Create Account

S36 Firebirds Interested Prospects

Just one of many thread you'll be filling out today, so we like to keep it short and sweet here. Just take it easy, we don't want huge answers either, but try to give us a feel for who you are!

Code:
[b]1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player?[/b]

[b]2. What is your prospective activity (from 1-10)?[/b]

[b]3. Is there anything that could cause your activity level to change?[/b]

[b]4. What should we know about you as a person? (hobbys, likes, personality, etc)[/b]

[b]5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.)[/b]

[b]6. Anything of note that you like/dislike about SHL?[/b]

[b]7. How do you see yourself progressing through the SMJHL?[/b]

[b]8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF?[/b]

With a bunch of picks in the early rounds this draft, we are looking forward to meeting all of the future Firebirds in this class and working with them in the next few seasons. Firebirds

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player?
Beaujeaux Biscuit

2. What is your prospective activity (from 1-10)?
Yes

3. Is there anything that could cause your activity level to change?
Yes

4. What should we know about you as a person? (hobbys, likes, personality, etc)
Sometimes when I'm at home alone I play Splatoon on the Switch and I scream obscenities while I'm being "splatted"
I also code stuff.

5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction?
Discord/LR is good. It's hard to schedule stuff with me for specific things

6. Anything of note that you like/dislike about SHL?
People

7. How do you see yourself progressing through the SMJHL?
At a rate of about 5-10 TPE per week.

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF?
If you would like. I'm open to playing for any team. Should be fun! Smile

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Jack Tanner, offensive defenseman.

8-9 probably. Should be on throughout the week but may miss some weekends if I'm busy or traveling.

Nothing foreseeable.

I'm fairly sarcastic and don't take things very seriously (which I'm told isn't always a good thing). I also enjoy reading, watching TV, traveling, and following sports and politics.

5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.)
I'll certainly be involved in the Discord but I don't play video games very often as there are very few these days that I find myself enjoying. Definitely willing to give it a shot though.

I'm enjoying the media sections and the depth people put into their players. There's a lot of excitement and shit talking, too, which I've enjoyed following. Nothing really so far to dislike.

Honestly no idea. I'd like to put in several seasons to prepare myself as much as possible for the SHL.

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF?
That's fine by me. I'm happy to play anywhere.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player? Roberts Kļaviņš (see sig)

2. What is your prospective activity (from 1-10)? 9-10

3. Is there anything that could cause your activity level to change? School

4. What should we know about you as a person? (hobbys, likes, personality, etc) I love gaming and puns

5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) Hell yeah

6. Anything of note that you like/dislike about SHL? I like the friendliness of the other players

7. How do you see yourself progressing through the SMJHL? I see myself spending 2-3 seasons in the SMJHL, then hopefully going up to the SHL

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? Sure

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player? Jordan Ryder

2. What is your prospective activity (from 1-10)? 7-9

3. Is there anything that could cause your activity level to change? A fine lady sliding in my DM's

4. What should we know about you as a person? (hobbys, likes, personality, etc) pc games, weed, booze, concerts, camping, keeping it 100

5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) sure

6. Anything of note that you like/dislike about SHL? How long do I have here?

7. How do you see yourself progressing through the SMJHL? easily

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? sure

LW - Hercules Rockefeller

Getting a full time teaching job.

I am very easy going and get along with everyone I encounter. I love everything sports, pokemon, and sports video games.

5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.)

Sure, depending on what it is.

I dislike how long I've been here :lol:

I expect to be one of, if not, the best scorer in the SMJHL.

Of course

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

8-9

Only thing would be work but that doesn't significantly take up my time.

I like to think I'm a very funny person, easy-going, I love going out for hikes, spending as much time with my dogs when I can. Music is super important to me as well.

Of course

I have not

Player progression for me is important, just being able to fulfill the training necessary to become a better player and more of an asset to my future team, as well as making it into the SHL someday.

Definitely, I like exploring more into new opportunities.

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player? Shaun Stephens in sig

2. What is your prospective activity (from 1-10)? 10

3. Is there anything that could cause your activity level to change? work, children, real world

4. What should we know about you as a person? (hobbys, likes, personality, etc) hockey hockey hockey, live to cook

5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) yes for sure

6. Anything of note that you like/dislike about SHL? still learning the ropes

7. How do you see yourself progressing through the SMJHL? be one of the beat ever hopefully

[b]8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF?[/b

Yes most certainly if u feel I have what it takes

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?&show...266854&mobile=1

7-8

School and work

I don't know

Probably not but I can try, discord I can do.

It becomes a chore sometimes

This season I hope to grow really fast.

Sure

You already know

8-10

Work - but just message me if something needs to get done

I have a husky, love sports ask <a href='index.php?showuser=2458' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Symmetrik</a> Wink

!00%

Just some of the BS that goes around but it is what it is

Aiming to be 300+ TPE by the end of season 1

Message away Firebirds

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Jurgis Bulota. Here's a link.

8. I don't want to overestimate my current activity in comparison to others.

Not really, I'm working full-time anyways, and go to Uni, also. But nothing that could keep me away from the awesome people here.

I like food, music, books. I enjoy playing drums in my spare time. I'm a bit introverted, but once I feel welcome - we'll have a blast.

Oh yes, please! Bought a PS4 recently, so I've been dying to find people to game with. Also, Discord is absolutely no problem. I've been really enjoying the rookie chat as of lately.

I disliked the overwhelming amount of dead posts and clutter at first, almost made me lose interest. But then, the amazing people here helped me to figure everything out. So yeah. People here are amazing and that is one of the main reasons. Also, role-playing quality here is through the roof.

I want to make a name for myself during the first season here. Get drafted in the SHL by the team that can use a guy like me. I'd really like to be able to help other people out and given the chance to do that here.

Yes, of course. If the team is interested - send me a PM and we'll see where we stand, if we agree on any points mutually. I would like to be of help anywhere I go, not just a roster filler.

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

Mack Hudson
Yeah, lots
I'm a bitch, nobody likes me
Ya
Lots to dislike
Play backup for multiple seasons
Not really

Teppo Lehtonen ... need to link in my sig

Probably an 8?

Not that I foresee

Friendly, polite, regular Canadian joe. Like hockey (duh) and Game of Thrones.

Definitely, be great to get to know everyone

Not sure yet - it seems like an awesome community at this point though

TWF who can play shut down minutes eventually while making an impact on both ends of the ice

Sure, always open to messages

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player? Hans Oldrich - Defenseman

2. What is your prospective activity (from 1-10)? 7-8?

3. Is there anything that could cause your activity level to change? I travel a fair a lot and then do a lot of sports - and being on other sites as well.

4. What should we know about you as a person? (hobbys, likes, personality, etc) I'm a kayaker (part time instructor), a field hockey player and enjoy challenges before learning to regret it later and being very very competitive.

5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) Discords good.

6. Anything of note that you like/dislike about SHL? none at the moment!

7. How do you see yourself progressing through the SMJHL? Hopefully making it into the SHL at some point but being known as a great team player.

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? I would like for that - mind that I'm on holiday and am not on 24/7.

[Image: boeck.png] [Image: boeck2.png]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] ⚖️ [Image: HKi05IH.png]
Germany Blizzard Kraken
thank you for the signatures made by @Ragnar

1. If not linked in your sig, who's your player? http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry2265460

2. What is your prospective activity (from 1-10)? 7

3. Is there anything that could cause your activity level to change? Probably not?

4. What should we know about you as a person? (hobbys, likes, personality, etc) I like video games and doing adult things

5. Are you interested in participating in off-site interaction? (i.e. the team's Discord, gaming etc.) Somewhat

6. Anything of note that you like/dislike about SHL? A little confusing

7. How do you see yourself progressing through the SMJHL? Linearly

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? Not really.