Create Account

S35 Championship Week

TASK ONE: Decorate your teammates car for the big game! Can be written or graphic. If written, tell us how you plan on "decorating" your teammates ride before leaving for the viewing party and must be 150 words.

Alright decorate my friends car eh? I'll decorate mark harters car grab the foam penises!!! * proceeds to grab 3 golden foam penises and proceeds to tape them on the car) he wraps the penises perfectly, one on the top one on the side and one in the back. I will proceed to grab the nearest glitter and sprinkle bucket! It is now a sparkly penis mobile the best vehicle known to man which fits mark harters type. No to spray paint the car yellow and green a Mountain Dew the colour!!! Rip harters car he may or may not be super embarrassed sliding up in this Mountain Dew coloured car honestly looks like some one was Bored and took a massive wiz all over the car and stained. Now I need to hide my car so that he does not get any revenge on me. My lambo I bought over in west Kendall will go in touched because it costs about 4 mil in contract bonuses. Sorry mr harterton

160 words

TASK TWO: Pre-Party!  Create a drink menu for the arena to sell during the playoff series.  Must have four drink specials named after two players each team and have a brief description of each drink!  Must be at least 150 words total. If graphic, create a menu that contains four drinks, brief description and price!

Drink number one - Tayylored beer, a classic beer filled right to the top which you will spill if you are not careful just enough to enjoy and spill on the people below you. May star fights when you spill the beer.

Drink number two - Colon banninged , ripped off unicorn star bucks drink but this time it's blue berry which has crushed up Jolly rancher inside of it. Warning will give you diabetes and not exactly the friendliest to your stomach.

Drink number 3 the KirkStoner - the grey drink that almost tastes like a Twinkie. It's exactly 50% alcohol percentage. Will get you wasted after one drink good luck boys try to stay on you feet.

Drink number 4 - Otto mobile - the pure black drink that tastes like grape koolaid mixed with tequila land vodka has a thick substance like oil. A really good drink that will take a few to get you hammered! Maybe a truckers favourite

170 words

TASK THREE: Write a script for the game day preview for Game One of the Finals.  Must be at least 150 words.

It's game day here at the air Canada centre in Toronto I am your commentator and host along side don cherry the guy who cannot pronounce a thing. We have two teams that have never won a cup going head to head. Unfortunately the admirals are doing glitch goals and it has back fired on them in game once so far let's see if it will happen in this series Hopefully they can pull this off I switched from Vancouver to Toronto in commentating hoping that it will be more exciting in the playoffs. Watch out for the stars as it has been a long time coming. Hopefully Portland does not buy the refs because they did with all of their players which is very disappointing. In conclusion good luck to both teams but Toronto needs this more! They have been waiting pstiently for atleast 40 years. Portland be nice for me please

150 words

TASK FOUR: Who is your choice for the S35 Playoff MVP to this point? Must be 150 words.

My Playoff MVP this year once again is STHS it once again wants to laugh at me. I was excited and then all of a sudden kaboom I hit the finals and now I am going to get my. Butt kicked. Just kidding my MVP is my player. I have scored some important goals this season. I also reattached the pass button on the STHS apparently. Does not really make too much sense because I maxed out scoring weather than passing. Almost got regular season MVP but anywho I am excited for the future of my player as we are oh so close to winning the cup for the third time. Hopefully all goes well and we can complete the come back as one of the leading scorers especially as a cup winner. In conclusion I am choosing myself as the MVP so far hopefully everyone agrees and they don't roast me.

150 words

Quote:Originally posted by Green@Jul 26 2017, 11:23 PM

Cynthia Taylor – After beating Patrikov Bure in the conference finals, did he sleep on the couch again?&nbsp; ( <a href='index.php?showuser=1833' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Cynthia</a> )
Is that even a question?

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Cynthia@Jul 27 2017, 09:44 AM

Is that even a question?

Nobody said retorical questions where not allowed Wink Poor Bure. He better stay at the WP again to avoid such abuse at home.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

TASK FOUR: Who is your choice for the S35 Playoff MVP to this point? Must be 150 words.

This is probably one of the easier decisions as we head into the finals. Kyle Wahlgren. After an outstanding regular season, Wahlgren has been the calming force on the Admirals. Currently sporting a 8-4-0 record, with a .926% and 2.47 GAA, he has hands down been the best player in the playoffs after 2 rounds and it's not even close. With none of the top scorers really headed into the finals left (not to diminish some players performances namely Sarantez - Barbashev) Wahlgren's playoff MVP trophy is his to lose at this point, and with a Portland win would solidify the trophy as being his. Even if they lost and he manages to keep up a solid performance, we could very well see a Giguere level MVP win for sheer effort. In the SHL it's very rare to see a goalie break .910 let alone the .925 mark, and that stat alone should sway voters into heavy consideration for the effort alone made by Wahlgren for him to take home the hardware. (171 words)

TASK ONE: Decorate your teammates car for the big game! Can be written or graphic. If written, tell us how you plan on "decorating" your teammates ride before leaving for the viewing party and must be 150 words.

[Image: mczherlmobile.png]

TASK SEVEN: Create a 'Tale of the Tape' poster between two players of your choice from the finals. Must include renders, player names, team logos, and 5 player statistics.

[Image: taleofthetape.png]

TASK TWO: Pre-Party! Create a drink menu for the arena to sell during the playoff series. Must have four drink specials named after two players each team and have a brief description of each drink! Must be at least 150 words total. If graphic, create a menu that contains four drinks, brief description and price!

[Image: Drinkmenu.png]

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

TASK TWO: Pre-Party! Create a drink menu for the arena to sell during the playoff series. Must have four drink specials named after two players each team and have a brief description of each drink! Must be at least 150 words total. If graphic, create a menu that contains four drinks, brief description and price!

Taylormade: vodka, coffee liquer, half and half and Galliano liquer. Just like when Cynthia Taylor is on the ice, you better keep your head up or else she is going to wake you up with a big hit just like the coffee and vodka mix in this drink. If you like your coffee black, the half and half is optional.

The Russian Rocket: Vodka and goldschlager. 2:1 ratio of vodka to goldschlager. A very simple drink like Barbashev’s game but just like he is playing right now, you will want to come back for more .

Malkinizer: equal parts of apple juice and bourbon poured over ice and stirred. Malkin can only drink the apple juice which comes in handy there at school while at home Vader had to throw back shots of bourbon since he is not in the finals, so why not combine the two into this tasty drink.

Banana Splits: for the retiring Banananov, you have to have a banana flavored liquor with coffee liquor, pineapple juice, cherries and half and half to create this sweet treat to honor one of the best goal scorers in recent seasons.

TASK THREE: Write a script for the game day preview for Game One of the Finals. Must be at least 150 words.

Announcer: We are here with Lord Vader of the Texas Renegades to get his take on game one of the Finals. What do you think will be the key to game 1?

Vader: Its going to be the high scoring offense of Toronto which is averaging about four goals a game vs the defense and goaltending of the Admirals. Wahlgren has been great in goal so far even though Portland is giving up about 35 shots per game.

Announcer: Who is going to win the special teams battle?

Vader: both team convert about 25% on the power play but the difference could be Portland is the better penalty killing team. Toronto doesn’t take a lot of penalties and neither does Portland so I expect game 1 to be a one or two goal game and if one team can sneak a goal through on the power play, it could be the difference in the game.

Announcer: What does each team need to do to win game 1?

Vader: Toronto needs to play physical and forecheck to create chances and shots against the Portland defense and force them into turnovers. Portland is going to need to take advantage on the power play and use their puck control to hold onto the puck in the Toronto zone.

There are some good candidates on both sides for playoff MVP – Barbashev and Eriksson from Toronto and Sarantez and Brumm from Portland, but in looking at the goalies, I am going to vote for Wahlgren over Kirkstone by a hair. Wahlgren has won 8 out of his 12 games while Kirkstone has won 8 out of 10. But what seperates Wahlgren a little bit over Kirkstone is his GAA which is 2.47 vs Kirkstone’s 2.78. Wahlgren’s is first in the league so far in the playoffs. Also, Wahlgren has the best save percentage so far too at 92.6% versus Kirkstone’s 91.2%. Neither goalie has a shutout so far and both goalies have given up exactly 31 goals each, but Wahlgren has faced more shots and played in more minutes due to playing in a couple more games. Goaltending is the most important position in the playoffs and the Admirals would not have come back from a 3-2 defeict against the Dragons without the stellar play of my choice for playoff MVP in Wahlgren.

TASK FIVE: Media Day once again! Create three questions, one for three different players in the Challenge Cup and tag them! Playing in the Challenge Cup? Feel free to answer questions for your task or ask three of your own!

<a href='index.php?showuser=2378' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>MWHazard</a> – The West has been super competitive the past couple of seasons and you have managed to represent them in back to back Cup finals. What do you think has been the biggest reason why Portland is in the finals again?

<a href='index.php?showuser=2103' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>hockeyis87</a> – You were traded to Portland a couple of seasons ago. How does it feel to make back to back finals after being on three different occasions and being part of a stellar defense?

<a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Wally</a> – Last year’s finals run had Harter there as the other goalie on the team? What did you learn from the veteran goaltender last season that you have applied to this season’s playoff run back to the finals again?

Task One:

Mikko's not going to any kind of fucking viewing party, because neither his nor his girlfriend's team are in the finals, so what does he care? But that doesn't mean he's not gonna take the opportunity to decorate Volks' benz. After all, it's not every day that your baby daddy makes it to the challenge cup finals, and since she's heading up to watch the games, he figures it's appropriate. He gets Volks' kids to help, letting them stuff yellow balloons into every square inch of the interior. He covers the side windows in WKP themed slogans and pictures, makes sure it's clear where his/the car's owner's loyalties lie, but on the back windshield, he paints "When your baby daddy tries to step up..." with a crude render of the cup below it and a bunch of little anchors framing the window. He makes sure he's long gone before she discovers his little project. (155 words)

Task Five:

<a href='index.php?showuser=2279' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>tweedledunn</a> - Otto, will your fashion twin, Trevor Wilson, be in the crowd to support you during the finals?

<a href='index.php?showuser=2397' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Samee</a> - Iqbal, describe the difference in this team's dynamic compared with the dynamic of the last team you played on.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Grapehead</a> - Do you feel a little bit like this will be a battle of the young goalies? How do you think you and Wahlgren will measure up against one another?

Task Six:

[Image: WSn54pf.jpg]

Task Eight:

[Image: slpSl85.jpg]

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

[Image: 9UvpE8y.png]

Dieter Dominique's car pre-game whatever of the second round. Motivational waffle stickers and Wolfpack green streamers courtesy of Mia Landvik. How did she get in Deets' garage in the middle of the night? She'll never tell.

TASK FIVE: Media Day once again! Create three questions, one for three different players in the Challenge Cup and tag them!

For <a href='index.php?showuser=2279' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>tweedledunn</a>: How has your Four Star Cup final experience affected your play in the Challenge Cup finals?

For <a href='index.php?showuser=1855' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>Rich</a>: How is the locker room atmosphere in Portland during the finals different from the atmosphere you experienced in New England?

For <a href='index.php?showuser=1833' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Cynthia</a>: How does it feel to have New England behind your team as they root for Bure to not have to sleep on the couch for once?

TASK SEVEN: Create a 'Tale of the Tape' poster between two players of your choice from the finals. Must include renders, player names, team logos, and 5 player statistics.

[Image: kcwsQ5R.png]

TASK EIGHT: Design the Championship Banner for the S35 Challenge Cup. Must include team logo, team name and at least one render.

[Image: zYXVhzC.png]

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Quote:Originally posted by Jenny@Jul 27 2017, 11:55 AM
[b]
For <a href='index.php?showuser=1833' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Cynthia</a>: How does it feel to have New England behind your team as they root for Bure to not have to sleep on the couch for once?
he's on the couch no matter what. Y'all wasting your time

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Cynthia@Jul 27 2017, 01:58 PM

he's on the couch no matter what. Y'all wasting your time

rip bure

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

After being eliminated from contention (one way to put missing the playoffs) the Riot were in a rage and instead of rioting the decided to decorate the car of a rival team's player. This player just so happened to be the Admiral's center Samee Iqbal. The Riot players decided to spray paint the car with a nice turquoise blue. Make him feel like he's almost a Riot player and doomed to lose regardless of how the playoffs go. Overlaid on the blue paint was a bunch of bright purple racing flames. Keep in mind this is no professional job and the flames are more like finger painting. After painting the car a bunch of hockey pucks were welded (don't ask me how) all over the car in the shape of a pepe meme. The interior were then ripped out and replaced with a hot pink pleather interior complete with two fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror to complement the purple flames. Good thing Samee's on Portland and will never be able to get his revenge.

Brumm and Coke: The drink of first liners. This is a stiff variation of the classic rum and coke. Instead of a glass of coke with one shot of rum, this is a glass of rum with a 1oz shot of coke. Brumm loves enjoy drinks this after every win, and now you can feel like a star just like him.

Geronimo's Gin: A great way to follow up the Brumm and Coke. This is a strong shot that that will knock you off your feet. It is served as 2oz of premium Bombay Sapphire Gin.

The Slurcheck: This drink will get you slurring quicker than anything else around. You will be provided a 2L margarita glass filled to the brim with Corona. But it doesn't end there, for your pleasure there is an overturned mickey of tequila sticking out of the top of the glass. All together this comes out to around 12 drinks, so rest assured you will be drunk when your team eventually loses.

The Kirkstone: This is a fine bottle of wine due to Kirkstone's love of grapes. This finely aged wine comes from a lovely little vineyard tucked into the hills of Tuscany. This bottle was shipped across the Atlantic just for the pleasure of your taste buds.

TASK THREE: Write a script for the game day preview for Game One of the Finals. Must be at least 150 words.

Here we are for game 7 of the Challenge Cup finals. It has been quite the journey just get to this point. Toronto has managed to claw their way back into this series after going down a whopping 3 games to 1. Most would have thought that Toronto would roll over and die at this point. Toronto has been starving for a cup for 34 seasons now, and I guess simply going down 3-1 isn't enough to quench that thirst.
On the other hand we have Portland, who has been so bad for so long, but has recently been turned around by GM Wahlters. After almost going all the way last season, Portland made a couple changes that seem to have put the team over the top. They are definitely heavily favoured in this match up and it would be a large disappointment for the team and its fans if they are to lose.
This should be a doozey of a game, with both teams having something to prove. Stay tuned for puck drop in 15 minutes.

Coming into the finals the MVP definitely has to be Andrey Barbashev of the Toronto North Stars. He has been a stud throughout the players, with 14 points in 10 games through the first three rounds. This good enough for third in scoring in the league, first of the remaining players, as well as first for defense-men. He has led this Toronto team to their first finals appearance in years. Without him the Stars are dead in the water.

At this point in the playoffs, Barbashev isn't quite the undisputed MVP as there are some players that are also putting on a show. Teammate Kristian Eriksson is doing his best to dethrone Barbashev as the MVP. Depending on how this finals goes either of these two could bring home the MVP harware. Portland doesn't have quite as much in terms of stand out performers, so it would be understandable if the MVP were to go to Toronto regardless of the outcome. As it stands now, Barbashev is in line for the title.

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny

Before the Blizzard boys head to the big game. I came up the with idea that I should decorate Murray's ride - the MVP player for Vancouver down in SMJHL this season. Without Hoov in net this season, it will be a much harder feat to win the Four Star Cup. As we all know, Murray's got the nickname "Hoov," and so I decide the add a plastic basketball hoop onto the front of the car. You know, the "five-dollars-for-two" ones you get at Walmart.

Other than the little plastic basketball hoop, I also picked up a few more things for decorations. I went to some paint shop to grab some spray paint. Planning on some special treatments for my boy Murray. Smile

Then I decided to paint up the sides a little. I thought it'd be pretty cool to add the "hashtag become the Blizzard" thing on the doors of the car. On the other hand, I added a "hastag HoovGod" text. Man the hastag trend never ends. Of course Hoov wasn't around when I did all this lel.

Finally I put on a blue finish, to represent the Blizzard.

Code:
189 words

Kikkoman Shoyu: Composed mostly of light flavoured Kikkoman soy sauce. Of course it is selected by Vancouver defenseman Shouyu Kikkoman himself. You may think it only has taste of soy sauce? Then you are completely wrong! Kikkoman Shoyu would be seasoned with ginger, spring onions, as well as star anise and Chinese pepper. One believes it can cure fever!

Chippy Chicken Kicks: Recipe by Chippy Chiclets himself, AKA the man the my the legend. Chippy believes that this drink should follow his name, that is, it should have give people the "kicks," but not too much. Hence, this drink will be composed of rum, coke, as well as beer. With the Coke there to hold down the spiciness of the and rum, and little more alcohol from the beer, this harmonic drink can give you the pleasure boost needed for the hockey game, but not something one cannot handle.

Finnish Finnisher: Submitted by fans. The Finnish Finnisher is one drink dedicated to Finn Kruger of the Colorado Mammoths. Just like Kruger himself, the drink has the power the knockout someone as soon as he/she drinks it. Composed of orange juice, vodka and Japanese Sake. The alcohol concentration is intense, just as the name implies.

Hammer Smart: Like the Finnish FInnisher, also submitted by fans of Mammoths. Composed of the classic Redbull and coffee, is destined to turn the drinker into a smart man.

Code:
234 words

Throughout the entire S53 SHL playoffs, the Toronto North Stars have been strong, stomping their enemies like how the three-hundred Spartans did. First the West Kendall Platoon, second the New England Wolfpack, then finally Portland Admirals. The man behind this great feat, has to be no one else, but Kristian Eriksson - the man just like the Toronto North Stars, who is amongst the tops of the playoffs leaderboard.

Eriksson is strong in both the scoring and assist categories, leading the entire league with twenty-points, with ten goals and ten assists respectively, up to Game 6 of the SHL Finals. With 82 shots, Eriksson also has a 12.20% shot percentage. Considering it is the SHL, this is quite impressive for a right winger like Eriksson, especially when Eriksson played 371 minutes, that is not so much when compared to other players on the same team. Of that ten goals, Eriksson scored four powerplay goals. And of that ten assists, three of them are powerplay assists. It further shows how Kristian Eriksson should be the S35 MVP for the playoffs.

Code:
178 words

TASK FIVE: Media Day once again! Create three questions, one for three different players in the Challenge Cup and tag them! Playing in the Challenge Cup? Feel free to answer questions for your task or ask three of your own!

Question for <a href='index.php?showuser=1159' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>prettyburn</a> - Great playoff run PB! As Russel's lengedary career have come to an end, how would you review this season's playoffs for the Wolfpack?

Question for <a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Wally</a> - Being one of the best goalies this season, how do you think Toronto's scoring may affect you?

Question for <a href='index.php?showuser=1485' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>RaiN</a> - Are you confident that you and the Toronto squad have what it takes to bring home the cup?

Barbashev Blue Rain - Blue Curacao and Lime Mix, with a shot of Southern Comfort and Wild Turkey 80 Proof Bourbon. This blue drink is as blue as the heart of Barbashev, all the Toronto fans will want this one. Plus it has a good kick to it. 9.95

Kirkstone Barn Door - A Molson Canadian, with a shot of Vodka and a splash of lime. The barn door is a summer time feeling beer, great to drink from a challenge cup the summer after winning. 4.95

Lundberg On The Rocks - Bacardi 151, served over frozen rocks to preserve the flavor. It's a simple clear drink, unassuming until you get it past your gums. It’s just like being hit by Lundberg! 5.95

Iqbal Vapor - Alcohol mist shot, served in a S35 challenge cup championship balloon that you get to take home as a keepsake. It’s 3 times as strong as a shot of Tequila without the kick in the pants. 7.95

Welcome everybody to this game one of the finals between the Portland Admirals and the Toronto North Stars. Thus far it has been a strong showing from both teams these playoffs, but many are favoring the North Stars having reached the finals in only 10 games vs. the Admirals 12 games. Some would chalk that up to the competition, but let's not forget that Toronto walloped the league favorite New England Wolfpack 4-1 in the semi-finals. While the Admirals struggled to beat the Calgary Dragons, finally sealing their trip to the finals in a game 7 win. Another key thing to look at is despite having played fewer games than Portland, Toronto has managed to make more shots on goal 345 to 341 over Portland. This should have Wahlgren concerned and they will have to tighten up in front of him if they’re hoping to avoid wearing him out before a game is over. The one area that Portland is winning is special teams, so if they can draw some penalties from Toronto they have a shot at winning this series.

My choice for MVP to this point in the playoffs would have to be Andrey Barbashev. When you think North Star, the firs name that comes to mind is Barbashev. After being drafted by Toronto in S22, and a couple years of seasoning down in Vancouver, he has remained with this team since coming up in S24 and never wavered. All the fans in Toronto will surely miss his presence on the ice in coming seasons. Barbashev is having one hell of a final season, having announced his retirement earlier this season. So far these playoffs Andrey Barbashev has racked up 14 points in only 10 games, including 5 goals to his name. Also counting his 9 assists, shows he's a team player putting winning ahead of getting goals for himself, only 1 assist behind playoff leader in assists Cynthia Taylor. It would be a wonderful thing to see him leave on a high note, holding the cup in hand and being named MVP of the playoffs.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Grapehead</a> - What does it mean to you to be playing agaist Whalgren, having been rivals in the juniors a few seasons ago?

<a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Wally</a> - What does it mean to you to be playing against Kirkstone, having been rivals in the juniors a few seasons ago?

<a href='index.php?showuser=1663' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Winter is Coming</a> - Did your GM experience in Vancouver prepare you for a Challenge Cup run?

Well, I would decorate <a href='index.php?showuser=2565' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-52'>dizzyDC</a>'s car from the St.Louis Scarecrows. And since one of the Shark legends recently moved to the Maple Leafs I would decorate the car with a bunch of Patrick Marleau faces. Garrett is very pissed off that Marleau ran with the money instead sticking with the team that gave him a start in San Jose. Marleau's been with them since the start until now where's looking with that Cup with the Leafs that he was so oh so close winning with San Jose a couple of seasons but were unsuccessful. I also would decorate the car with the Riot's new logo since it pretty much looks like the Toronto North Stars alternative. Am I right? And I would obviously stink up the car cause why not add a little triggered stink bombs to the whole thing. Oh, Garrett will be very pissed but hey it's all in the fun.

Code:
153 words

The Crossfit Margarita which has been retired since Crossfit has gotten back with Sasha Banks and has completely quit drinking as it's injurious to his health and well being. This margarita consists of Gin & Juice and Russian Vodka. We have no idea that anyone can keep this down without vomiting a half an hour so it would be very dangerous to the average consumer at a hockey game as this is a drink for the non-lightweights in the crowd. It's only recommended to have a max of 2 pints of this drink as you saw with Crossfit at the SHL/SMJHL Awards After Party it made him very weak and prone to an attacker that came his way as Starkanov, Iqbal and McZherl almost ending his life. Once again, drinking is injurious health and if you want to be enjoying this drink please have a designated driver or be drinking at home.

Code:
153 words

Jim Hughson and Craig Simpson along with Scott Oake bring to you Game One of the 35th edition of the Challenge Cup Finals. We have two teams here that fighting for the big prize and both look to try to win their first Challenge Cup in franchise history. For the North Stars they look to erase the horrid luck of winning the cup from the past and validating themselves as a legit team in this league instead of laughing stock as their mostly known by. And for Portland they look to avenge last season's Challenge Cup loss to the Rage as they couldn't stop one man in the name of VLAD McZherl as he ran rampant over them as Portland failed to their secure their first cup as an expansion team. And now they have a second opportunity to do that this season with basically the same team. But Craig as you said their backup Harter is on the opposing team look to spoil it for them. Strap your belts in ladies and gentlemen this is going to be one hell of finals.

Code:
183 words

I would pick two candidates for the Playoff MVP thus far. One would be Andrey Barbashev who has tallied 14 points in 10 games for the North Stars and has been their focal point so far this cinderella story run for the North Stars as they really weren't touted to go far since well their the North Stars their pretty known not to do well in the playoffs. And another side for Admirals it would be have to Kyle Wahlgren adding to his already high rep in the league as one of the top goalies in the league leading the way Admirals to back to back finals appearances but this time looking to bring the Cup to Portland for the very first time. But there's also Pedro Saranatez who leads the Portland team with 12 points in 12 games, as a PPG guy and an unlikely source for the team he's been a great story for Portland as a round out top six for the Admirals the entire way.

Code:
169 words

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

As a prank, some of the Seattle Riot tagged <a href='index.php?showuser=2397' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Samee</a> Iqbal's car to rattle the depth center. Before:
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
After:
[Image: 6KyAoHB.png]
And it was his favorite Hot Wheels car too, Admiral yellow! Hope he likes teal!

[Image: 3QFiuiq.png]

TASK SIX: Create a SHL Challenge Cup viewing party invitation! Must include a list of 3 special guest appearances for your fans and a list of 4 events being held at the viewing party (i.e. Poker Tournament, Bean Bag Tournament, etc.)

[Image: VYzmtiP.png]

[Image: GM3ADRl.png]

Task 1:

I'd put a nice new bronze paint job on Derrick Glover's car to signify his league of legends rank, just so everyone knows that he is bad at league (although I would have to do the same to mine unfortunately). I guess you have to throw some Chiefs logos on there too with that nice green and white colour scheme, perhaps his jersey on the top of the car or something. I would also attach a compartment to hide some extra party snacks in and a turbo booster on the back of the car so that he isn’t late to the viewing party. The Challenge Cup should also be somewhere, I am thinking maybe shaping the grill into the cup, would be quite the task but why not. Finally, I would stick a big picture of Aaron Crawford on there with a big #1 beside it, just to get some good word out there for sponsorships.

Task 2:

The Kilgore - Gore is in his name, so it would have some freshly drained cow’s blood in there, along with a big floppy, saggy artichoke to signify the flop of his pick, and a good old crappy Lakeport beer to serve as the main part of the drink. Best enjoyed with a Montana’s sirloin steak (because it is always disappointing).

Wind in a Bottle - This would be a bottle of fine Swiss wine, with gusts of wind from the Alps in the bottle. Going along with Robb Wind’s fast paced playstyle, it would also have quite a bit of alcohol content so you get drunk as fast as he skates out on the ice.

The Grapehead Special - Another wine, this time one from the Canadian maritimes. Infused with the scales and meat of a freshly caught rainbow trout, this is a very fishy tasting while that will make your taste buds go wild. Add in a squeeze of lemon juice and some tartar sauce and some concord grapes for extra flavor.

The Barbashev - Straight, pure Russian vodka straight from Moscow, with no frills at all

Task 5

Cynthia Taylor - Do you think you will be able to score a goal this series? You aren't known for your scoring, but could we perhaps see some late game heroics with a goal?

Travis Kudleychuk - What do you think your faceoff percentage will be by the end of the series, and why will it be 100%?

Damien Wert - Are you looking to make the highlight reel on the big stage? You are known for flashy goals, and this could be the perfect opportunity to show off a bit.