Create Account

MIN || EDM

Chiefs Receive:

Ivan Koroviev*

Blizzard receive

S38 MIN 2nd Round Pick**
S39 MIN 3rd Round Pick

*EDM Retains the entirety of Koroviev's salary for S36 only ($4,000,000)
**Becomes S38 MIN 1st Round Pick if Minnesota reaches the Challenge Cup Finals in S36 and/or S37

Accept. Good dealing with you <a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Ace</a> and good luck to you and <a href='index.php?showuser=1766' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>karlssens</a> with the rebuild!

<a href='index.php?showuser=1827' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Alucard</a> Welcome, officially, to the Chiefs! Koroviev should be a solid player for us over the next few seasons as we believe that he really solidifies our top six and allows us to avoid rushing young players straight up to big roles that they may not quite be ready for.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Thanks EDM! Welcome to the team <a href='index.php?showuser=1827' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Alucard</a> , heard youre a mean playmaker Wink looking forward to playing with you Chiefs

Doubt is a dream killer

Welcome, Alucard!

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Welcome to Minni Cheers

Accept. The trade I always dreaded to make since I took over as gm. Koroviev and Scholz go all the way back to s24 with the knights. It was awesome to be a part of the blizzard with you, especially during the cup run days. Best of luck in Minnesota, I'll be rooting for ya! Blizzard

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Best of luck, Koro.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

[Image: HuKzYA.gif]

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

GL Alucard

Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs
Welcome! Now there's someone to truly learn from for Bellucci B)

is alucard still active? I miss the fuck outta that guy

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Aug 21 2017, 10:59 AM
is alucard still active?&nbsp; I miss the fuck outta that guy

more than you Ninja

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone!

<a href='index.php?showuser=1766' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>karlssens</a>, it was a pleasure sharing a locker room with you, and I wish you and everyone at Edmonton the best of luck in the future.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1598' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>wikiplaysgames</a>, I was dead, but like the King's Gambit was reborn! Kasparov forever.

Quote:Originally posted by Alucard@Aug 21 2017, 10:35 AM
Thanks for the welcomes, everyone!

<a href='index.php?showuser=1766' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>karlssens</a>, it was a pleasure sharing a locker room with you, and I wish you and everyone at Edmonton the best of luck in the future.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1598' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>wikiplaysgames</a>, I was dead, but like the King's Gambit was reborn! Kasparov forever.

wow you really are still here

a. it was a blitz game at the highest level of course he can play something offbeat, although it was sick.

b. didn't he lose that game? Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Aug 21 2017, 06:32 PM

a. it was a blitz game at the highest level of course he can play something offbeat, although it was sick.

b. didn't he lose that game?&nbsp; Smile)
I don't even remember, to be honest. I was just happy to see him having fun while everyone else was trying to win (e.g. playing the King's Gambit!Wink

I linked the music for Toast's trade, so instead, here's some reading material along the same theme.

Breaking of the Fellowship

rip s28

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty