Create Account

S36 Wolfpack Interested Prospects Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jul 16 2017, 02:33 PM
<div align="center"> Wolfpack&nbsp; Wolfpack&nbsp; Wolfpack&nbsp; Wolfpack&nbsp; Wolfpack

[b]

Awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?

To break records.

To break the single season scoring record.

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?

Whatever team needs.

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? Do you want to have a top roster spot early on, or maybe take a few seasons to climb up the ranks? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?

Couldn't give a shit what the win loss record is, I want to enjoy the conversations with my team.

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?

Goofball, pun infested moron, but tend to be the first to speak up or out and gets me in shit.

Also I am pretty honest. Which also gets me in shit.

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?

Recruiting a long ass time ago off a webforum.

Favorite part? The charming personalities around here, of course.

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?

Win a scoring title.

Most proud, three seasons at #1 in Faceoffs.

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?

School.

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.

Gaming, married life, career building, habs fan. This is a pretty big question tbh, its almost unfair. You like squeezed in four questions here.

9. What's one reason the Pack should draft you?

Im Loyal to a fault.

What's one reason we shouldn't?

I can be a prick.

10. How do you feel about using discord?

Its something I can't agree with.

But the chat program is something Ive used more recently.

11. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?

5. Really, if you wanted to, I wouldnt be opposed, but I wont cry if you dont.

12. Are you familiar with anybody on the Wolfpack?

No. Not at all.

13. What question should we be asking you?

Why.

14. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer)

Did Russell see the PM I sent Eggy since he didn't edit it into her tribute?

Wolfpack&nbsp; Wolfpack&nbsp; Wolfpack&nbsp; Wolfpack&nbsp; Wolfpack</div>

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Long term goal would be holding down a Top 4 D spot with a decent SHL team and getting a few playoff runs in. Short term, seeing some individual success in SMJHL.

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?
I'd like to play another season or two in juniors but I'm up for whatever benefits the team the most.

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? Do you want to have a top roster spot early on, or maybe take a few seasons to climb up the ranks? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?
Close-knit and active for sure. I'd rather climb the ranks because I'd probably be a liability if given a top roster spot.

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?
I'm not the loudest voice in any LR but I always chip in on the conversation and I can hold my own in a gif war.

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?
Reddit a few years back. My favorite part is hanging out in the LR/Discord, especially during playoff series.

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?
Become a regular pick in Fantasy. Proudest moment of my career to date is probably a tie between my 4-Star Cup and Challenge Cup. The 4-Star because it was a huge underdog story and some of my best friends on the site are from that team, and the Challenge Cup because it felt great to join the Jets and see the team get better each year before winning it all.

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?
I;m decently active. I get my weekly updates in and hit most if not all the PT's, and I'm active in the LR and discord. School could potentially drop my activity during busier weeks but shouldn't be for longer than a week at a time.

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.
Well, my go to interesting fact is that my left shoulder jumps in and out of its socket when I turn it the whole way round, but I never injured it. It's been like that since birth. When I'm not on SHL I spend a lot of time reading, running, and hiking. My favorite hockey team is the Leafs, and I got into hockey because of my dad, who is tragically a diehard Habs fan.

9. What's one reason the Pack should draft you? What's one reason we shouldn't?
You should draft me because I've got lots of skills. Nun-chuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills. Teams want players with lots of skills.

You probably shouldn't because I'm lame.

Dies for Discord.

11. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?

I know most of the older members like Green, Eggy, Juice, and Ohtaay from my first time through the site. Used to do some of their updates when they were in junior.

The first one you can think of. That's usually the most important.

14. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer)
Does the team consider Pizza an open-faced sandwich? If the answer is yes I don't think I can play for you.

1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals? winning a cup

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either? i hope i would not have to go to juniors

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? Do you want to have a top roster spot early on, or maybe take a few seasons to climb up the ranks? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on? close knit and winning

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war? you know what i bring to the table

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site? reddit way back in S24

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date? winning a cup. proud of being a top defender in the league

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future? not really active

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey. i like to go on shl when i'm not on shl

9. What's one reason the Pack should draft you? What's one reason we shouldn't? n/a

10. How do you feel about using discord? pretty ok

11. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack? n/a

12. Are you familiar with anybody on the Wolfpack? no

13. What question should we be asking you? why should i draft u

14. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer) no i'm good

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Long term: be an effective two-way defenseman in the SHL. Short term? Play top pair on my SMJHL team.

I'd rather marinate in the juniors for another season or two but I am open to both.

I'd prefer a close-knit team with an active locker room. I don't mind losing, I've been playing for a junior team on the rebuild. I don't expect a roster spot to be given to me, I'll have to earn it for sure. If I feel comfortable in the locker room, that's enough for me.

Like chipping in to conversations. I'm a leader in RL, but it's not so easy to communicate presence over text haha. I don't mind giving and taking a bit of shit talking.

On /r/nygiants, someone posted something about the NSFL, which prompted me to search for something similar about hockey. My favorite part is interacting with my teammates on DIscord.

I'd like to lead my team in SBs; was close this year but just barely edged out. Stepping directly in to a top-4 role on my junior team and holding water is my proudest SMJHL achievement.

7 or 8 out of 10. Big things would be school taking over my life and having to take a bigger role in my Army battalion.

Favorite hockey team is the Rangers, and my college buddies got me into the sport. Now I can't get enough lol. I'm a student and an Army cadet during the semesters, and those two things plus hockey takes up pretty much my whole life.

9. What's one reason the Pack should draft you? What's one reason we shouldn't?

Should: value pick in a later round
Shouldn't: First sim player ever, inexperience could lead to poor utilization of TPE.

Extremely comfortable. Constantly on it at work.

10, being drafted by any team that would consider me would be phenomenal.

No, not particularly.

"When can you start?"

When can I start?