Create Account

S36 WKP Interested Prospects

Player Name: Colton Hagan
Position/Player Type: RW/Power Forward
Minor League Team: Colorado Mammoths

Familiar with anyone already on West Kendall?

Yeah, pris, rice, and Zoone

Cool with staying in the minors for multiple seasons?

Sure

Are you more interested in chatting on Discord or in the LR?

Personally Discord is more convenient and faster, but I don't really care either way. On the forums I don't hear an annoying alert every time someone posts.

How important is SHL money from contracts to you?

Well, I hate writing, so I have to make money somehow. Wouldn't say super important, but not beneath care.

Do you know where West Kendall is located? No cheating!

Been to Miami before, been in it before.

Do you have any special talents you'd like to share?

Chirp ability

We make a lot of gifs of our team in West Kendall. Please share a good gif we could convert in such a fashion.

The original gif I found was in imgur hell. So I couldn't use it.

[Image: giphy.gif]

You're stuck on a desert island and you need to bring three users from the forum with you. Who do you pick?

Zach Evans for comic relief.

Bojo for Bojangles.

Pris so something actually gets done.

Are you ready to answer questions about Nickleback in all the podcasts and pressers you will do for the rest of your career? Because people ask us those questions, thanks to their biggest fan Pris.

Yes, and I'm prepared to make fun of pris for it at every opportunity.

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important)

The Colorado Avalanche

Favourite NHL team: Nashville
Hobbies: Shooting, playing hockey, screwing around, movies.
Xbox/PS4/Steam username: CampinKiller on Steam

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Player Name: Luisa Koller
Position/Player Type: Dman, two way
Minor League Team: MTL

Familiar with anyone already on West Kendall? PRIS. GOAT mentor, a pal, 10/10. Also, I see BOJO and enigmatic around the forum and y'all seem hilarious af.

Cool with staying in the minors for multiple seasons? As long as I'm playing, I'm happy. I love the guys in MTL and I'd be more than okay with hanging around a little longer.

Are you more interested in chatting on Discord or in the LR? Wherever the conversation is hotter.

How important is SHL money from contracts to you? I do do (lol dodo) a lot of GFX submissions, and can turn out a 3k article in about a week's time, so I'm not too concerned about the $$$, although it definitely is a plus.

Do you know where West Kendall is located? No cheating! Somewhere in Florida?

Do you have any special talents you'd like to share? I can hold my breath for a solid 10 seconds and I'm pretty decent at graphics and gif making. Re: this sig:

[Image: JuXTLHy.jpg]

We make a lot of gifs of our team in West Kendall. Please share a good gif we could convert in such a fashion.

[Image: 6Z2igWj.jpg]

(i mean i made this so could convert this asad(as soon as drafted) Wink )

You're stuck on a desert island and you need to bring three users from the forum with you. Who do you pick? <a href='index.php?showuser=2238' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Pris</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-67'>Evok</a>, and <a href='index.php?showuser=2643' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>DannyMethane</a>. Pris, because she's responsible, Evok as our personal cheerleader/light of our lives, and Danny because he's a, a living meme which will be very important for entertainment and b, is a Good Bro.

Are you ready to answer questions about Nickleback in all the podcasts and pressers you will do for the rest of your career? Because people ask us those questions, thanks to their biggest fan Pris. I mean, every time I look at that photograph it makes me laugh.

A man came to his tailor six days after ordering a pair of pants. He asked his tailor, "What's taking you so long? God made the whole world in the same amount of time!"

To which the tailor replied, "I know, but look at how awful the world is right now and look at how good your pants are coming."

Favourite NHL team: If I had to choose, either the Wings or Sens
Hobbies: graphic design, DC comics/movies/tv, gaming, sleeping
Xbox/PS4/Steam username: janusing (steam only)

Quote:Originally posted by DannyMethane@Jul 13 2017, 12:02 PM

[b]Favourite NHL team:
DALLAS! STARS!
[/b]

Draft this man!

[Image: V3kuy27.gif]

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ej27+Jul 14 2017, 11:50 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (ej27 @ Jul 14 2017, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Draft this man!

[Image: V3kuy27.gif][/b]
I'm more interested in this one B)

<!--QuoteBegin-Evok@Jul 13 2017, 02:00 PM
[b]Favourite NHL team: Habs[/b][/quote]

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

<a href='index.php?showuser=1675' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>enigmatic</a> who put that "u" in the word favorite. i didn't approve of this. :angrybojo:

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by enigmatic@Jul 14 2017, 02:10 PM

I'm more interested in this one B)

Oh ya, i heard WKP was a paradise for habs fan. Draft me eni !!

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo+Jul 14 2017, 03:13 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bojo @ Jul 14 2017, 03:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><a href='index.php?showuser=1675' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>enigmatic</a> who put that "u" in the word favorite. i didn't approve of this. :angrybojo:[/b]
I literally copy pasted the post you approved <_<

<!--QuoteBegin-Evok@Jul 14 2017, 03:14 PM
Oh ya, i heard WKP was a paradise for habs fan. Draft me eni !![/quote]
You never know Wink Gotta keep the Montrealers together!

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Player Name: Oliver König
Position/Player Type: Offensive Defenseman
Minor League Team: Prince George

Familiar with anyone already on West Kendall? Pris is the GOAT.

Cool with staying in the minors for multiple seasons? That's not problem to me.

Are you more interested in chatting on Discord or in the LR? Either or, I'm not picky.

How important is SHL money from contracts to you? Contract money is neat, but I'll do as much media as I need to to keep up with equipment and training costs.

Do you know where West Kendall is located? No cheating! Its in Florida.

Do you have any special talents you'd like to share? uhhhh. I'm a photographer!

We make a lot of gifs of our team in West Kendall. Please share a good gif we could convert in such a fashion. [Image: tumblr_os8k0zb9uV1wq0g6po1_500.gif]

You're stuck on a desert island and you need to bring three users from the forum with you. Who do you pick? uhhhhh, man, making me pick favorites. That's not nice. Nour is a must. And then I'd pick Loco and Evok. But I have to give a shout out to my bro Danga too. And pris. Idk, this question is hard.

Are you ready to answer questions about Nickleback in all the podcasts and pressers you will do for the rest of your career? Because people ask us those questions, thanks to their biggest fan Pris. Oh wow, Pris is a Nickleback fan? Maybe I wont take her to the island then.

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important) Have you ever tried to eat a clock? It's very time consuming.

Favourite NHL team:Boston Bruins. I watch a fair bit of Sens games too. EK is life.
Hobbies: being bad at video games. Photography. Reading about photography. Writing about photography. You get the picture (pun totally intended
Xbox/PS4/Steam username:See above statement

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Jul 14 2017, 03:52 PM
[b]Player Name: Oliver König
Position/Player Type: Offensive Defenseman
Minor League Team: Prince George

Familiar with anyone already on West Kendall? Pris is the GOAT.

Cool with staying in the minors for multiple seasons? That's not problem to me.

Are you more interested in chatting on Discord or in the LR? Either or, I'm not picky.

How important is SHL money from contracts to you? Contract money is neat, but I'll do as much media as I need to to keep up with equipment and training costs.

Do you know where West Kendall is located? No cheating! Its in Florida.

Do you have any special talents you'd like to share? uhhhh. I'm a photographer!

We make a lot of gifs of our team in West Kendall. Please share a good gif we could convert in such a fashion. [Image: tumblr_os8k0zb9uV1wq0g6po1_500.gif]

You're stuck on a desert island and you need to bring three users from the forum with you. Who do you pick? uhhhhh, man, making me pick favorites. That's not nice. Nour is a must. And then I'd pick Loco and Evok. But I have to give a shout out to my bro Danga too. And pris. Idk, this question is hard.

Are you ready to answer questions about Nickleback in all the podcasts and pressers you will do for the rest of your career? Because people ask us those questions, thanks to their biggest fan Pris. Oh wow, Pris is a Nickleback fan? Maybe I wont take her to the island then.

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important) Have you ever tried to eat a clock? It's very time consuming.

Favourite NHL team:Boston Bruins. I watch a fair bit of Sens games too. EK is life.
Hobbies: being bad at video games. Photography. Reading about photography. Writing about photography. You get the picture (pun totally intended
Xbox/PS4/Steam username:See above statement[/b]
Not in response to your answers but loooooooool that sig [Wide variety of Toronto lingo related to anger] hahahaha I'm dead omg

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Player Name: It's in my sig
Position/Player Type: It's in my sig
Minor League Team: It's in my sig

Familiar with anyone already on West Kendall? I've never heard of anyone, but a lot of prospects have mentioned Pris. I assume that's a safe answer.

Cool with staying in the minors for multiple seasons? Hell no, fool.

Are you more interested in chatting on Discord or in the LR? Chatting? What is this, The View? Is there a question about winning?

How important is SHL money from contracts to you? Do we join a sim league for any other reason?

Do you know where West Kendall is located? No cheating! Obviously it's west of Central Kendall.

Do you have any special talents you'd like to share? I think my ability to share is above and beyond everyone elses.

We make a lot of gifs of our team in West Kendall. Please share a good gif we could convert in such a fashion. [Image: giphy.gif]

You're stuck on a desert island and you need to bring three users from the forum with you. Who do you pick? Merica, c, and Pris. Then I'd leave and watch how <a href='index.php?showuser=2238' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Pris</a> would deal with the two of them from a distance.

Are you ready to answer questions about Nickleback in all the podcasts and pressers you will do for the rest of your career? Because people ask us those questions, thanks to their biggest fan Pris. Biggest fan? Clearly you guys have yet to meet this guy.
[Image: tenor.gif]

What's brown and sticky? A stick.

Favourite NHL team: Ottawa Senators
Hobbies: Going on SHL, that's about it.
Xbox/PS4/Steam username: R1c3bowl22

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

--------------------
Player Page | Updates

Quote:Originally posted by r1c3bowl22@Jul 15 2017, 03:16 PM

Not in response to your answers but loooooooool that sig [Wide variety of Toronto lingo related to anger] hahahaha I'm dead omg

peep the whole vid Wink

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gLTcllilxfk&t"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gLTcllilxfk&t" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Jul 15 2017, 04:11 PM

peep the whole vid&nbsp; Wink

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gLTcllilxfk&t"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gLTcllilxfk&t" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>
Ayyy fam draft this mans, I'm tryna link up. Don't and you'll catch hands tho

<a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Bojo</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1675' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>enigmatic</a>

--------------------
Player Page | Updates

Quote:Originally posted by r1c3bowl22@Jul 15 2017, 05:17 PM

Ayyy fam draft this mans, I'm tryna link up. Don't and you'll catch hands tho

<a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Bojo</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1675' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>enigmatic</a>

yo man i'm trying to stay low profile. you BBean. Ahh

Player Name: Ben Turska
Position/Player Type: D/TWD
Minor League Team: Montreal Militia

Familiar with anyone already on West Kendall? Yes I am. Ben's father, Jackson, played in West Kendall the last couple seasons of his career and I am still familiar with some guys. Specifically, Bojo, Jed Lloren, and Enigmatic.

For sure.

I am more interested in the LR. I understand that this may be different from how many people feel in the current SHL. For me, I enjoy checking the locker room after a day of work because I am not on the site/ on my phone during that time. Since I am not constantly on Discord, I miss a lot of information unless I am tagged. Both are great, but I just prefer the old school locker room.

It has never been entirely important to me. Although, I have felt that in the past I should have cared a bit more about contracts for the fun of it.

Florida. Not quite sure which part of Florida, though...

I once got a hole-in-one while playing golf. Not really a talent but I thought it might be fun to share.

The gifs are hilarious. I think the one linked just below could be converted into a great one with the Platoon logo smashing another team's logo:
http://i.imgur.com/lbxQSbm.gifv

You're stuck on a desert island and you need to bring three users from the forum with you. Who do you pick?
Crutchfield for his friendship
JumpierPegasus because he and I have been around the site for a similar amount of time
Allen for his sexiness

Are you ready to answer questions about Nickleback in all the podcasts and pressers you will do for the rest of your career? Because people ask us those questions, thanks to their biggest fan Pris.
I may need to mentally prepare myself but yes, I will be ready.

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important) Have you seen the movie "Constipated"? It hasn't come out yet. (credit to my 9 year old cousin who told me this one the other day.

Favourite NHL team: Blackhawks
Hobbies: Sports, video games, music
Xbox/PS4/Steam username: PS4: jtrusk10
Steam: masterjt108

Player Name: Karl Hefeweizen
Position/Player Type: 2way defenseman
Minor League Team: Detroit Falcons

Familiar with anyone already on West Kendall?
Probably, without knowing it

Yeppers

Discord

Meh, I'm pretty active in media, money's not the most important thing to me

Somewhere to the left of East Kendall

I sling dope code and am gifted in the ways of the trash talk

[Image: tumblr_om7rdrtP4L1ugk65ko1_500.gif]

<a href='index.php?showuser=2572' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>DrunkenTeddy</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=1322' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>mpc</a>, and <a href='index.php?showuser=1161' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Plastic Bowl</a>

No, but I'll be willing to talk about Nickelback.

2 fish are sitting together in a tank. One says "You drive, I'll man the guns!"

Favourite NHL team: Penguins
Hobbies: Vidja/board/tabletop games, golf, programming, dogs
Xbox/PS4/Steam username: yall aint gonna doxx me