Create Account

S34 SMJHL Awards Show Tuesday, 6:00 PM EST

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Jun 13 2017, 11:50 PM

Fuck off.
Put some respect on Plastic Bowl's name

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jun 13 2017, 10:56 PM

Put some respect on Plastic Bowl's name

No, that's cool. It was an asshole thing to say.

Ryan and I have put in the work and it was earned. I posted a legit thank you post and to be told I don't deserve it? Dick move, respect isn't warranted.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Jun 14 2017, 12:01 AM

No, that's cool. It was an asshole thing to say.

Ryan and I have put in the work and it was earned. I posted a legit thank you post and to be told I don't deserve it? Dick move, respect isn't warranted.
Lol

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Jun 13 2017, 04:18 PM
<div align="center">[Image: 10yfkgy.png]

[b]TML99 & JKORTESI81

Congratulations <a href='index.php?showuser=1787' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>TML99</a> & <a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>JKortesi81</a>!

[Image: 10yfkgy.png]</div>[/b]

Real Honor! thanks so much, and I have to give a HUGE thank you to <a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>JKortesi81</a> for all his help and hard work with the drafts, lines and signing FA's not to mention everything else he does for the team! Also have to thank the entire Scarecrows team, for not giving up through some rough seasons and constantly working hard you da real MVP Scarecrows

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada