Create Account

EHM League - Activity Check

I'm gonna drop out. sorry guys

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

If gooney is out I'm out

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

So, there's literally no point in continuing, is what you're saying.

[Image: aAYOBeR.gif]
[Image: tumblr_meoc0uZ0am1rkroj1o1_500.gif]
#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

I'm still in!

Maybe if we have a small gr6of dedicated players, we could run like that?

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Quote:Originally posted by NUCK@Aug 21 2017, 06:04 PM
I'm still in!

Maybe if we have a small gr6of dedicated players, we could run like that?

I could do a smaller group, and I'll be making a site for the new one regardless, but apparently I'm not doing enough for them to stay active.

#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

Quote:Originally posted by TheRealBK@Aug 21 2017, 04:18 PM

I could do a smaller group, and I'll be making a site for the new one regardless, but apparently I'm not doing enough for them to stay active.
I wouldn't put that on you, most didn't seem active past signing up. Also shit was never made clear to begin with. All anyone really knew was, it would be using EHM in some degree, we could make trades and rules were to be posted soon.

To do this "right " a small group has to get together on an entirely different site and set the ground work. Best ways to do lines, attics, injuries, view of the sim, sim lengths, activity truly needed on a weekly basis, RULES and so much more.

Hey all let's go play a game!

Sure! What game?

It's a hockey game, follow me for a week and you will see when we get there!

Cool, let's go!

OK we are here!

Whats the game already for Fuck sakes!

Nevermind it's boring, I'm going home.

WTF..........

See my point Wink we all need to know what it is we are to be expected to do and what we are to expect for enjoyment in return. That doesn't count for me as I will help however I can and am still excited for this. But for most people, they need to know what's the real deal.

And if we are starting over I call the Canucks because Teddy already removed himself. I made to many moves to switch if we continue with this one though.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Alright, so at the end of the day, there's just not enough interest from people in the first place to really have this keep going. I only got lines and tactics from four guys, so I'm just gonna shit can the season, give the cup to Pandava, since he had the best record.

I will be doing a new EHM League on a separate site, however. The task for me now is to find that small group of people who want to help out on making the site, and making the rules. If anyone is interested in being some kind of help, let me know. I might bring someone from outside of here to help build the site, and he will probably want to be running as co-Admin.

I'll probably get more details as the week goes by. Lots of talking with people to do, hopefully I'll find some kind of update for next week.

#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

Quote:Originally posted by TheRealBK@Aug 22 2017, 09:24 AM
Alright, so at the end of the day, there's just not enough interest from people in the first place to really have this keep going. I only got lines and tactics from four guys, so I'm just gonna shit can the season, give the cup to Pandava, since he had the best record.

I will be doing a new EHM League on a separate site, however. The task for me now is to find that small group of people who want to help out on making the site, and making the rules. If anyone is interested in being some kind of help, let me know. I might bring someone from outside of here to help build the site, and he will probably want to be running as co-Admin.

I'll probably get more details as the week goes by. Lots of talking with people to do, hopefully I'll find some kind of update for next week.

your signature killing me Ninja

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!