Create Account

S35 Hall of Fame Ceremony

<div align="center">Friedrich Müller spent 12 long seasons in the league, capturing a Challenge Cup with Edmonton in S28 alongside JRT. He still holds the record for most goals in a season from the blue line with 23. Unfortunately for Friedrich Müller, this is not going to be the year he's inducted into the hall. He also received 9 votes. </div>

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Quote:Originally posted by Ask@Aug 24 2017, 02:21 PM
Popcorn
WHAT THE HECK, YOU'RE STILL ACTIVE?

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

<div align="center">Chuck Goody boasted 11 seasons in the SHL, most of which coming with the Manhattan Rage. He hoisted the Challenge Cup twice, and captured a Scott Stevens Trophy for Best Defensemen. He will not be joining those in the Hall of Fame this season, however. Goody received 13 votes. </div>

<div align="center">Rider Clitsome was one of the most ferocious snipers in his heyday. He has his name etched onto the Challenge Cup three times, and was awarded many other honors throughout his 10 season career. This is not the year that he can add making the HoF to his list of accomplishments, however. Clitsome received 13 votes.</div>

Sorry for the delay. My power just went out for some random reason.... The show must go on!

<div align="center">Magnus Jakobssen was another lethal scorer in his 13 season career. He brought home a laundrylist of hardware for individual awards. He received 17 votes, but it would not be enough to add him this year. </div>

<div align="center">Brandon Cant is a one time winner of the Challenge Cup in S23 with the Wolfpack. He played 21 long seasons in the league and over 1100 games played. Brandon Cant was just shy of being added to the Hall this season. He received 22 votes. </div>

<div align="center">Maxim Horvat is well known for his realtor skills as well as his long tenure in the SHL. He enjoyed the rare accomplishment of winning the Challenge Cup three times in a row. His first came in S19 with the Winnipeg Jets, the second two with the Texas Renegades. This feat paired with a strong leadership role with the Renegades did not secure his name in the hall. Horvat received 16 votes. </div>

<div align="center">Our two players of the S35 Class of the SHL Hall of Fame are Roy Razin and Edwin Ask! Congratulations <a href='index.php?showuser=93' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Jorec</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=540' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Ask</a>!

Roy Razin, the posterchild for Manhattan Rage loyalty, spend his entire 14 season career in the city that never sleeps. He started in Manhattan in S18 and didn’t retire until the conclusion of S32. Razin played an impressive 758 games, tallied 143 goals, 402 assists, a +/- of -10, 249 PIMs and 1110 shots blocked. He was the S22 Scott Stevens Trophy winner for Best Defenseman and the S22 Aidan Richan Trophy for most improved player. Razin won the Challenge Cup in S22. Congratulations Roy!

Edwin Ask, the Swedish Butterfly Goalie, enjoyed a 17 season career at the SHL level. He played for the Minnesota Chiefs in S10 through S11, joined the Hartford Hydras (at the time) in S12 before they rebranded to the New England Wolfpack. He was a member of the Wolfpack until the conclusion of S16 where he strapped the pads on for the Hamilton Steelhawks. Ask’s time in Hamilton ended in S21, when he returned to Minnesota for S22. S23 brought Ask to the West Kendall Platoon for a couple of seasons, and he finished his career with the Edmonton Blizzard from S25 to S27. Ask played in 515 games and boats a 302-170-42 record with a .904 save percentage, a 2.391 GAA and 45 shutouts. Ask was awarded the S16 John McBride Trophy for Best Goaltender and the S16 and S19 Mike Honcho Trophy for the goalie that allows the least amount of goals in the regular season. Ask’s career began off quite well, capturing the Challenge Cup as a rookie backup in S10 with Minnesota.

Thank you all for joining tonight's induction. </div>

<a href='index.php?showuser=78' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Wasty</a> I guess you don't have to worry about seeing Ask being up for HoF candidacy anymore.

Congrats Jorec and Ask!

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Thanking you to all the voters for this honour, I could not be happier right now!

One doesn't have a HoF level player without a lot of help though.

Thank you to <a href='index.php?showuser=100' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Ochocinco</a> for giving me a chance with the Rage. I know there was some doubts about me when you drafted me but you took the chance and that meant a lot to me and really spurred me on.

Thank you <a href='index.php?showuser=711' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Nike</a> and @Merica , who gave me a chance to shine by giving me every opportunity they could. Sitting on the top pairing and repping the C for the Rage for most of Roy's career gave me that extra push I needed to keep Roy improving.

Thank you <a href='index.php?showuser=881' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Muerto</a> for giving me that last run. We were so close to that second Cup and you still had be playing those important minutes, letting Roy retire with his head held high.

Thank you to my teammates over the seasons. There are enough that it'd be a very long list to name you all unfortunately. A player is only as good as the team around him and through all the ups and downs the Rage had during Roy's tenure, I always knew I was surrounded by the best.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Yay Razin!

Congrats <a href='index.php?showuser=93' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Jorec</a>

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Congrats <a href='index.php?showuser=93' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Jorec</a>! It's honour to playing with a son of a Hall Of Famer now.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by Jorec@Aug 24 2017, 06:58 PM
Thanking you to all the voters for this honour, I could not be happier right now!

One doesn't have a HoF level player without a lot of help though.

Thank you to <a href='index.php?showuser=100' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Ochocinco</a> for giving me a chance with the Rage. I know there was some doubts about me when you drafted me but you took the chance and that meant a lot to me and really spurred me on.

Thank you <a href='index.php?showuser=711' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Nike</a> and @Merica , who gave me a chance to shine by giving me every opportunity they could. Sitting on the top pairing and repping the C for the Rage for most of Roy's career gave me that extra push I needed to keep Roy improving.

Thank you <a href='index.php?showuser=881' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Muerto</a> for giving me that last run. We were so close to that second Cup and you still had be playing those important minutes, letting Roy retire with his head held high.

Thank you to my teammates over the seasons. There are enough that it'd be a very long list to name you all unfortunately. A player is only as good as the team around him and through all the ups and downs the Rage had during Roy's tenure, I always knew I was surrounded by the best.
Congratulations my friend! I couldn't have picked someone more deserving. You were a pleasure to have in the locker room and a force on the ice, game in and game out.

Congrats, <a href='index.php?showuser=93' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Jorec</a>. You were certainly our rock through some tough times and our go to guy to bring the franchise it's forst championship! Nobody deserves it more!

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig