Create Account

Future EHM League - Interested?

Hey Guys,

If you guys can remember from a little bit back, I did say that I was gonna start things off from scratch, and try to get an Eastside Hockey League 2007 league back up and running soon, and I'm slowly starting to get the pieces together.

I got a friend of mine from another forum to help build the site, and things are starting to look nice. Now, I'm looking to have a couple guys who would be dedicated enough for this league (or is interested enough) to have a discussion about league rules and standards.

So, if anyone is interested in discussing rules, regulations and such, give me a PM on either here or Discord to say that you're interested. I want a small group (say 5 or 6 people) so we can hash things out.

I know that <a href='index.php?showuser=1449' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>NUCK</a> is interested, but doesn't have Discord, so I will be the middle man for any discussion we have without him on Discord. I want this to be a process where I want to make sure things run well and that we have enough people that are dedicated enough to run their team, and not flake after one season or less. I don't want to rush things, I want things to be successful and be around for years to come. I need people who want that same vision.

[Image: aAYOBeR.gif]
[Image: tumblr_meoc0uZ0am1rkroj1o1_500.gif]
#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

is this the league with drop box for player stats or is it another league that requires the game from steam?

[Image: 6c148GU.png]
[Image: 1JDgYfw.png]

Quote:Originally posted by soulja@Aug 27 2017, 10:14 PM
is this the league with drop box for player stats&nbsp; or is it another league that requires the game from steam?
I imagine it'd be an actual site with drop box like the good ol days when you and I would make fair trades looool

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Quote:Originally posted by r1c3bowl22@Aug 27 2017, 10:18 PM

I imagine it'd be an actual site with drop box like the good ol days when you and I would make fair trades looool

yea that would be dope Wink

[Image: 6c148GU.png]
[Image: 1JDgYfw.png]

Quote:Originally posted by soulja@Aug 27 2017, 09:14 PM
is this the league with drop box for player stats&nbsp; or is it another league that requires the game from steam?

The game save will be made public on dropbox, but that doesn't mean you require EHM. The league can still be done without the game.

We're gonna make the league workable for both people who have the game and don't have the game.

#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

bamp

#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

Who else wants in?

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players