Create Account

S36 - Regular Season Index

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Sep 7 2017, 06:13 PM

We sure did

I am still very disappointed Rivet and Renniger won't be hitting FA. Well done.

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

<a href='index.php?showuser=2397' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>Samee</a> could u not have a sig ass meme in ur fuckin sig. it literally takes up 50% of the page. holy shit.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Sep 7 2017, 06:02 PM

I'm not saying we have to be the team in 14th, but we could be... Ninja

I'll bet some SHL $$$ this doesn't happen.

#GOJETSGO

Quote:Originally posted by MWHazard@Sep 7 2017, 09:19 PM

I'll bet some SHL $$$ this doesn't happen.

I'll put a dollar on it Smile)

Way to many names viewing this thread that are not named JayWhy!

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Quote:Originally posted by NUCK@Sep 7 2017, 10:30 PM
Way to many names viewing this thread that are not named JayWhy!
[Image: H2mKL3GEQYqQOpeHrqCiNQ.png]
Ya eh!

Quote:Originally posted by MWHazard@Sep 7 2017, 10:17 PM

I don't know why I'm defending this, but banananov retired. Hard to call that losing them for nothing. Sarantez in FA. That's a wash, FA is FA.

No comment on the Cartier trade. I was head chef at that point.
wasnt ripping at portlands gming for losing bananov and sarantez there,

cartier tho

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Sep 7 2017, 06:32 PM

[Image: H2mKL3GEQYqQOpeHrqCiNQ.png]
Ya eh!
He is telepathic!

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

We're live.

I was fully prepared to do the final sim today, thinking we'd end it a day early, but there's an issue in that Toronto has Cockburn in net and I'm sure would like to go back to their starter once back-up games are fulfilled, and Minnesota is still yet to meet their back-up games requirement. So for safety of those GMs (cough cough), I've decided to leave the schedule as is and allow them time to make any necessary changes.

Likewise, today's sim actually followed the agreed upon schedule that no team will play more than 3 games and once 3 games for a single team is met, that's the day the sim ends. Manhattan played three games. So my hands are tied, obviously.

Tomorrow's sim will be earlier, I'd like to do it in the morning if possible to limit the wait time, but could settle for early evening when I get off work.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Sep 7 2017, 06:41 PM
We're live.

I was fully prepared to do the final sim today, thinking we'd end it a day early, but there's an issue in that Toronto has Cockburn in net and I'm sure would like to go back to their starter once back-up games are fulfilled, and Minnesota is still yet to meet their back-up games requirement. So for safety of those GMs (cough cough), I've decided to leave the schedule as is and allow them time to make any necessary changes.

Likewise, today's sim actually followed the agreed upon schedule that no team will play more than 3 games and once 3 games for a single team is met, that's the day the sim ends. Manhattan played three games. So my hands are tied, obviously.

Tomorrow's sim will be earlier, I'd like to do it in the morning if possible to limit the wait time, but could settle for early evening when I get off work.

This makes lots of sense. Thanks for the context. I'm in favor of a morning sim personally.

#GOJETSGO

WKP need a win and MIN needs to lose twice in regulation for WKP to make the playoffs. Gonna be fun to see this one.

Fucking sigh of relief jesus christ

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

Damn so closee to that Jesster... Congrats <a href='index.php?showuser=504' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>jjlangabeer</a>!

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

let's stretch bojo's <s>ass</s> hopes as far as possible

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Beaujeaux@Sep 7 2017, 09:51 PM
let's stretch bojo's <s>ass</s> hopes as far as possible
Why's it always dicks and butts with you?

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]