Create Account

S35 St. Louis Scarecrows Team Awards

Code:
Ready for Grading

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

Welcome to the Scottrade Center! I'm Joseph Lombardi, your host for the St. Louis Scarecrows team awards, and boy, was it a good season for the Scarecrows, with many standout individuals on this team. Now, let's get into the award winners!

Luke Riggs Award for Most LR Activity
Louie Garrett

Louie Garrett is dedicated to this team, and his activity in the locker room totally shows! Whether it's helping rookies get acclamated to the SMJHL or talking sports with teammates, Garrett is always active in the locker room, and this is why he won the Luke Riggs Award.

Jermain Tennyson Award for Best Goalkeeper
Jimmy Wagner

For the third season in a row, Jimmy Wagner has followed in Kyle Wahlgren's footsteps. How? By winning the Jermain Tennyson Award. His stats totally show us why. Wagner went 29-11-0, with a save percentage of 0.902 and a GAA of 2.24. Wagner's talent will surely be missed, as this season was his last in St. Louis, but I'm sure that Johnny Yuma will follow in his footsteps.

Vladimir Bondar Award for Best Rookie Season
Roman Augustus

This was obviously a hard award to choose from, as Tigole Bitties, Seth Paige, and Finn Jakobsen had good rookie seasons, but it ultimately went to Augustus. Roman played really well and lead the team's rookies in points, scoring seven goals and racking up fourteen assists for a total of 21 points. He's also consistently improved, and looks like a future star in the SHL.

Michael Haan Award for Most Dedicated
Joseph Lombardi

Oh, wow! I won! I'll let my co-host, Finn Jakobsen, explain this. Joey, even though your rookie season wasn't the best (1 point), you've always improved, are consistently taking tips from the GMs and veterans on how to get better, and you love the city. That's the reason you won the Michael Haan Award, cause you're very dedicated to the team.

Marian Potoczny Award for Best Two-Way Forward
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy is the ultimate two-way forward, so it's no surprise that he won this award. He had a great season, as he scored 11 goals and had 14 assists for 25 points, and he also had 149 hits, best on the team, as well as winning 56% of his faceoffs from 1,230 attempts. What a season, and he totally deserves it.

Ondrej Ravchitikov Award for Best Defenseman
Cameron Dubois

Cameron Dubois improved a lot from the S34 offseason to S35, and his improvement shows, as he's won the Ondrej Ravchitikov Award for Best Defenseman. Dubois was fifth on the team in points with 28, and was third on the team in assists (22). Cameron also played solid defense this season, and when paired with Roman Augustus, boy, that's a great pairing.

Bradley Wingles Award for Best Forward
Matthew Auston

Matthew Auston is a great forward, and after leading the team and the league in points with 48, he's totally deserving of this award. He had a great season, and not only did he score 48 points, Matthew also had a plus-minus of +22, won 51% of his faceoffs, and averaged almost a point per game.

Jarkko Kallestrom Award for Playoff MVP
Joonas Rasmussen

Joonas Rasmussen had a stellar regular season, finishing fourth on the team in points, but the playoffs was where he really shone. His stellar playoff performances in our series loss, albeit in seven games, to the Colorado Mammoths, were one of the reasons we made it to seven games. Rasmussen totally deserves the Kallestrom Award, although Finn Jakobsen did score two OT goals to win games for us,

and finally....

Kanye Summers Award for Regular Season MVP
Matthew Auston

Who else but Matthew Auston was in contention for the Kanye Summers Award. Crossfit Jesus was behind him in points for almost the entire season, and also played stellarly, but Auston was more befitting of this award, hands down. As mentioned before Matthew led the team and the league in points. He had a great plus-minus of +22. Auston totally deserved this award, and he got it!

Good job to all of our winners! You all totally earned your awards, and we're looking forward to next season! However, Jimmy Wagner, Matthew Auston, Crossfit Jesus, John Langabeer, and Brett Kennedy are all going up to the SHL next season, and you five will totally be missed by the city, the fans, and the team will miss your talent, charity work, and all-around likeability. Good luck in the SHL!

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Congratulations <a href='index.php?showuser=2638' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>TheDangaZone</a> you keep on keeping on!

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

Congrats to everyone! I love you all.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

TDZ ! TDZ ! TDZ !

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

congrats to all the lads on a truly incredible season. Good read Blues! :cheer"

Congrats to all the Crows on a great season!

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Congrats to the Crows players this season! I will miss this team very much, but I'll be supporting you guys behind the scenes.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Way to go everyone!

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Scarecrows

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Thanks for the last 3 seasons! Honoured to say I was a Crow I will defiantly we watching over next season!

GO CROWS Scarecrows Towel

[Image: dweaves08.gif]

[Image: lLWfTOT.png]

Congrats y'all!