Create Account

S35 Interested Prospects Thread

Please link your Player Page and Update Page if it is not already in your signature.
Profile | Updates

Do you have a preferred nickname?
Kaps

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)
7-8

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting?

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower?
Wallflower, but working on being a little more outgoing.

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths? Love the atmosphere in Colorado.

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play?
I play everything! NHL, CSGO, Overwatch, PUBG, anything!

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman?
Like Marvel more, but Batman would win.

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know?
Red Skull.

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not?
Have you ever seen Finding Bigfoot? Bigfoot HAS to be real.

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing?
I could play one game for 20 hours in a day,

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups?
I got a dog, but sadly don't have a picture on me. :(

Please link your Player Page and Update Page if it is not already in your signature. no update page, fak meD - Dawong Ho

Do you have a preferred nickname? Chewy, Chewie idgas actually

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 6

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting? I'm a LR cancer. And I'm funny, at least my 7 year old sister said so

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower? I'm inactive type of person

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths? Cause mammoths are extinct and I want to die

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? I play some old stuff like Morrowind and Diablo II, cause my PC is shit, but I play LoL and Hearthstone time to time, although I'm a noob.

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? Batman, cause spidey is such a white teen girl

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know? I'm not a comic book nerd

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not? They're just overgrown hobos

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing? Morrowind roleplay runs

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups? Ye, but I won't show them to just any body.

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Please link your Player Page and Update Page if it is not already in your signature.
it's in my signature but here's the quick links for you sir :
Player
Update

Do you have a preferred nickname?
Fetch, because i am making the goalies fetch the puck in their nets !

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)
I expect my activities to be most days of the week (around 6-7)

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting?
I think I am a vocal leader that show by example. I like to talk in a group and I'll be able to get conversation going.

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower?
I little bit of A and a little bit of B. Mostly depend of the day

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths?
I want to be able to help develop the locker room the Mammoths are trying to grow !

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play?
I am currently playing Overwatch and Diablo3

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman?
Franklin Richards

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know?
I guess the one i just named ?

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not?
I can't say if i believe it or not until i see it !

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing?

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups?

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Do you have a preferred nickname? Whik

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 10

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting? I have developed LRs before, including S20, Regina Force S19, and I was part of the group that made NEW what you see today.

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower? Bit more of a wallflower, but I'm told otherwise.

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths? I don't know much about you.

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? Yeah. I play DOTA (terribly), RL, and do a lot on PS4/Xbox

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? That's hard. Peter Parker is smart, but I think Batman has no remorse and could use that to his advantage.

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know? Your mom

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not? Yes; He's very good at blending in.

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing? This is pretty far up the list.

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups? I do! Already posted in S36.

Do you have a preferred nickname? No

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 8

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting? I'm always active in the LR more than the boards

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower? Wallflower

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths? I did it for the tpe tbh

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? Don't really have time for that but if I did I would

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? Batman

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know? Batman

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not? Naaa man

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing? Sim Leagues

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups? Na

Please link your Player Page and Update Page if it is not already in your signature. Here

Do you have a preferred nickname? CC

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. But what do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 8

Colorado is a team that is still looking to develop a LR culture at this point. What can you bring to the team that would be unique or interesting?Nothing

Are you more the center of attention type person or more of a wallflower? Center of attention

Why do you think you'd enjoy coming to the Mammoths? I don't know...

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? No

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? Spiderman

Who is the most obscure comic book character you know? Spiderman

Do you believe in Bigfoot? Why or why not? Yes because I saw him

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing? Learning at school

Lastly, we're primarily a dog team at the moment. Do you have any pics of your pups? No

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]