Create Account

S35 - Preseason Index

INDEX

What we're waiting for:
Rosters - 14/14 - Yay GMs. And ArGar!
Lines - 14/14 - Yay GMs. And ArGar!
Updates - 14/14 - Through 06/12/2017.
Test Sims - 0/20000 - Don't really plan to publish them anymore as it'll be a bit of a hassle to upload them all and will take up space on Bojo's server.

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:
GMs, check your rosters and lines to be sure everything is right.

Players, check the roster to see that your build is correct. If it is wrong, link me to your player page in here so I can fix it.
- SMJHLers coming up should be extra weary! Your updates were inputted in the SMJHL, so something may be missed in the transition to the SHL! So focus hard on every attribute!
- I could have had keystroke errors anywhere, if there's any issue at all, post a link to your player page and tell me what the issue is.

Also, GMs and Players, tell me who the rookies are so I can list them if they are not already listed (we've tried to hit all that we could).

Finally, let's have some fun this season guys! Thank you for all the support around the boards! You guys are awesome!

Sim Schedule/Housekeeping:
We will run Tuesday through Thursday for the sim, three days as usual for preseason sim. Regular season begins on Monday after all updates have been put in.

I typically, work however I managed to get 3 days off here to take out my best friend before she gets married next month and to take my girlfriend out for a nice evening as well hopefully. As such, I'm quite busy the next few days as well and am going to see the Pittsburgh Pirates game on Wednesday therefore the sim could be either midday or very late, I imagine with the Cup parade going through that day, traffic will be intense.

This was my first opportunity to get into the sim and as such I had to get updates in tonight, if anything is wrong, I need you to FOLLOW the directions and TAG ME, LINK ME. So post in this thread, TAGGING me and LINKING me to your PLAYER PAGE to let me know if anything is wrong as of your most recent updates.

If any issues with updates not being done or anything, let us know and I can guarantee all teams will be updated for the start of the regular season. I apologize again for the 3 day delay between the final day of preseason and the first day of the regular season, but I have those days pretty well booked up as well. This week is basically the first week I've had for vacation time from work, so I'm trying to take full advantage with appointments and seeing friends and family so I apologize that I may be out more often than not throughout this period. I appreciate understanding, and I would hope that the rebellion will be peaceful from those who disagree with my having of a social life.

See you tomorrow.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

D E L I C I O U S

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Panthers

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

fuck yeah!

Panthers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Stars I'm fucking ready

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Break out season coming up boi ima show y'all the promise land baby

keep playin with nova ima run game on y'all, old skool style

Chiefs

Doubt is a dream killer

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H_AQFnqMY3E"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H_AQFnqMY3E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Rage

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>

Everything is perfect except one late re-addition to the roster

David Webb

CK = 40
FG = 25
DI = 62
SK = 80
ST = 60
EN = 68
PH = 77
FO = 40
PA = 80
SC = 75
DF = 70 *weak*
PS = 40

(Not on any lines, just added to the roster)

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

Wolfpack

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>

The following are rookies for MIN:

Yuriy Starkonov
Aaron Crawford

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Riot Riot Riot Riot Riot Riot Riot Riot Riot Riot Riot Riot Riot Riot Riot Riot Riot Riot Riot Riot Riot Riot Riot Riot

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)

I believe Zander Rhys for the North Stars should still be a rookie, he played 21 games last season, not sure what the cutoff is for rookie status.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Panthers Panthers Towel

Just 1 correction for Dragons

Nicholas Pedersen Face Offs: 65 --> 40

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

:admirals:

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]