Create Account

S36 Interested Prospects

<div align="center"> Blizzard Edmonton Blizzard Interested Prospects Blizzard

With the team in full rebuild, we're looking not just for future stars and roster players, but for the kinds of players who can really put their mark on the franchise and and make it their own. It may be a few seasons before the Blizzard are able to return to their winning ways, but we feel that through this rebuild, and with the right handful of selections in this and next draft, the Blizzard can grow to not just contend again, but make it all the way through the finals.</div>

Code:
1. Please provide a link to your player page. You can just write "sig" if it's in your signature.

2. What is your level of interest in the Blizzard?

3. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10? 1 being current Tomen and 10 being old Tomen.

3. Individual or team success? We won't judge, we like points too.

5. What do you expect from us if we were to select you?

6. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? Any hobbies and/or sports you enjoy?

7. How do you usually interact with your team (LR, Discord, etc)?

Thanks for your interest in the Blizz! Blizzard

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

1. Please provide a link to your player page. You can just write "sig" if it's in your signature.
sig

To be honest i'll be damn happy with any team that draft me. im 100% loyal to whoever take a chance on me.

3. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10? 1 being current Tomen and 10 being old Tomen.
I'm being compared to the Tomen before he dissapeared so i'd say 10

Both. Team first, individual after. If the team is winning, i just hope my player is helping.

Great friendly environement where i can chill and grow my player and grow my name around the forum.

6. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? Any hobbies and/or sports you enjoy?
I'm a habs fan. I love to read and write. I love hiking and camping but i dont do it nearly enought. Big video game fan.

I would say like 90% discord, 10% locker room.

Have a nice draft !

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I AM TABARNAK FLEUR-DE-LYS-LAPOUTINE! I ANSWER TO NO MAN!

Which blizzard we talking about?

7 Tomens

I just want to hit people and say rude things to Tez.

First line minutes, powerplay, second string pk and backup goalie.

Im a HUGE Leafs fan.

Discord.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

Peep that sig fam

just burry me in snow my dudes

7/10

Can I pick both? Because I like points but I also like team success and building for the future

dank memes and garlic bread

I'm a photographer. I'm a grad student/teaching assistant. I'm a Bruins fan but I watch just as many Sens games cause EK is a treat to watch. I enjoy playing disc golf. I read a bunch and write some too. I'd consider myself a movie snob, but I have a bad taste in movies so there's that.

Both discord and forum LR

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

They're both in my signature.

I have moderate interest in Edmonton.

It all depends. If I am put in a lesser role where my skillset best helps the team, great. But to be candid, I want to build a dominant two way centerman that is thought of when people say, "Who was the best center in SHL history?". I need to have some good performances in order to ever be in that discussion.

Clear, concise communication. Availability. Honesty. Opportunity.

I'm a father of two, software sales professional that loves to game and play beer league ice hockey goalie. Worst of all, I am a Bruins fan.

Both.

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

1. Please provide a link to your player page. You can just write "sig" if it's in your signature. Sig

2. What is your level of interest in the Blizzard? A blizzard sounds terrifying and not interesting at all even if I like snow. Oh you mean the team Wink. I'd love to play for EDM and help get you to a championship.

3. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10? 1 being current Tomen and 10 being old Tomen. I feel like it's at a solid Tomen. I think I'm at a 10.

3. Individual or team success? We won't judge, we like points too.Both?I want to help the team win more than anything. Obviously though I'd love to eventually be the one helping greatly in that.

5. What do you expect from us if we were to select you?To help me in making my player the best he can be in whatever role he has. I also just want a fun environment to talk with friends and discuss the team or other things.

6. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? Any hobbies and/or sports you enjoy?I'm a Penguins fan Ninja I'm a full time student in the fall and spring semesters as well as a substitute teacher when I have the time. I like a lot of sports but don't play many anymore. Video games, comics, all the typical nerd stuff usually.

7. How do you usually interact with your team (LR, Discord, etc)?I'm on both a lot. I'm on discord a lot of the day. I also am on the site whenever I have free time or around the house.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

What up 36's!

We had a sick draft last year and now we need some of you fellas to join our group, have some fun with us and help us take back the league! i cant wait to see which one of you join us.

Izzy -
Blizzard

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

"sig"

Not outstanding, but no negatives either

As the GM who drafted Tomen, I take offence <_<

Um, Old Tomen'd be great come back plz

Individual, as my last two player's were based on team; I will be selfish with this one.

I'd hope management would do what they could to maximize my production, I can't force anyone's hand as a rookie so I can't really expect anything from anyone, besides, of course, being sent down when I'd like to, which I don't think'll be four seasons this time, no promises tho Ninja

Favorite team is the Devils, but I'm many season removed. I play hockey IRL as a goalie and play video games a lot, if that counts as a hobby :D

I haven't had an active LR in a while, but if both are available I'd do both. Active Discord's are harder to catch up on, but more convenient, so they balance out.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Jul 12 2017, 01:07 PM

Im a HUGE Leafs fan.
[Image: 4216b2c8df7b99308fb51d9cbb28fad6a800cf44_full.jpg]

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Player Page (Still need to get a new sig)

I'm very interested. They have a lot of great players of the future, and look to be future Challenge Cup champions. They seem to be building a culture and I'd love to be apart of it. I know we have a deep draft class, so there is plenty of options. I also can see some familiar faces in Mike Izzy and The German Hammer: Fedor Shirobokov. I also hear through the great vine that they're very welcoming.

3. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10? 1 being current Tomen and 10 being old Tomen. 7 Tomens

Team success, I'm a DFD, stats are useless to me

A nice locker room, no LR cancers, and I hope to be a top 2 defenseman (in the future). I'd also like to stay down with my junior team for a few years.

6. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? Any hobbies and/or sports you enjoy? My favorite nhl team is the Boston Bruins. My favorite player is Brad Marchand. I like to play soccer (no team). I like to play basketball on the street in my free time along with video games. I love to follow the NHL, and I'm a pretty big WWE fan.

7. How do you usually interact with your team (LR, Discord, etc)? Discord, but I could adapt to a site LR.

You guys are on my list with top 3 teams I want to go to!

1. In the sig

[Image: meh_emma_stone.gif]
Bruh, I just want to be drafted

3. A solid 7

3. Almost got 50 hits and ended up with 6 points. Militia currently in the playoffs and I won both of my fights.

5. A plan for my development. I mean, it's a pretty standard thing.

6. I'm born and raised in Chicago so my team is the Blackhawks. I'm more of a soccer person than anything else and I write on the Fire for a couple of blogs. No I can't get you Schweinsteiger's autograph, but maybe one of the younger players.

7. Discord. Heavy discord.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=2724
Probably a 7
Used to be a 2 now more like a 7
Team
Not much, maybe keeping me in juniors for a couple seasons
I like the Flyers and Blues, and I play tennis
Discord

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

In the siggity.
Mwoah, probably a 7-8.
Probably a 6. I'm like a 7 on discord, and maybe a 5 or 6 on the forum, so balancing it out, probably a 6.
A lil bit of both. A cup is more important that MVPs, though.
I expect, and intend, to stay in the juniors for at least a 3 additional years. Other than that, just a chill LR/discord. I'd like to see results from a rebuild within in five seasons (as in make playoffs). We shouldn't be like the 06-16 Oilers.
B.Sc student. Sens/Leafs fan. Hobbies include reading, studying, watching sports, vidya, movies, and Im starting to lift again, so hopefully that will stick around.
Discord for the most part.

It's been 8 seasons.... Blizzard It's time to #MakeBlizzGreatAgain Blizzard

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2250084

7. I am still often checking and always updating, but I am not on the site as much as I once was.

Team success all the way.

Provide an opportunity for a bright future with the franchise. Also, an active team with a good locker room and desire to win.

I live in the Chicago suburbs so I am a Blackhawks fan. I love sports, music, and video games.

LR is my favorite way to interact with the team but Discord is a nice way to do it, as well.

Player Page

You are on of my top teams to go to.You have an eventful past and you seem like you have a nice group of guys on your team.

About a 6, maybe 7.

4. Individual or team success? We won't judge, we like points too.
Team for sure.

I don't know, maybe advice on how you want me to progress as a player?

Favourite NHL team? Leafs. As for hobbies and sports, i enjoy video games and play rugby.

Discord mainly.