[Image: iCZqYwo.png]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Jun 8 2017, 07:46 PM

hi

hiiiii

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Jun 8 2017, 06:24 PM
<div align="center">[Image: K7fCrrD.png]</div>

With the 35th overall pick the Montreal Militia are excited to select Gilfred Alfredsson! Defense was an area of concern for the Militia, but adding Alfredsson this late will be a huge boost.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2621' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>GilfredTheGreat</a> welcome home!

I am honored to serve the Militia, even tho I was drafted way later then my likings....... Its okay the chip on the shoulder to prove myself only gets bigger

Quote:Originally posted by GilfredTheGreat@Jun 8 2017, 09:25 PM

I am honored to serve the Militia, even tho I was drafted way later then my likings....... Its okay the chip on the shoulder to prove myself only gets bigger
I was drafted 30th in the SMJHL and 32nd in the SHL, and now I'm over 1,000TPE. I know you'll prove everyone wrong for letting you slide.

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

updated OP

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Quote:Originally posted by JR95@Jun 8 2017, 06:05 PM
<div align="center">[Image: 8RqFk1n.png]

With the 23rd overall pick in the S35 SMJHL entry draft the Vancouver Whalers are proud to select

Metthew Rossi II

Back where it all starts. Matthew*

[b]We are very pleased to add <a href='index.php?showuser=1379' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>easymoneysniper</a> to the team. Welcome to Vancouver!

Whalers&nbsp; Whalers&nbsp; Whalers </div>[/b]