Create Account

Montreal Militia S35 Team Captains

<div align="center">[Image: pG62e95.png]
[Image: 0YY44uE.png]</div>

The Montreal Militia wish good luck to Tim Elliot, who has been called up to the SHL this season, but with that we have to name a new alternate captain for the team. First of all we would like to acknowledge our returning captains.

Team Captain – Michael Walker (<a href='index.php?showuser=2477' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>mdubz</a>) – Michael Walker has been exceptional since taking the role of Team Captain. Travis Jeziak left big shoes to fill, but Walker led the team both on and off the ice. We are happy to have Michael back for a fourth season, and we know there is no one better to lead this team on our journey to bring home another Four Star Cup.

Alternate Captain – Thaddeus Prince (<a href='index.php?showuser=1574' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>princekyle</a>) – Prince has always been a great leader, always willing to help rookies and do whatever the team needs. Since naming him an alternate captain in S32, he was worn the A on his jersey with a lot of pride. We're happy to have him around for one more season to help develop our most recent crop of rookies.

Alternate Captain – Jack Hansen (<a href='index.php?showuser=2598' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Seth</a>) - With the departure of Tim Elliot there was a hole in our leadership group, but the decision on who best to fill it was simple. We wanted to sew the A onto the jersey of a player who has shown a tremendous ability to both carry this team, as well as lead it. With or without a letter this team would be following Jack's example, so we felt it was a no-brainer to name him as our new alternate captain.

This leadership group should do an excellent job this season, and I can't wait to see where they can bring this team together.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Congrats all of you!

Oh captain, my captain!

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Congrats!

Congrats guys!

Quote:Originally posted by Whikadoodle@Jun 18 2017, 10:59 AM
Congrats!

<a href='index.php?showuser=1250' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Whikadoodle</a> </3 miss you buddy

anyways congrats to the dudes filling the captaincy!

Quote:Originally posted by rowser@Jun 18 2017, 04:46 PM

<a href='index.php?showuser=1250' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Whikadoodle</a> </3 miss you buddy

anyways congrats to the dudes filling the captaincy!

Right back at ya! I'm sure you won't be saying that in the playoffs, though!

I'm excited to see what we can accomplish this season! :D