Create Account

S36 Interested Prospects

1. Please provide a link to your player page. You can just write "sig" if it's in your signature.
Sig

2. What is your level of interest in the Blizzard?
5/10, don't know nobody

3. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10? 1 being current Tomen and 10 being old Tomen.

3. Individual or team success? We won't judge, we like points too.
Team

5. What do you expect from us if we were to select you?
Cool locker room bros

6. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? Any hobbies and/or sports you enjoy?
Penguins, love games/programming/golf/dogs

7. How do you usually interact with your team (LR, Discord, etc)?
Discord

1. Please provide a link to your player page. You can just write "sig" if it's in your signature.
Sig!

2. What is your level of interest in the Blizzard?
You guys are fairly quiet lately so I don't feel like I know many people on the team all that well, but everyone I know I like, and you have a couple of great prospects. It would also be really interesting to be on the other side of the ice in some future Challenge Cup final against New England...

3. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10? 1 being current Tomen and 10 being old Tomen.
8 - I'm not constantly shitposting on the site, and I can have a quiet evening or weekend day, but I'm always around, always on discord, reply to every question I get, and do every TPE opportunity I can.

4. Individual or team success? We won't judge, we like points too.
Both! I'm always going to be team first at heart, but individual success along the way is nice too. As long as I'm getting the chance to help the team as best I could I'm happy (Russell was on the 3rd pairing defense when he won his first cup...) but I'm also looking forward to the fact that Isak is a little more skill focused (rather than physical / all around focused) and may be more easily recognizable on the score sheet than Russell was.

5. What do you expect from us if we were to select you?
I just want a team that enjoy playing together, that respect each other (that doesn't mean being "soft", but a room full of people undermining each oher isn't fun for anyone). If it's not the most active team at the beginning I understand that, I've been through rebuilds, and as long as there's progress in the right direction and something to see in the future that's fine.

I want to stay down at least one more season, since last time around I jumped immediately up after being drafted and didn't get a chance to live that junior experience as much. After that, it'll depend on both team's needs. When I'm called up, as mentioned above, I don't need to be on the 1st line getting top minutes immediately or anything - all I ask is that I'm getting as much of a chance as my player deserves so it doesn't feel like I'm being wasted.

6. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? Any hobbies and/or sports you enjoy?
Well, I spend too much time on this Simulation hockey site... My favorite NHL team is the Bruins, but don't hate me for it - I love hockey and I'm always open to learning about other people's teams. I also go to a bunch of AHL games in Providence, and sometimes I feel more attached to that team than the big club. I'm a gamer, and beyond computer/video games I've been playing a ton of Dungeons and Dragons lately, mostly inspired by the fact that I absolutely love the show Critical Role and would recommend it to just about anyone.

7. How do you usually interact with your team (LR, Discord, etc)?
Discord, because that's what my teams primarily use, and because it's way easier to converse and get to know people when everything updates automatically and you can tag / PM at a moment's notice. That said, I do try to always keep up with the forums as well, and if the team was talking more there I'd definitely shift further in that direction than I currently am.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]