Create Account

S36 Interested Prospects Thread

Season 36 Minnesota Chiefs Interested Prospects Thread

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Baelor Swift, GM of the Minnesota Chiefs. Currently in the final stretch of a long rebuilding process, we own a number of picks in the upcoming draft including three of the top 18 selections. We're looking to add solid, active members who are interested in being part of one of the top up and coming teams in the SHL. If you're looking for more information about the team, you can find it here, in an article where I discuss some of the organization's history and where we are at right now in our rebuilding process. Hope you check out the article and answer some questions we have for you! Looking forward to hearing from you all and I'm sure you'll hear from us as the draft approaches. Now, the questions:

Code:
[b]1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why? [/b]

[b]2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level?[/b]

[b]3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player? [/b]

[b]4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player? [/b]

[b]5. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.? [/b]

[b]6. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency? [/b]

[b]7. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from? [/b]

[b]8. What do you bring to a team? [/b]

[b]9. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with?[/b]

[b]10. Any questions for us?[/b]

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why? Hard 10. I like the logo, its great. You guys seem like a great bunch of people as well and it would be awesome to a part of your organization.

2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level? Forum 7-8, discord 9-10.

3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player? the people i've met.

4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player? i cant really find anything I sincerely dislike. The start was a little overwhelming but once I figured out my way around the site, it has been wonderful.

5. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.? I'm looking for a team with decently active locker room and discord. I'm not really too caught up on team success, although winning is awesome and I can be a super competitive person, don't get me wrong.

6. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency? I plan on sticking with the team that drafts me for the long haul, if everything goes smoothly like you said.

7. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from? Originally from Massachusetts, currently living in Alabama and moving to Louisiana in a months time. I'm a photography graduated student and a teaching assistant in the area as well.

8. What do you bring to a team? dank memes. Really though, I'm a detail oriented person and I have a great mind for learning. I'm relatively ambitious and I'm competitive as well.

9. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with? Good conversation just hanging with some friends. Maybe some good beers and good pizza or tacos. Swimming is fun so hopefully a pool is involved.

10. Any questions for us? What is your spaghetti policy?

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why?
8-9. I don't know much about the team but I'm interested to learn.

2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level?
Forum a 9. Discord definitely a 10.

3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player?
The people by far. Being able to talk with so many amazing people has helped me enjoy my time here immensely.

4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player?
Probably how overwhelming it was at first. But we have some amazing rookie mentors who helped us all through everything.

5. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.?
Definitely LR/Discord atmosphere. I love updating my player and helping the team however I can but I just love meeting and talking to new people.

6. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency?
If it goes smoothly I'd love to stay. I just don't know how experiences are going to go with a certain team yet.

7. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from?
I'm TDZ Smile I'm a full time student and a substitute teacher I love most of your typical nerdy things: video games, comics, reading, card games. I also love most sports just don't play much personally.

8. What do you bring to a team?
I think I bring a good jolt of energy and a good LR presence.

9. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with?
My ideal night would be doing anything with my GF. Mini golf is always fun(it was our first date) and we both love traveling.

10. Any questions for us?
What type of Dman are you looking for? What would be your long term plans for Dman builds?

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why?
Interest level is around a 9. Number of my former teammates played for the team such as garbanzo and Sarantez.
2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level?
Forum activity level: 10, discord: 5 (busy schedule)
3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player?
Making my player better overtime and seeing him get better in performance.

4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player?
Drama

5. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.?
Most importantly team success. I would love to win a cup as i haven't been able to do so as of yet. PLaying time is important as well but I don't expect to start off with high minutes. I will be staying in the SMJHL for at least another season or 2 to develop my player so that he can make an impact when he actually plays in the SHL. I would however go up if team needs me to.

6. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency?
Too early to answer but I have never opted out from a team. It was only through trades.

7. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from?
Currently in CPA school at McGill university. My interests are adventures and spending time with my buddies. Getting shit faced once in a while is nice too. I live in Montreal.

A bottle of Vodka

9. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with?
Ideal night would be goofing around with my buddies be it at night club or just about anywhere.

What are your team needs?

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

The rookies class on discord tbh. After that just chatting with people in general

Nothing really major that,s worth mentioning.

TBH it's the LR/discord atmosphere that matter the most, Then team success.

Oh yah, if it's a great team i want to stay forever

I am working full time. I love video game, reading, writing etc. I am from MTL.

My good attitude, loyalty and a good media/tpe whore

I'm alone at home playing video game / chatting on SHL. I dont like going out.

Hi!

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

7-8. I have 6-7 team's I'd like to play for and MIN is one of them. To be honest, I don't really have a good reason, I just like the logo and jerseys Undecided

Forum: maybe a 5 or 6? I check the forums everyday. I haven't missed an activity check, PT, or weekly training. Though I don't post a whole lot (maybe 3-4 times a day). My graphics are shit, and my articles are meh at best.
Discord: 7-8. I'm on everyday. I usually have it open in the background whenever my computer is on. Though I don't post in the general SHL server, I'm active in the STL and S36 Rookie servers.

#Bestclass
Or just the sims. I like seeing what each sim results in. I like the PBPs as well, even though I dont have time to do one myself.

I've disagreed with some of the decisions that's been made by HO, but what can ya do right?

I'm looking for a chill, fairly active team. It'd be nice to have a chill discord. I also think that team success is important, but because of the rebuilding, immediate results aren't realistic. It'd be nice to have a cup-contending team by S41 or so.
If I get drafted by one of the 6-7 teams i'd like to go to, I intend to be a one-franchise player.

Bachelor's student from the Great White North. I'm interested in general knowledge, here in my garage..... I can spend a day just reading random Wikipedia articles. MY hobbies include readings, studying, watching sports, video games, movies, etc.

I've got mad NSFW skills. Ninja

My ideal night..... hmm... I think my ideal night is probably just playing some shinny on an outdoor rink, ideally with friends, but strangers are just as cool. After like 5 or 6 hours of that, go home ,shower, hot chocolate, and then maybe just shill with friends. We usually play mario kart and Settlers of Catan, or random board/card drinking games, like Bang, or King's Cup.

Yeah. When I bake bread, it always comes out dense. Any suggestions on how to make it lighter/ fluffier?

10. My father Jackson Turska was part of the Chiefs inaugural season back in season 5. He won two Challenge Cups with the franchise and I would love to carry on the Turska legacy in Minnesota.

7 on the forum, 5 on Discord. Unfortunately I do not have as much time for this site as I used to, but I still enjoy the forum and am always regularly updating. Discord is fun but I am not able to message on it all day.

Meeting new people. I took a break from the site for some time due to real life events but since I have been back I have met several new people while connecting with old friends and everyone has been very welcoming.

Getting acquainted with new rules/regulations on the site and in the league. Due to my time off, I missed some important rule changes or site regulations and at times it has been challenging to realize those changes.

I would love to be on a team with good locker room activity. After working all day, I enjoy checking into the locker room and seeing what has been going on. Above all, I just want to be on a team that cares about one another, and guys who are able to have fun off the ice while caring about team success on the ice.

I would love to stay with a team for a long time, assuming all goes well. Free agency is something I have never experienced on this site. And while that would be fun and different, I am willing to stick with my team for a long time.

I live in the Chicago suburbs, recent college grad now working for a health care company. Huge Chicago sports fan. I like gaming although I do not get as much time for it these days. 22 years of age.

Leadership, dedication, desire to win. I put the team above myself 100% of the time and I am willing to do whatever it takes to help the team that drafts me. Cups are the goal and I plan on winning several with my team.

My ideal night would be dinner and drinks with my girlfriend and/or friends. Keeping it low key but having a lot of fun at a bar. And then maybe playing some drunk Super Smash Bros. or something.

Nothing I can think of at the moment. Please feel free to contact me for further information and/or questions. Thanks!

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why? 6. I hear you guys are pretty chill. However, I don't know much about you.

Combination of both would be an 8/10. Forum: 7/10, Discord: 9/10, I know it doesn't average out, but who gives a fuck?

3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player? PBPs, discord, and karaoke with Nour and Loco.

The unnecessary drama and Crossfit Jesus stalking me like a lion.

No locker room cancers. Team success > individual success, and if you're in rebuild mode, I'm patient enough for that to handle through. And maybe a nsfw channel? Nevermind, I'm 15, not allowed.

6. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency? I wanna stick with my team for a long ass while. The only exception is Buffalo. Buffalo is no bueno.

7. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from? Who am I? Clint Eastwood . . . 8 decades younger. I currently do school in real life besides the summer. I like soccer, basketball (playing, and I love watching the nhl. I also enjoy video games not made by EA.

8. What do you bring to a team? A hard nosed defenseman. Very physical, likes to bring a defense first game to his team. To be honest, a very undisciplined player as I play on the edge.

9. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with? Not 18, so I can't go to most concerts. Not 21, so no alcohol. Probably go to a friend's house, or chill at home. May play basketball in the dark, but my brother has almost got attacked by coyotes multiple times, so I don't do that too much anymore. Maybe go out to eat with the family.

10. Any questions for us? How active is your discord/locker room?

This isn't a question, but I am an honest individual. I'm a friend of Samee Iqbal. I know you guys couldn't hate his guts anymore. Here's the thing, I won't send a trade request. I will try and stay as loyal as possible. Don't let his reputation represent mine. Thank you :D

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why? 5, because I hold no positives and no negatives for/against the Chiefs.

Both are ten if not close to it, I'm travelling right now though.

The community can be the best part when you get on great teams with great people

The community can be the worst part with toxic people and sometimes environment and pointless drama.

Activity would be nice, but my personal success is paramount, LR and discord is very nice though, and can make things more personal and/or emotional. I respect you guys to make decisions for playing time, but I will expect improvement in my personal numbers over the years.

It depends, I think I'll run a system based on fantasy score: if I improve on my last season, I will re-sign or continue on the current contract. If I fall, than I'll go to FA or be traded. Again, I'm going to be selfish with this player. This will likely result in the team that drafts me keeping me for a while.

I am known as Seabreeze, I live in PEI but was born in Maryland. I lvoe hockey and video games and statistics.

Sim-wise? That's anyone's guess, as a person I'm upbeat and friendly so take that as you will I guess.

Competitive hockey tournament that didn't stop and with a team I had grown to love. that is heaven.

10. Any questions for us?[/CODE]

Nah fam, u gud boo

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

8 because I like the logo
Forum: 7 Discord: 20
My team
It was complicated when I started
A good team that's active, has a great LR, and gives me some playing time
Sticking with the team unless it gets bad
I'm a 15-year-old student with interests in aerospace engineering and tennis, and I'm from Voorhees, NJ
Good scoring and a will to improve
At a restaurant (probably a fancy one) with teammates
No

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Quote:Originally posted by Banjo@Jul 16 2017, 01:30 PM
[b]1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why?
10.&nbsp; My father Jackson Turska was part of the Chiefs inaugural season back in season 5.&nbsp; He won two Challenge Cups with the franchise and I would love to carry on the Turska legacy in Minnesota.
[/b]

Nova's distant relative Sarmad Khan has played against J Turska, that is very interesting to know Wink

Doubt is a dream killer

5, I don't know yall

Forum 7, Discord 9

Getting drunk and shit talking in Discord

Lots of dumb people who think being loud and negative makes them sound smart

Locker room -- we're at the whims of the RNG gods so having bros to nerd out with is important. I really dig the community aspect of building a team together, would want a team that's all in on that

Depends on how much I like the team, but ideally I'd stick around

I'm a guy who works at a software startup. I enjoy programming, golf, tabletop games, and video games in my spare time

Smart dude with an average sized weiner

Out with friends, getting drinks, go to a game/show/concert or something fun, then back home to hang out with our dogs and wind down

what team is this again

Quote:Originally posted by sarmo@Jul 17 2017, 12:30 AM

Nova's distant relative Sarmad Khan has played against J Turska, that is very interesting to know&nbsp; Wink
Absolutely! Jackson Turska has fond memories facing off against the great Sarmad Khan!

10. I just want to be drafted and Minnesota is about as close to Chicago as I can probably get in this league.

6 or 7 on the forum. I like to drop random opinions when I can do it. I'm an absolute stud on discord tho, solid 10. I got all the gifs.

The idea that everyone I'm playing against is a real person. I find it fascinating.

Waiting and A lack of extra random things I can do for TPE. Beside PTs and Twitter, there's not that much

Friendly, supportive environment. I like playing time, but would prefer to earn it than be handed it. I like individual success, but that's also because it means I'm helping my team in such an outstanding way.

I like to stick around in one place where I'm comfortable. The only reason I'd leave automatically is if there's a team in Chicago.

I'm from Chicago (no shit). I'm more of a soccer fan than a hockey fan, I write about the two Chicago teams for an SB Nation blog. Just about to start Community College soon.

A strong desire to win. (and gifs of Cute British Girls)

So are we talking about an ideal date? Because suddenly if I'm able to select a specific girl, there'd be specific things I'd like to do with that girl. I'd stay home and watch Twelve Chairs with Daisy Ridley, but I'd go to the Chicago Art Institute with Emma Watson.
But for complete honesty's sake, I'd say my ideal night is bringing a date to a summer Chicago Fire night game. We'd stand right behind the goal on the Harlem End and she'd actually keep up a solid conversation about the game, not just because she knows about the game, but because she knows and cares about the team as much as I do. It's weird that I'd say something like that on a hockey forum, but it's the truth and what I'd find perfect. We'd win the game 3-1 with one of my favorite young players scoring a goal right in front of us.

[Image: tumblr_niuqvqzwW91qaxi9so2_500.gif]

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why? 0, i'm a free agent

2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level? 10 both

3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player? helping my team out

4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player? some ppl on the site

5. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.? all of the above

6. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency? i'm retiring soon

7. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from? u no me

8. What do you bring to a team? the man, the myth, the legend

9. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with? prolly slam some beers

10. Any questions for us? no

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]