Create Account

Bad Times w/ Boz

It's an awful name, but since my other alliterative idea was Pallin' Around with Pel, we're working with scraps here.

Tbqf I'm not sure if I'll have the energy to turn this into a series or not, so stay tuned on that front -- but I would love some questions for my inaugural SHL cast, anything and everything is on the table.

First episode will feature lessons I learned in two seasons of a GMing rebuild, thoughts on goalie builds, how Georgette Pel is not my best Be a Pro self, the relevancy of narrative character efforts in the league, and who the fuck knows what else. Probably <a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>ztevans</a> dogs -- they're pretty swell.

Ask away! I'll record within a week or when I hit a half-hour's worth of questions.

Thoughts on the Renegades season thus far?

Thoughts on all the people Halifax drafted? (Pretty sure y'all killed it last draft)

Any inside word on who the next Halifax co GM will be?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

What was your favorite part of GMing the Raiders?

Do you hope to one day be able to become a SMJHL GM again?

Finally, I just want to say thanks again for your time as GM. It was fun and you were a great GM, and one of the best people I've seen in relating to rookies in the league. I hope everything works out for you and your family. Good luck! Smile

[Image: cWxBbhu.png]
Sig by Wasty and Copenhagen.
Former GM: [Image: bhn88m.png]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] |  [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]

if u were to personify onyx, what would he be like

What does Peller most miss about Halifax / rooming with the girls?

Are there any jobs on the site that you've always wanted to do but never gotten the chance to? If so, what are they, and why?

Standings predictions for the end of this season? Any premature awards predictions for either the J or the SHL?

Over the past six seasons of being a player, who was your favorite teammate in Halifax, and who's been your favorite teammate in Texas so far? Anyone you've ever really wanted to play with and haven't?

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Why is onyx such a good boy?

Yes, please discuss my dogs. That is all.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Why couldn't you just go with "Pellin' Around"? Seems to be the superior name.

That's all I got for now.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Recording today, thanks for the questions so far.