Create Account

S36 Interested Prospects

1. Please provide a link to your player page. (If it is in your signature, just say so)

2. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?

3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, I won't think lesser of you.

4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?

5. What shall we expect out of your memes/60 production in the forums and on discord?

6. Do you consider yourself a leader?

7. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?

8. Post your favorite gif/meme.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

9. Who's the best rookies in the SHL this season?

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

1. Please provide a link to your player page. (If it is in your signature, just say so)
In sig

something like 11 ?

3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, I won't think lesser of you.
A bit of both, i will often mess about my players performance but at the end if the team's winning i'm happy.

4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?
erm ... I do a lot right now, i think i have around 18m in bank and i am planning to get another 15m before the end of the season. (Letters of Marque) i am one-in-a-while doing podcasts.

5. What shall we expect out of your memes/60 production in the forums and on discord?
7.8 memes / 10, with a bit too much waters

Yup, im a leader IRL as well as on the SHL (Hal's A)

7. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?
Habs, I love writing and reading and i have never played hockey

http://imgur.com/eii5IIr

It's u Wozy <3

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Roman Augustus player page

2. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?10 easily

3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, I won't think lesser of you. Both. I want to be the best defenseman in the league but I also want to win as many championships as possible.

4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?I do plenty of media already and participate in events to get more money. I have no problem doing more work to get even more money if need be.

5. What shall we expect out of your memes/60 production in the forums and on discord? I have over 300 pics and gifs saved just for such an occasion.

6. Do you consider yourself a leader? I do. I strive to help as many people as possible while also firing up my team when I can. I hope to have a letter next season in STL from the work I've put it and think I could definitely earn it at any level.

7. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? Well I'm a Penguins fan(I know. They hate us cuz they anus) My only hobbies are pretty much school and video games right now lol. Hope to have my Bachelors in History in about a year. Then possibly graduate school. I've never played hockey in real life. Living in Florida theres not really many chances to skate or much interest in hockey in general. We do have a local team but they only allow skates immediately after a game.

8. Post your favorite gif/meme.It's more of a streamable but it's my favorite thing.
https://streamable.com/sw81b

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=2724
Team-oriented, I like individual results but the team should benefit from them
A lot. I just did a 4055 word article so that would help
I make saucy memes but I suck at graphics
Yes, I've been called a locker room spark plug by my GM.
My favorite teams are the Flyers and Blues. My hobbies include video games, tennis, and watching TV. I played hockey a long time ago.
https://giphy.com/gifs/the-blues-brothers-j...d-CwMKejp4V6Z1K
Probably Victorsson, Augustus, Fletcher, or Harrak.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

hi ily.

Its in my sig

Uhm, probably about a 7.5-8

Huge states are cool, don't get me wrong. But team success is paramount.

I've got a pretty decent bank of cash right now. I'm going to start churning out more media articles in the next 2-3 weeks to pad my account even further so I can buy all that dank, dank SHL equipment.

I mean. I am the garlic bread king. Need I say more?

I do. I'm a pretty motivated individual and I've played team sports growing up my entire life. I was often voted captain by my teammates. I know that may not equate to an online hockey sim league but I've been in positions were I've had tell people to sit down and shut up, figuratively speaking of course.

7. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? I'm a photographer and I'm heading into grad school in a month to pursue that even further. I'll be a graduate teaching and lab assistant in the photo department at my school. I love to read and write, mostly about art theory and photography stuffs. Do I sound pretentious enough yet, lol? I'm constantly watching sports. My hierarchy of sports importance to me is soccer -> hockey -> baseball. I'm a bastard and my two favorite NHL teams are Boston and Ottawa because I'm from Massachusetts originally and Erik Karlsson is bae. I played hockey a bit as a kid but I was never any good at it so I dumped it for soccer. My bad for the novel I wrote you. Smile

[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-8915-1405685252-4.g...y=auto.gif]

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

what is a player page

i play for the raiders so i'll take whatever i can get

i put out about 4 1/10 sigs a week so you could say i'm dirt poor

i've actually never made a joke. i think i am the most serious person in the s36 class.

only when i'm carrying you in pubg

favorite team is the kings. i have played ice but am not a good skater. i have many hobbies, cultivating my music and beer tastes, playing sports, carrying scrubs in pubg, and other things idk i do a lot.

[Image: giphy.gif] Cheers

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

in the Sig

Pretty damn close to ten I'd say

After two players focusing on my team, I'm going to be quite selfish with this player

I have two series or articles in production, one being a season review of my own play and the other evaluating GM's over the years (speaking of which, if I could some help tallying some stats that's be great Ninja )

What I lack in meme production, I gain in meme assists

I think enough time on the site has made me more of a leader, if jst myself, than a follower.

The Devils are my favorite team, but I'm many seasons removed. I play video games and am a goalie in hockey. I have played since I was six, but have only been a goalie since I was thirteen (I'm eighteen now).

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q6EoRBvdVPQ&list=PL7XlqX4npddfrdpMCxBnNZXg2GFll7t5y"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q6EoRBvdVPQ&list=PL7XlqX4npddfrdpMCxBnNZXg2GFll7t5y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

1. Sig!

2. Depends on the type of activity. I've been posting music to the music channel on the discord non-stop. But if you want a general thing of like PT and media and stuff, I'd like to be at around an 8, but I'm a 5 rn. I can do more, I just need to... do it. It's a problem I have in life.

3. I think I am more personally motivated at the moment. It depends on the people around me. I won't turn down an individual accolade, but those accolades can help the team reach certain heights, so it really all meshes together. With my current team, i've definitely been focusing on myself, but it's a development league so I think it's important to develop you before winning a lesser trophy so that you can go on to help your new team win the bigger trophy.

4. I'd do it if I was given a topic. Pulling shit outta my ass is hard enough to do for my blogging shit, doing it for a constantly changing league that you have to create scenarios on your own, it gets difficult. I also only use MS Paint and apparently it's frowned upon around here.

5. You know what I can do.
[Image: lacGlaM.gif]
I'm constantly adding to the stockpile.

6. Yes. If there needs to be something done, I want to be able to help get it done. I want to make sure everyone is as motivated as I am. I won't tolerate a losing culture, I've lived through one and I never want to deal with it again. I want to help as best I can and if duty calls me to step up, you know that I step up.

7. I live in Chicago and got into the Hawks and hockey in general around 2009. I didn't really know much about the sport, but I knew there was fighting, so it can't be bad. I'm a soccer guy and write on a couple blogs about the Chicago Fire (and Red Stars). And, No, I haven't played hockey. Never been in skates, but I do have good balance in the winter.

8. [Image: large.gif]

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

It's in the sig!

8 - I'm around all the time and answer quickly everywhere, but can be quieter on weekends if I'm busy

Team is what counts, in the end. That said, I'm hoping that Isak's skills show up a little more on the individual stats sheets than Russell's did - Russell was an all around great player, which was what he was always supposed to be, but sometimes that sort of player flies a bit under the radar when it comes to awards and such.

As much as it takes. Between jobs and graphics I don't normally have any issue.

I'm not a huge memer, but I can keep up!

Not necessarily in real life, but around the SHL I definitely tend to fall into that role. I have no issue letting others get a chance to lead, though.

Bruins fan, although I'm a fan of hockey in general and pretty easily like players/teams that I know much about. I'm also a big AHL fan, the Providence Bruins are far and away the games I go to most often. I have never played hockey. I'm a gamer, although I feel like I haven't had a lot of time to play video games in the last year. I'd also love to play more board games than I do currently. During the hockey season, my weekends are mostly taken up by going to Providence games and playing D&D.

[Image: 8b5fe1421ada2b49d24d31f0393b345f.gif]

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

in the sig.

6-7. I don't post everyday, but I don't miss PT's and Act. Checks. I check the site everyday though, and can be found on discord almost all the time.

A bit of both. I want to get decent points (15-20p a season would be great), but winning the cup is more important than that.

I can typically punch out a 1k-2k article every couple of days, plus I use twitter every week. Though I've been very busy lately, so my activity is far less right meow. Should be better in a month's time.

Sorry, I'm not on a meme dream team. Give me a nsfw thread and I got you though.

Meh I can lead when needed, but I typically do my own thing.

I grew up a Sens fan, though I used to idolize Al Macinnis, Chris Pronger and Scott Stevens (can you tell I played defense?). I stopped playing organized hockey when I was 13 or 14 due to family issues. Played shinny on outdoor rinks until I went to Uni (no rinks close to were I live in the winter :( ).As for hobbies, sometimes I read, play video games, movies, study. Lately I've started working out 'cause I'm kind of a fatty. :-x

[Image: f7jraHI.png]

Ain't no one better than the Woz Ninja

Both my player page and my update page is in my signature.

7. I am on during business hours ET and pop on from time to time after 5:30 ET.

To be honest, I am a bit of both. If I play a reduced role such as I am in St. Louis but we're winning, that's more important. I want to build a dominant two way centerman, but I am not too focused on my own individual goals to overlook what's best for the team.

I already have a good bank account to work off of.

Memes are not my forte - I come from an age where memes were called jokes.

I'd like to think so? I've won SHL GM of the year before and have been involved in management.

I am a Boston Bruins fan (sorry). I am a father of two, I work in sales for a software company and love to play hockey in the local beer leagues. I am a goaltender, and I have been since I was 13.

No.

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Quote:Originally posted by TheWoZy@Jul 10 2017, 12:21 PM
Zander Rhys apparently.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Fak u

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Quote:Originally posted by TheWoZy@Jul 14 2017, 05:45 PM
Fak u

Hi wozy

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]