Create Account

Official Beer Thread

Love Laughing Sun which is a local brew. Blue moon is my normal tap beer.

Blue moon is definitely a plus on the tap beer. Also do PBR for the cheap college beer when I just need to put a bunch back.

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

The owner of green flash is a dick.

Quote:Originally posted by Whikadoodle@Jun 3 2017, 10:38 PM
The owner of green flash is a dick.

Actually? I end up going there a decent amount, don't think I've met him.

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

Dogfish Head just came into our state a few months ago. The 120 minute IPA just released at $45 for a 4-pack.

[Image: dnlll.gif]

» Update Page | Player Page | My Twitter «
[Image: 2qcdsat.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: 16gwwf9.png]

Question for you 'craft brew snobs' ( hey it says it on the OP)

If you live in N.America what's your secret cheap beer favorite? ( cheap beer refers to any macro brewed Lager or Pilsner that can be had for no more than $16 a 12 pack at your average StopNRob)

And a follow up ...
Does it occupy space in your frig that your snob buds can see?- or - Is it an impulse buy while out, drink it and deny everything?

Quote:Originally posted by Ghostspeed@Jun 18 2017, 06:52 PM
Question for you 'craft brew snobs'  ( hey it says it on the OP)

If you live in N.America what's your secret cheap beer favorite? ( cheap beer refers to any macro brewed Lager or Pilsner that can be had for no more than $16 a 12 pack at your average StopNRob)

And a follow up ...
Does it occupy space in your frig that your snob buds can see?- or - Is it an impulse buy while out, drink it and deny everything?

Bro I'm a PacNW beer snob but Miller High Life is 5.49 for a six pack of 16 oz tall boys here so you better believe I'm on that.

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

That being said, I'm drinking some Iron Horse Irish Death right now:

[Image: Irish-Death-1.jpg]

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

Ok 1 for High Life
Do you let your buds know you drink it?
How is Irish death? A Guiness clone?

Quote:Originally posted by Ghostspeed@Jun 18 2017, 06:52 PM

And a follow up ...
100% Pabst Blue Ribbon. It stays in my fridge because my friends can think I'm a beer snob AND a dirty hipster.

Heading to Intergalactic in San Diego today to crack open a few cold ones.

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

As far as "cheap" beer, I really enjoy a cold Keystone from time to time.

Current Running Talley of "cheap beer" favorite

Miller High Life. (1)
Pabst Blue Ribbon. (1)
Keystone. (1)

Quote:Originally posted by Loco@Jun 21 2017, 12:46 PM

100% Pabst Blue Ribbon. It stays in my fridge because my friends can think I'm a beer snob AND a dirty hipster.

Heading to Intergalactic in San Diego today to crack open a few cold ones.

That answer was gold. Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by Ghostspeed@Jun 18 2017, 08:52 PM

And a follow up ...

You'll probably find that a lot of people drink local/regional domestic/premium brands. E.G. Yuengling in the East, Grainbelt in Minnesota, etc.

That said, I grew up on Mich Golden and Busch. Don't drink either now, though.

[Image: dnlll.gif]

» Update Page | Player Page | My Twitter «
[Image: 2qcdsat.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: 16gwwf9.png]

Quote:Originally posted by dnL@Jun 21 2017, 08:16 PM

You'll probably find that a lot of people drink local/regional domestic/premium brands. E.G. Yuengling in the East, Grainbelt in Minnesota, etc.

That said, I grew up on Mich Golden and Busch. Don't drink either now, though.

But dnL,
That's what I'm after...What do you drink now, just craft brew? Your palate never screams at you while on a road trip "damn I haven't had ...... In forever. I want a crusher can of ......."

And speaking of Grainbelt anybody tried that in the last 6 months..It's on my bucketlist.