Create Account

S36 Interested Prospects

<div align="center">Goal [Image: 25jl5i9.png] Goal</div>

Welcome to Kelowna! We're a storied franchise with a history that stretches all the way back to S2 and includes several Four Star Cup victories--most recently, back-to-back in S31 and S32. Our team is super active on discord, we've got a great alumni base, and Knights players tend to get snapped up quickly in the SHL Entry Draft.

We're looking for a strong core of players to help lead us to victory again; in return we'll help you with your development and ensure that you're ready to tear up the SHL when your junior career comes to an end.

Sound good to you? Let us know by answering the questions below.

<div align="center">[Image: F50DEuK.gif]</div>

Code:
[b]Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig:[/b]

[b]What should we call you?:[/b]

[b]Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?:[/b]

[b]What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:[/b]

[b]What type of player are you hoping to build?  Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away?[/b]

[b]Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?[/b]

[b]Why are you interested in joining the Knights?[/b]

[b]Favorite NHL team/player?[/b]

[b]Waffles?[/b]

[b]Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. [/b]

[b]Tell us your best joke: [/b]

Thank you for your interest! If you have any questions for us, you can leave them here, or feel free to PM <a href='index.php?showuser=2101' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Jenny</a> or <a href='index.php?showuser=2077' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>ej27</a>. Smile

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig: Please view sig.

What should we call you?: Kasterborous (Kaster is fine too)

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: On a good day, probably expect a 9 and then it may fluctuate to a 6. I do travel a lot, and I'm ramping up on my sports, so I'll find myself more exhausted as I do coach.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Would having a mixture of all of them count as a good answer? I'd think that a combination of all of that would contribute to strong game play in championships.

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? I'm very happy to find my feet in juniors, as I'm still rather new to the whole simulation game type RP.

In terms of what player I'd hope to build, would probably be a good teamplayer and a defender that keeps the opposing team on their toes.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? I was looking for an ice hockey RP - stumbled across this cool site (pun intended, I'll show myself the door.)

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? Potential drafting into SHL later on, and a long history behind the players.

Favorite NHL team/player? Sidney Crosby.

Waffles? Yes.

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. Unfortunately I don't, I used to have three hamsters but they've all passed.

Tell us your best joke: <s>My life.</s> Why did the lobster not share his food? Because he was shellfish.

*badum tshh*

[Image: boeck.png] [Image: boeck2.png]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] ⚖️ [Image: HKi05IH.png]
Germany Blizzard Kraken
thank you for the signatures made by @Ragnar

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig: Already in my signature

What should we call you?: Just call me Tharix

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 7-9. I do have school though.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Connections to SHL teams would be great. A lively locker room and cup wins would be fantastic as well.

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away?

I'm trying to build a fast, dynamic player with a focus on reaction speed, hand speed and agility. I'm hoping to be able to spend 2 or maybe even 3 seasons in the minors before entering the SHL.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? Don't know anyone, found the site through Google.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? The Knights are a great team with a great history. A lot of Knights alumni have been very succesful, so I'm hoping the same happens to me!

Favorite NHL team/player? Wild, Devan Dubnyk

Waffles? Yes.

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. My grandma has a cat. Can't get any pictures right now though :(

Tell us your best joke: The 2016-17 Colorado Avalanche

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig: Already in my signature

What should we call you?: Just call me Tharix

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 7-9. I do have school though.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Connections to SHL teams would be great. A lively locker room and cup wins would be fantastic as well.

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away?

I'm trying to build a fast, dynamic player with a focus on reaction speed, hand speed and agility. I'm hoping to be able to spend 2 or maybe even 3 seasons in the minors before entering the SHL.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? Don't know anyone, found the site through Google.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? The Knights are a great team with a great history. A lot of Knights alumni have been very succesful, so I'm hoping the same happens to me!

Favorite NHL team/player? Wild, Devan Dubnyk

Waffles? Yes.

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. My grandma has a cat. Can't get any pictures right now though :(

Tell us your best joke: The 2016-17 Colorado Avalanche

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig: click on my player picture

What should we call you?: Steeves

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: work maybe but should not slide under an 8

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: locker room discussion and a place to showcase my skills...winning would be an awesome bonus

Sniper build...hoping to add to my passing skills and two way ability....going to need a few years in the minors

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? none...found it on the googler

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? why not?

Favorite NHL team/player? Redwings... Datsyuk

Waffles? Charlie Waffles

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo.
I do have a dog named Henrik...will post picture at some point
Tell us your best joke:

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig:
http://theshl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=80971&hl=

What should we call you?: Daddy
Anticipated activ--- Yes

What do you want most out of your junior team? A place to play hockey

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you blah blah blah...
I'm gonna make a goalie and he will stay down as long as MLF is a starter

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?
You may not know, but I'm actually Bojo. It's very confusing, I'm sure.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights?
Because there's no team called the Kdays!

Favorite NHL team/player?
CAROLINA. ROD "THE BOD" BRIND'AMOUR

Waffles?
BISCUITS MOTHA FUCKA

[Image: HB7SBWi.jpg]

Tell us your best joke:
Yo mama so fat she doesn't skinny dip SHE CHUNKY DUNKS

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Player Page and Update Page.

What should we call you?:
Brendan, Beaver, Biebs

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?:
8-9. I'll be on pretty much every day during the week and most weekends.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:
Winning and an enjoyable locker room are what matter most.

I'm hoping to build an offensive defenseman who can score points without being a defensive liability. I'd like to play in juniors for awhile, at least long enough for a championship.

I know Wannabefinn, Detroit's GM, but us both being here is purely coincidence. I found out about this site from a discussion in the Reddit hockey discord.

I don't know enough about the individual teams to know what the strengths and weaknesses are for each. Happy to play anywhere.

Colorado Avalanche. All time: Chris Drury, current: Mikko Rantanen.

Waffles?
Always.

I do not have a dog but I frequently take care of my grandparents' pupper when they travel or are otherwise busy.

Tell us your best joke:
Portland blew a 3-1 lead.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

Quote:Originally posted by Beaujeaux@Jul 31 2017, 06:51 AM

[b]Why are you interested in joining the Knights?

Because there's no team called the Kdays!

[/b]

Why @god

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

What should we call you?: Jordan Ryder

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 7-9

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: All of the above

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? Sniper, I have records to break here so whenever's fine.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? yes

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? Mostly Samee

Favorite NHL team/player? Sharks

Waffles? > Pancakes. But I typically only like the first waffle out that is more doughy, I'm not about that golden brown ones.

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. I Have a flip phone

Tell us your best joke: ^

Jacobsen

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?:

8, only time I can't make it on is because of work.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:

Everyone wants to win, but I'd want lots of locker room discussions, I think that having communication within the team is important for anything, questions, guidance etc. As well as getting to know and getting comfortable around the others.

What type of player are you hoping to build?  Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away?

I'm building a fighter, primarily focused on physical stats and defense, with decent passing. I'm hoping to stay in the juniors for a little while at least to get a hold of the ropes and see how everything is done, as well as having time to get everything done properly after learning.

NourFFAK, Thedangazone, jaymay, dizzydc, pris, prettyburns

It'll be fun (and funny) to play with Nour as well as I've heard other players talk about getting training to be a great physical player directly from Mia Landvik.

Bo Horvat, and Brent Burns (I'd say Nikita Tryamkin but I'm still salty)

Vancouver Canucks

Waffles?

Defs good with cream cheese

[Image: olipoop.jpg]

Tell us your best joke:

My relationship

(I'm kidding Nour I love u)

LW - Hercules Rockefeller
Hercules Rockefeller Player Updates

Leafs

10. Getting a full time teaching job.

Winning and activity are always the 2 things you look for.

Sniper. I'm up for whatever is best for my SMJHL and SHL team.

A lot of them, yes.

History

Toronto Maple Leafs, Paul Kariya

Waffles?

They're ok.

I do not, currently scared of dogs.

Tell us your best joke:

Not a joke, but my favourite music lyric change:

I'm sorry Ms. Jackson (Oooh)
I am four eels
Never meant to make your daughter cry
I am several fish and not a guy

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
33-12-1
Regular Season - [G 6] [A 8] [Pts 14] [+/- +25] [PIM 30] [Hits 22] [SB 87]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?&show...266854&mobile=1
What should we call you?: Negs is fine

7-8, I have school and work.
Championships are nice but a tight knit locker room is good too.
A Playmaking Centre, spending seasons in junior is fine.
Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? My brother referred me.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? Because it's an option

Favorite NHL team/player? Henrik Sedin, Vancouver Canucks

Waffles? french toast

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. I have fishes

Tell us your best joke: boi

Sig

RaiN?

8-10

Good LR, fun personalities, competing team, top 4 minutes

TWD, would depend on SHL team needs

Lots

Would be hard to be a Knight having a Whaler background. Some of you annoy me but i can put the rivalry behind me if you can Smile (just don't expect me to get on the hate Whaler bandwagon)

Maple Leafs/ Anze Kopitar

Waffles?

French Toast?

I can upload easier on discord. I have a husky, rabbit and old cat back home and 3 cats with my gf

Tell us your best joke:

It only works with hand motions :(

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

It's in my sig, but here you go: Player page || Update page

Tony.

9. I have the site open daily, during work and at home. Basically, anywhere where I have an internet connection.

Definitely lots of locker room discussion and making new buddies here! Of course, a contending team would be a big plus. But first I'd like to contribute creating a good atmosphere in the locker room. The connections will come with time.

I would not like to be called up to the SHL if I'm not ready attribute-wise and there would be no point for me to be there if I'd be an empty uniform in the SHL, so my hopes regarding that are very realistic. I'd like to build a playmaking RW, that makes his linesmen better and also can create something out of nothing.

Personally, I don't know any. I found the site through googling the Simon T Hockey Simulator. I clicked on the link, sniffed around and was immediately drawn into the site.

History of great people coming through the ranks here, winning culture. The team is in rebuild, so hopefully I can come in and contribute right away! Also, having a long and successful history is important to me. I love the fact that you have a rivalry with Vancouver.

Pittsburgh Penguins (Chicago Blackhawks are a close second) and Darius Kasparaitis, because he's from Lithuania.

Waffles?

Yes, please!

I, personally, don't have a pet. But my parents have a cat, I'll put up a photo when I'll go visit them!

Tell us your best joke:

Kid: I wanna be a drummer when I grow up.
Mom: You can't do both.

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

CODE
Piss off with this question
I'm not copy pasting this 10 times Smile)

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=80372
What should we call you?: bbp

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 7, the site going further down its current path won't help.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: I want to play with my brother and get as many minutes as possible. Don't care otherwise.

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? checking passer. Don't care about making SHL.

Know lots

BC I'm tired of only being Drafted by pgf

Favorite NHL team/player? habs

Waffles? please God yes

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. nope

Tell us your best joke: a seal walks into a club. *dun dun dun*

[Image: livius.gif]