Create Account

S36 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects

Hello prospects! If you have interest in joining the Detroit Falcons, please fill out our questionnaire below! Also, feel free to pm myself or <a href='index.php?showuser=2271' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Avakael</a> if you have any comments, concerns, or questions.

Code:
[b]Player Name[/b]:
[b]Player Position[/b]:
[b]Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)[/b]:
[b]Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?[/b]:
[b]What kind of player do you want to build?:[/b]
[b]Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?[/b]
[b]We own the 1st Overall pick. Why should we use it on you?[/b]
[b]Do you know any players from the league?[/b]
[b]We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies![/b]:
[b]What are Saturdays for?[/b]

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Player Name: Shaun Stephens
Player Position: RW
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): right now it is a big OK 5 waiting for this damn draft to begin. To be honest it willoat likely scale back to a 4 at some point after
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Only way to get better so yes
What kind of player do you want to build?: Sniper to start, but want to also be a guy that can playmake and be sound in his own zone
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? yes for sure, no real reason will be excited to go anywhwfe
We own the 1st Overall pick. Why should we use it on you? I see u have very little need for a winger but I know I will be the best player to come out of this draft.
Do you know any players from the league? I know absolutely nobody
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: Very humorous, take most of the things I say with a huge grain of salt...tongue and cheek
What are Saturdays for? drinking beer, smoking meat, watching sports

Player Name: Roberts Kļaviņš
Player Position: Goalie
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5 right now, though it could drop down to a 4 at some point.
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes, of course!
What kind of player do you want to build?: A good one.(lol) I want my player to be very fast (reactions, hand speed) and agile. I'm not planning on playing much outside the crease.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? I think being a Falcon would be quite fun. The team seems very cool!
We own the 1st Overall pick. Why should we use it on you? Well, I think I'd be a pretty good player. I also think I'd be a good presence in the locker room.
Do you know any players from the league? Don't know any current players.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I love watching hockey, especially the KHL! I also swim and play Rocket League.
What are Saturdays for? Chilling and RL.

Player Name: Beaujeaux Biscuit
Rate your activity on...: Yes
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: I'm doing them as often and hard as your mom
What kind of player do you want to build?: A good one
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? IDK. Falcons are kinda like Eagles.
We own the 1st Overall pick. Why should we use it on you? I am pretty sexy.
Do you know any players from the league? Not sure.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:
Hockey - Coding - Cooking - Pushkin
What are Saturdays for? Potential Diabetes

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Player Name: Jordan Ryder
Player Position: Forward
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):idkk dawg
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:yes
What kind of player do you want to build?:sniper
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?WBF
We own the 1st Overall pick. Why should we use it on you? becuz I'm better than bejeaux
Do you know any players from the league? duh
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:weed n booze. n pc games dawg
What are Saturdays for? boys

Player Name: Jack Tanner
Player Position: Defenseman
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4 to 5 barring something unforeseen happening.
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: I do. I enjoy writing so I'll likely be doing a good bit of that.
What kind of player do you want to build?: I'm looking to be a defenseman who can put points on the board while not being a complete liability in his own zone.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Yeah, I'd be happy to play anywhere. By default I root against all things Detroit but since I've been bothering <a href='index.php?showuser=1163' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>WannabeFinn</a> with SHL questions since I signed up I'm willing to make an exception, just this once Wink.
We own the 1st Overall pick. Why should we use it on you? You probably shouldn't but I'm a no-lifer who enjoys grinding for pretend currency so once I've gotten the hang of the league I think I'll develop pretty well.
Do you know any players from the league? Just <a href='index.php?showuser=1163' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>WannabeFinn</a>, I've talked briefly with some other people since I've joined but nothing substantial.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm a hockey (and sports in general) junkie; the kind of person who considers shelling out $17 a month for HockeyTV to watch CJHL and USHL games. I do a fair amount of reading, mostly nonfiction history/politics/economics, and watch way too much TV. West Wing is my favorite show of all time and Suits is probably my favorite show currently airing.
What are Saturdays for? You being a goober.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

Player Name: Hercules Rockefeller
Player Position: Left Wing
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes
What kind of player do you want to build?: Sniper
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Well I am an alumni
We own the 1st Overall pick. Why should we use it on you? Because I will score all the goals
Do you know any players from the league? Yes, a lot
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: Very easy going and love everything sports.
What are Saturdays for? Everyone, not just The Boys

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
27-7-1
Regular Season - [G 4] [A 8] [Pts 12] [+/- +24] [PIM 20] [Hits 18] [SB 74]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Player Name:

Colette Jacobsen

Player Position:

RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):

4, only thing that takes up my time would be work.

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:

I do when I get the chance

What kind of player do you want to build?:

I want to build an enforcer with some offensive capability.

Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?

Being new to the SHL the Falcon's recent success has grabbed my attention, of course wanting to be a part of a successful team who works well together.

We own the 1st Overall pick. Why should we use it on you?

Being a defensive enforcer can contribute greatly to the team's success.

Do you know any players from the league?

NourFFAK, Thedangazone, prettyburns, pris, jaymay

We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:

I'm a pretty funny person, and really outgoing.
I play a huge part in our local music scene, I love going to work, being busy and being on my toes is what I like most. Hiking, and being outdoors in general is one of my favorites.

What are Saturdays for?

THA BOYSSS

Player Name: Aline Marquales
Player Position: Centre
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3 or 4
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: yes
What kind of player do you want to build?: Playmaking centre
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? I'd like to be a part of any team
We own the 1st Overall pick. Why should we use it on you? nononononobobonobonono that's a gamble
Do you know any players from the league? one
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:yes
What are Saturdays for?cruising

Player Name: Anze Barbashev
Player Position: D- FENCE
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): Between 3 and 5. Really depends on the day (always on discord so just message if you need anything or PM me)
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Task points yes, media maybe?Will see.
What kind of player do you want to build?: Two Way Defenceman (more of a scorer)
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? If i'm being 100% honest, i'd be a Whaler at choice given my background and history with the team. That said, I have no issues being a Falcon. They are managed well, always competing and i'd welcome a new LR with open arms.
We own the 1st Overall pick. Why should we use it on you?I'm 100% loyal and a team first player. I played all 4 of my previous seasons in the J with Vancouver. I was a captain and a GM for them. In the SHL, i never once left or gave up on Toronto even during the hard times. I'll most likely build my 350 player to how the team needs opposed to what I want given I can do anything after that myself. Additionally, I will not only slot into your top 4 immediately i'll be your top 2 by the end of the season as I'm aiming to hit 300+ TPE before the S37 SHL draft.
Do you know any players from the league? Lots, the real question is, who knows you?
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I would like to think I'm an easy going person. Not one to judge and the type of person to try everything before i can determine if I like it or not. I am currently working at TSN doing media and highlight packages, I have a huge background in sports and could talk all day about it. Hobbies would be camping, travelling and just enjoying life in general.
What are Saturdays for? For the boys

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Player Name: Jurgis Bulota

Player Position: Right Wing

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:

Definitely yes. I had a fun time doing media and plan of continuing that activity. Also, I want to get my player as good as possible, so no chance of avoiding media.

What kind of player do you want to build?:

A playmaker forward that makes his team and teammates better. Lots of attribute points to passes. Not a shoot - first player type.

Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?

I'd play here gladly, if given the opportunity. Also, WannabeFinn's jokes are the best.

We own the 1st Overall pick. Why should we use it on you?

I have a killer spotify playlist.

Do you know any players from the league?

Personally - no. But we, rookies, have a very awesome Discord chat where I got to meet a lot of fun people.

I want to have fun in this league, too. And I already am! I'm an introvert, mostly. I have trouble meeting new people, but I try my hardest. If I'm feeling welcome and accepted - you'll have a very good time with me. It goes both ways for me.
I'm into music, making good food and just chilling, if I'm being honest. I play drums in a band. I also like cheesy movies.

What are Saturdays for?

For having fun with my friends and/or spending the time as lazy as I can.

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

Player Name:Tommy Barlow
Player Position: w
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: not many
What kind of player do you want to build?: checking winger
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?sure, if you draft my brother too
We own the 1st Overall pick. Why should we use it on you? you shouldnt
Do you know any players from the league? why not say users
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: are these all copy pasta now? I like to drink
What are Saturdays for? w/e my Gf has planned

[Image: livius.gif]

Player Name: Mack Hudson
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yus
What kind of player do you want to build?: Backup goalie
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Sure, don't care
We own the 1st Overall pick. Why should we use it on you? Probably shouldn't
Do you know any players from the league? Yep
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: Hockey
What are Saturdays for? For the boys

Player Name: Teppo Lehtonen
Player Position: LW
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yup
What kind of player do you want to build?: TWF with impact on both ends of the ice
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? I think so. Don't know too much about the Falcons tbh, but would like to change that
We own the 1st Overall pick. Why should we use it on you? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there might be better options.
Do you know any players from the league? Nope
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: Friendly, polite. Love hockey (duh) and Game of Thrones.
What are Saturdays for? HNIC ! Plus the Don Cherry Drinking Game. And mentally preparing for GoT the next day if its the summer.

Player Name: Blabar Bananerstrom
Player Position: LW
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes
What kind of player do you want to build?: A sniper who scores goals
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Sure, I am from the Detroit area and it is Wings colors
We own the 1st Overall pick. Why should we use it on you? You probably shouldn't, I'm not nearly as active as some others are probably lol
Do you know any players from the league? A couple of them, yeah
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I am cheeky, enjoy video games and eating food
What are Saturdays for? Adventures