not? Big animal with hairy feet? Sure I believe in that, I'm one of them!.

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing? I like studying math. I also like to read random articles or Wikipedia.

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups? Unfortunately I don't have a pupper right now, but I do love dogs! My sister has a German Shepard/Rottie mix and I love her to bits.

Please link your Player Page and Update Page if it is not already in your signature.
Mercer Curch Profile Page Update Page

Nope

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)
9ish

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting?
Decent GFX skills, elite situational .gif posting.

Don't need attention, like recognition.

I'll enjoy any team that drafts me at either level.

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play?
PUBG, Stardew Valley, Flinthook, NHL, might get the new WW2 COD this fall.. I don't do much multiplayer, I've kinda grown more interested in games like Life is Strange, Little Nightmares, Edith Finch, but PUBG kinda got me changin my ways.

Batman - but that's just a guess.. Do people actually ever win definitively in comics?

I heard Giant Bomb talking about Cpt. Cold, and that's the depth of my comic book knowledge.

No, because Joe Rogan told me it was bullshit.

I've jerked off to some cosplay shit I think..

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups?
Boone - Golden Doodle

[Image: ZmMActl.jpg]

Do you have a preferred nickname? Chuck, Primeapple, or BetaBananana

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 8.5

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting? I basically live on Discord.

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower? Depends on the situation and whats going on at work. If I've got the time, I really like being active in discussions and heading towards the center of attention.

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths? You brought something out of extinction. Obviously you're doing something right.

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? Absolutely. I play a ton of games. Mainly PUBG right now.

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? Batman would just pay Spiderman to take the dive.

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know? My wife wrote a comic book about herself once. Does that count?

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not? Absolutely. I believe in Bigfoot. I believe he can do anything he sets his mind to. You go Bigfoot!

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing? Does this not count?

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups? I have two cats. Cheeto and Khaleesi, first of her name, Mother of Kittens.

[Image: Chairy-Falcon.jpg]

Update Page:http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=79312
Player Page: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=79240
My username is actually my nickname so that works out.
Erm... a unique leadership style.
Wallflower
Prehistoric life is something that I take pride in knowing about.
I would be interested in that even if I actually don't have a headset. I play mostly strategy games like Stellaris or Civilization 5 at this point in my life. I also play games such as Smite and the "old" Call of Duty 4. Diablo 3 and torchlight 2 are also big favorites of mine.
Spiderman.
Uh... I dunno, maybe squirrel girl.
Nah.
Making maps. Like real life, detailed maps.
I do have pictures of my doggo.

Update Page
Player Page

Do you have a preferred nickname? Mook is pretty simple

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 9

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting? I have pictures of boobs?

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower? Wallflower

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths? Cause I'd be drafted

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? Yup, mostly mobile

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? Aquaman.

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know? Can't think of any

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not? Yup, cause it's real.

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing? Being on the SHL. Also I'm in the process of learning Linux and CISCO routing and switching, shoot me.

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups? Too lazy to get it, I might do this later

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

The Train (user: Loco works)

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your
full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)

7-8. I'm busy with work at the moment, but I'll have more time sooner.

Dry sense of humor, play a lot of games, love hanging around on discords, indie rock music taste and a real good taste for beer.

Usually wallflower but if I feel like clowning I can be more a center.

Did someone say dog team? Also would be cool to have a team to game with as well. Plus, I grew up an Avs fan, so being drafted to Colorado would be awesome.

Definitely. I play sports games on the PS4, Rocket League, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, PUBG, Rimworld, Dwarf Fortress, pretty much whatever. Also have been looking to scratch an MMO itch lately, playing some Runescape and BDO.

Us. And then Batman.

The King

Yes. X-files taught me the truth is out there and that I am being lied to.

Tough one. Computer Engineer by trade, so all that is nerdy, but really also like board games.

I do have pictures of my dog, I'll share them if you draft me Wink
Real talk tho, my apartment is currently right next to a dog park, so I get to watch dogs out my window.

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

Dammit, Max, it's in my sig.

Not really.

My Southerness.

More of a wallflower.

Because you're one of the GM's, Max. And y'all are my old team.

Hell yes. CS:GO, ArmA 3, Steel Division, Hearts of Iron, etc., etc.

Spiderman

...Uh...pass.

No. Because I don't.

Shitposting on reddit.

No, my last dog died awhile back and I haven't gotten another yet :(

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Please link your Player Page and Update Page if it is not already in your signature. Oi m8

Do you have a preferred nickname? Jokeri

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 7-8

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting? I can bring humor. I mean I think I'm funny so I hope you would think so too.

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower? Center of attention type, I think.

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths? Because Colorado is a place that I've never been to, but I have always wanted to go there. Being on the Mammoths would just be the cherry on top of that.

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? Oh absolutely. I play FIFA 17, Battlefield 1, NHL 17

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? Personally, I have to go with Spiderman. But if we are talking objectively, I think Batman would win.

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know? Uatu the Watcher

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not? No, because I already hunted him down. HE GONE.

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing? I'm a big fan of watching YouTube gaming channels. I'll watch livestreams here and there too. My favorite YouTuber is Northernlion!

I have two pugs, but I am having trouble finding out how to upload the pictures at the moment :facepalm:

Profile.
Update page.
Sword of the Morning.
7-8
I'm laid back and I love talking shit with other people (all in good fun). I can get along with almost anyone as long as they aren't actively assholes.
I lean more towards being a wallflower, but I consider myself to be a funny guy who can be at the center of attention occasionally.
Colorado is the most beautiful state in the country.
Rocket League and EHM. I'd be down for some Rocket League, and I'd be willing to learn other games.
Spidey all day.
Well, not many people know that Andrea from the Walking Dead is actually a fucking badass in the comics, so I'd say her.
Nah that's silly. There's some weird shit in the oceans though.
Making spreadsheets with hockey data and running correlations and regressions on them with R. I don't even get paid for it.
I don't, but hopefully I will in August.