Create Account

S36 Interested Prospects

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig:

Don't be so lazy love.

What should we call you?:

Jaymay

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?:

6 maybe, for you an 8 or 9.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:

Win and discord

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away?

Backup goalie, for you maybe starter

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?

I know like 2 people

Why are you interested in joining the Knights?

Only team that seems cool enough to join, and also you

Favorite NHL team/player?

Sens, Fisher

Waffles?

French toast

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo.

Does my daughter count?

Tell us your best joke:

Two muffins are in an oven, one muffin says, "Holy fuck it's hot in here!" The other muffin says, "Holy fuck!! A talking muffin!"

Crap. I'll post them here: Player Page and Update Page

Tepps? Like my name?

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?:
Like a 7 probably. I have school and work.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:
I think the first two mainly, connections to SHL should probably happen due to work ethic and SMJHL progression. I'm down to win with a great group of people though.

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away?
Want to focus on becoming an elite TWF - so if that means more time in junior I'm game.

Nope. Heard about it on a sim management league.

Sounds like you guys have a great history and culture.

Leafs. Happy I can type that without wincing now. Mainly due to the new guys, so I'll pick Marner.

Waffles?
Sure?

Parents have pets, no pics on me. German Shepherd though and two cats.

Tell us your best joke:
Posted this on another team's questionnaire, and still laughing about it to myself so posting here again: Number One Dad

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig: In my sig

What should we call you?: Bananarstrom I suppose

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 6

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Championships

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? A sniper, a couple seasons in junior also

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? I am a recreate

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? They might be good

Favorite NHL team/player? Datsyuk

Waffles? Yes please

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. I don't have any photos of my cat on here

Tell us your best joke: rdrr

http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=80361
http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=80382
Dupuis.
Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: School most definitely, hockey also. My activity would be like a 7.5.

Connections is key to a team knowing who they're drafting, winning is an amazing feeling and discussion builds a team, I'm torn.
hard hitting sniper, I would be willing to spend a couple seasons in the SMJHL.
Not personally, I found it just searching around.
I like their logo.
Boston Bruins, Brad Marchand.
Waffles?
nah.
Draft me and I will.
Tell us your best joke:
Draft me and i'll tell you.