Create Account

Hiring: HOF Ceremony Host

Bump. Still need a host so we can get the S52 Ceremony out there and done

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Need a host for the S53 ceremony that is very late. PM me if you’re interested, pay rate is word count plus $2,000,000. There’s the opportunity for bonuses for good work too, hmu if you’re interested

Need a host for the S54 ceremony. If you’re interested PM me. Pay is word count x1.5 + a bonus if it’s good quality (last ceremony’s payout was $3 mil so good money available). Let me know if you’re interested in trying, it’s a fun thing to give a go as a rookie!

great job for a rookie IMO i did it twice

applied

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

07-07-2020, 05:24 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: great job for a rookie IMO i did it twice
You were a rookie twice?

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

@Wearingabear will be hosting the S54 ceremony - look out for an announcement from him with a date and time

Same as above, need a host for this season's ceremony. Pay is based on word count and quality but is usually somewhere around the $3 million mark for something not that difficult. Let me know if you're interested!

bump

still looking if anyone is interested v easy job

Bump, looking for someone to host the next ceremony this off season. Pay is 2M + word count.

[Image: 3.png]

10-19-2020, 01:27 PMJSS Wrote: Bump, looking for someone to host the next ceremony this off season. Pay is 2M + word count.

worst case i cud do it

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

10-19-2020, 06:09 PMBoomcheck Wrote:
10-19-2020, 01:27 PMJSS Wrote: Bump, looking for someone to host the next ceremony this off season. Pay is 2M + word count.

worst case i cud do it

if you're serious about doing it, send me a PM

Bbbump