Create Account

S36 Vancouver Whalers Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center">[Image: 8RqFk1n.png]

That time of the year again where we need to get to know some of the prospects a little better. The Whalers spent 2 seasons rebuilding and are now considered the best team in the league after having won the Four Star Cup in season 35. We had a great bunch of rookies join us last season and we would like that trend to continue! If you are interested in becoming a Whaler please fill out the questions below. Cheers
Code:
Player Name:
Player Position:
Link to Profile:
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)
What kind of player do you want to build?
Why should Vancouver draft you?
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season?
Do you know any players from the league?
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!
Who is your favorite NHL team?
Post you favorite .gif
</div>

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Player Name: Logan Jensen

Player Position: RW

Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=2739

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)
3-4 I'm kinda new and getting into it

What kind of player do you want to build? a player better than Crosby but that will never happen

Why should Vancouver draft you? because I believe I'm the best player in this draft and can make any team win

To show what skills my player can bring to the SMHL

NourFFAK

How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! I'm interested in music and write a bit and I'm a fan of all sports

Who is your favorite NHL team? Pittsburgh penguins and no I'm not a bandwagon ive been a penguins fan since day 1, I cried every year they got eliminated and when they won the cup

Post you favorite .gif https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&es...501553825187537

Player Name: Colette Jacobsen

Player Position: RW

Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=2741

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):

An enforcer with a slight offensive touch

I'm from Vancouver, it would be neat to play for my home town, as well I like the roster you guys have put together.

What are your goals for your first SMJHL season
Getting into a lot of fights , and chipping in offensively every so often would be a few of my main goals.

NourFFAK, he's my boyfriend

How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!
I would describe myself a funny, optimistic, valiant and sociable person. I am more than interested in music of any genre (...even showtunes) , Hockey (obviously) , The Walking Dead, makeup, and a lot more. A few of my hobbies would include hiking, hanging out with my dogs as much as possible.

Vancouver Canucks

Post your favorite .gif [Image: tenor.gif]

Player Name: Beaujeaux Biscuit
Player Position: Goalie
Link to Profile: http://theshl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=80971&hl=
Rate your activ--- Yes
What kind of player do you want to build? Yes
Why should Vancouver draft you? Yes
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Hockey goals. Well, I'm a goalie, so not that.
Do you know any players from the league? Yes
I would describe it with a great proud tone in my voice with a hint pizazz, where the audience would be blown away by my presentation.
Who is your favorite NHL team? CAROLINA
Post you favorite .gif
[Image: 7IghdEQ.gif]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Jacobsen921@Jul 30 2017, 10:41 PM
Vancouver Canucks
<a href='index.php?showuser=2683' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-71'>NourFFAK</a> - This one is a keeper.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Player Name:
Jack Tanner

Player Position:
Defenseman

Link to Profile:
Link

4-5. I may miss some weekends but should be on/available pretty much every weekday.

An offensive defenseman, I'd like to put up points without being a defensive liability.

I enjoy grinding for pretend currency so my development should be pretty good. I've got no life so I'm not likely to go inactive.

Develop as much as possible, win the championship.

Just Wannabefinn, Detroit's GM.

Sarcastic and light-hearted, I enjoy joking around and not taking things seriously. I like to read, watch TV, and travel and I'm a sports and politics junkie so I try to keep current on those year-round.

Colorado Avalanche.

Post your favorite .gif
[Image: Forsberg-Goal-Optimized03.gif]

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

Player Name: Roberts Kļaviņš
Link to Profile: Profile
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 5
What kind of player do you want to build? One with a high reaction time, hand speed and agility. He will usually stay in the crease.
Why should Vancouver draft you? Because I could be a very valuable part of the team. I plan to hopefully stay in the SMJHL for 2-3 seasons
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Do good, impress SHL GMs
Do you know any players from the league? No
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! I like waterskiing and video games, especially Rocket League. I think I'm pretty friendly.
Who is your favorite NHL team? Minnesota
Post you favorite .gif I couldn't find a gif link that worked (why the fuck does the site not allow gfycat links?) so here's a streamable https://streamable.com/ld0iu

Player Name: Jordan Ryder
Player Position: LW
Link to Profile:http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=80967
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 4
What kind of player do you want to build? sniper
Why should Vancouver draft you? greatness
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? points n wins
Do you know any players from the league? yes
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! pc gaming camping converts, sports , beeer, weed , women
Who is your favorite NHL team? San Jose Sharks
Post you favorite .gif - huh?

Player Name: Hercules Rockefeller
Player Position: Left Wing
Link to Profile: Leafs4ever
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5
What kind of player do you want to build? Sniper
Why should Vancouver draft you? Because I will score all the goals
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Winning and scoring
Do you know any players from the league? A lot
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! Very easy going and love everything sports
Who is your favorite NHL team? Toronto Maple Leafs
Post you favorite .gif:
[Image: giphy.gif]

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
15-6-0
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 3] [Pts 5] [+/- +6] [PIM 10] [Hits 12] [SB 38]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Player Name: Jurgis Bulota

Player Position: Right Wing

Link to Profile: My profile

Definitely a 5.

A player that turns his teammates into all-stars and no team could win a championship without his assists.

If you say that Vancouver is the best team, why not get the best prospects, eh?

To make myself known around the league, help the team win and to work hard to get my attributes up as much as I can.

I consider mentors and S37 draft class rookies my buddies. Lots of fun on the Discord chat.

I may seem introverted at first, but the more I get to know the people around me, the more comfortable I feel. I'm a Law School student, currently working full-time and playing drums in a band. I make a kick ass lasagna. I absolutely love music and like to just chill in my free time.

Pittsburgh Penguins.

Post you favorite .gif
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

Player Name: Shaun Stephens
Player Position: right wing
Link to Profile: in SIG, click on the big player
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 6
What kind of player do you want to build? Guy that is a scorer first but can also dish out and play in his own zone
Why should Vancouver draft you? Because u would be smart too
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Learn the ropes
Do you know any players from the league? None
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! Very quirky and not very computer saavy
Who is your favorite NHL team? Redwings
Post you favorite .gif no clue how to do so

Player Name: Aline Marquales
Player Position: Centre
Link to Profile: Player Name:
Player Position: centre
Link to Profile:

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?&show...266854&mobile=1

3-4

Playmaking Centre

Why should Vancouver draft you? I don't know. There's probably better options

What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Just to develop nicely

Do you know any players from the league? <a href='index.php?showuser=2571' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>dmuda11</a>

How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! I don't do much
Who is your favorite NHL team? Vancouver Canucks

Post you favorite .gif

I tried but the file size

First, congrats on the job DT - You have been nothing but awesome. Get Whalers that back to back baby Whalers

Player Name: Anze Barbashev

Player Position: D

Link to Profile: In sig bud

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4-5

What kind of player do you want to build? TWD with a scoring touch
Why should Vancouver draft you? Because Vancouver is my home and I don't want to go anywhere else :'( (please trade up)

Win another cup - maybe ROY if possible

Umm, do you really want a list?

Just go through VAN discord Ninja

Maple Laughs.... But we're getting better right?

Post you favorite .gif

[Image: 125e0e410994d522c5ec234099507364.gif]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Player Name: Tommy Barlow
Player Position: wing
Link to Profile:http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=80372
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)4
What kind of player do you want to build? Checking passer
Why should Vancouver draft you? They shouldn't unless they are drafting my brother too
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Hit shit and assist on my brothers goals
Do you know any players from the league? Do you mean users?
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! I like drinking
Who is your favorite NHL team? Habs
Post you favorite .gif
I don't have one

[Image: livius.gif]

Player Name: Mack Hudson
Link to Profile:
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 3
What kind of player do you want to build? Backup goalie
Why should Vancouver draft you? To be on best team as backup to win championships
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Ride the pine, win championships
Do you know any players from the league? A few
How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies! Bitch
Who is your favorite NHL team? Sens
Post you favorite .gif Don't have