Create Account

Excuse Me i just gotta get something in here

[Image: kanye-west-and-taylor-swift-2009-vmas.jpg?itok=fKKQu-yq]

Yo. Matthew im really happy for you and imma let you have your season of glory, but Finn had on of the best seasons by a defenceman of all time. Of all time. Thats all.
Love you <a href='index.php?showuser=2587' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>adamantium</a> <3
Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths

:eyes:

Love you <a href='index.php?showuser=1984' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Beaty</a> <3

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

i'm so happy Platoon struck gold with you two

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

What

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Hahaha. I'm really happy to get to GM you all. <a href='index.php?showuser=2548' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>Dweaves08</a> had an absolutely phenomenal year. I was happy to see he won the award. I'd love to have seen Krugers's numbers get a bit more consideration solely because he was a defender scoring on pace with forwards, which is extremely hard to do, but I do think Auston was just as deserving. Two great players.

Congrats on your awards Weaves, excited to see you in LAP this year!

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

K.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Ninja

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43